Episode 2 Release Date Discussion - Release Dates "Starting March 17th", Official Trailer In Thread

Comments

• Hey! Don't blame me, Kiddo - I need that bag of bones to get around!

Godamnit Jack!

• Post like count doesn't matter bru, only total like count. Total like count is the master.

Crips posted: »

Achievement Get: Have your post more liked than Handsome Jack's post. And then get killed by him.

• More like goddamit Rhys, what you are getting yourself into.

Godamnit Jack!

• It looks nothing like it, the Preserve looks completely different.

That last picture looks like Hyperion Wildlife Exploation Reserve.

• edited March 2015

It almost seems that assquez had to go with the red car after all...( my bad too late to say)

Here's another:

• M17?

They really did take their sweet time with this episode, didn't they? That's kind of ridiculous, especially if we're only getting info that week and the actual episode the next week.

• ( ° ͜ʖ °)

Wait wait wait wait wait. Is Vaughn wearing A TURBAN!? xD

• M17? really wow i am just so done with this.

• If you expect the episode to release 2017 you wont get dissapointet even when it comes out at M24.

• A stroke stroke?

Dapnee posted: »

Or he's having a stroke.

• Well, It's pretty upsetting that it's not M10 but that trailer was pretty badass.

• Please explain? Is game on 17th, or just "more info"? LOLOL!

Rynna posted: »

M17? They really did take their sweet time with this episode, didn't they? That's kind of ridiculous, especially if we're only getting info that week and the actual episode the next week.

• They weren't allowed to say anything specific. Just expect something next week.

himmatsj posted: »

Please explain? Is game on 17th, or just "more info"? LOLOL!

• Yeah....

Holy mother of skags.

• One thing I kind of noticed about Tales and Game of Thrones is, the characters we play as never seem to interact with each other.

• So I'm not the only one who ships them XDD

RhackConfirmed Hehehehhe, I'm too perverted

• But Fiona and Rhys interact with each other.

Poogers555 posted: »

One thing I kind of noticed about Tales and Game of Thrones is, the characters we play as never seem to interact with each other.

• edited March 2015

That's kinda more a GoT thing, also it's with the show as well since the Stark children never get to meet each other either. I wouldn't really give that to TFTBL though since you see Fiona and Rhys interact a lot in the first episode.

One thing I kind of noticed about Tales and Game of Thrones is, the characters we play as never seem to interact with each other.

• Not that much though.

But Fiona and Rhys interact with each other.

• At least a quarter of the Episode. With GoT it's true though.

Not that much though.

1. Arguing with each other after The Kidnapper took them both
    2. Fiona mocking Rhys after his blackout
    3. They both taking the Vault Map parts

Well, I guess they don't do that much, but can't say they don't at all.

Not that much though.

• Wait is it....is it bleeding? O_O

DeityD posted: »

Noticed that "usb-thingy" doesn't look so good. I really do hope it's nothing but.

• That trailer is so AWESOME! _ I friggin can't wait for Episode 2 to come out now, it looks like it'll be super funny!

Anybody notice Fiona's gun looks different? In the episode before it was one barrel, but now it's three and there are different colors lit up on the side of it. I bet it's like that tiny gun now from Men in Black where where it'll just go BOOM when she uses it XD

• Yep, precisely.
    I watched over again and in some scenes it's not like that. Something tells me it's probably Jack's fault. Probably.

Lilacsbloom posted: »

Wait is it....is it bleeding? O_O

• Yep.

That trailer is so AWESOME! _ I friggin can't wait for Episode 2 to come out now, it looks like it'll be super funny! Anybody notice Fion

• Oops I should've put a warning.........oh well....(͡ ° ͜ʖ ͡°).

My childhood ;_;

• (?) Silence is a valid option.

MasterStone posted: »

• FUUUUUCKKKK!!!!!!

Episode 2 is not coming out by this Monday. The tweet was just ambiguously phrased. They are going to talk about Episode 2 at a Gearbox Panel on Sunday, that is all.

• M17 huh? So now I expect no glitches/bugs, every single choice to matter, and a story that will be so epic it'll be beyond my wildest hopes and dreams right?

• Alt text

DoubleJump posted: »

M17 huh? So now I expect no glitches/bugs, every single choice to matter, and a story that will be so epic it'll be beyond my wildest hopes and dreams right?

• You're right but how can they do that in GoT when our characters are all in different parts of the Seven Kingdoms (and Essos)?

• Week of March 17th is the new week of April 17th

M17 huh? So now I expect no glitches/bugs, every single choice to matter, and a story that will be so epic it'll be beyond my wildest hopes and dreams right?

• F17

Week of March 17th is the new week of April 17th

• F17

F17

• Alt text

• Alright, time for me to leave the forum for a time. See you guys again, after having played Atlas Mugged. :)

By the time I am playing the episode, I will be sitting in a hotel eating a bowl of rice in China.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.