Episode 2 Release Date Discussion - Release Dates "Starting March 17th", Official Trailer In Thread

Comments

• edited March 2015

Cool trailer, looks like Vaughn might try to step up his game this time around, looks like we're going to bump into another vault hunter or Siren, and Loader Bot is back, YAY!

Rhys: Too many people have died

Handsome Jack: THAT'S WHAT PEOPLE DO!!!!

And.....that's a big ass Rhino.

• Alt text

Alright, time for me to leave the forum for a time. See you guys again, after having played Atlas Mugged. By the time I am playing the episode, I will be sitting in a hotel eating a bowl of rice in China.

• I really hope Rhys is okay... :/

DeityD posted: »

Yep, precisely. I watched over again and in some scenes it's not like that. Something tells me it's probably Jack's fault. Probably.

• F17...

Alt text

Pipas posted: »

F17

• Scooby-snack for the Jesse gif... <3

SoMuchSass posted: »

F17...

• edited March 2015

Alt text

• Jesus. That scared me.

• I really don't want to sound like a downer, cause I'm really glad we FINALLY got a release date, but the fact that the episode will be released almost 4 months after the premiere is beyond a joke.

It happened with The Wolf Among Us, and it's now happened with this brilliant game. I just hope their future projects involve being more punctual.

• Yeah, I'm not pleased either, but it is what it is.

I really don't want to sound like a downer, cause I'm really glad we FINALLY got a release date, but the fact that the episode will be relea

• edited March 2015

They never confirmed the release date, they just said expect something around March 17th I believe. That could be the actual announcement of the release dates for all we know, not the actual game.

I really don't want to sound like a downer, cause I'm really glad we FINALLY got a release date, but the fact that the episode will be relea

• Alt text

DeityD posted: »

Deep doesn't begin to cover it...

• just don't return broken

Alright, time for me to leave the forum for a time. See you guys again, after having played Atlas Mugged. By the time I am playing the episode, I will be sitting in a hotel eating a bowl of rice in China.

• SKAG SHOOOES <3

Dapnee posted: »

Part of me is saying I predicted the future, another part is saying TT noticed that post.

• edited March 2015

It's that bittersweet kind of feeling.

Alt text

• Omg you're right

And Vaughn is shirtless (kinda looks like a psycho from here)

It's Assquez! He had to get his car in red because Rhys stole the black one... XD

• So I guess they fall out seeing how the caravan was missing some things. Probably when Hyperion starts shooting them.

Omg you're right And Vaughn is shirtless (kinda looks like a psycho from here)

• Takes it gladly ^^ omnomnom

Alt text

Scooby-snack for the Jesse gif...

• Lol YES

M24

Crips posted: »

Lol no M17

• Is there a link of some sort to w exactly they said good sir?

They never confirmed the release date, they just said expect something around March 17th I believe. That could be the actual announcement of the release dates for all we know, not the actual game.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Check the archived Twitch stream, there's a link in the thread.

himmatsj posted: »

Is there a link of some sort to w exactly they said good sir?

• I want a scooby snack!

Scooby-snack for the Jesse gif...

• I feel like a party pooper too for being angry, but come on. More than a hundred days has passed since the first episode and the waiting still continues until god knows when. After that great trailer the waiting is even harder now :)

• idk about you guys ..but I hope we'll see August in episode 2 : )

• Well it's illogical for them to really interact in Game of Thrones considering that they are all over Westeros and Essos. We see it a bit in Tales though and I figure we'll see it more and more later on.

Poogers555 posted: »

One thing I kind of noticed about Tales and Game of Thrones is, the characters we play as never seem to interact with each other.

• ... ENHANCE IMAGE.

• @OzzyUK can you put the YouTube video for the trailer in the thread description? It will probably easier than viewing it through the Twitch link. Here's the link -

• Alt text

Piggs posted: »

... ENHANCE IMAGE.

• Omid's catOmid's cat Banned
    edited March 2015

March 17! Son of a b...! I was ready for Tuesday. Day after tom..

Slowpokes!

Alt text

• Of course we'll see him. Unless the episode preview was lying again. ._.

sSOPHOo posted: »

idk about you guys ..but I hope we'll see August in episode 2 : )

• So... is this wait longer than TWAU now...?

• I added it in.

@OzzyUK can you put the YouTube video for the trailer in the thread description? It will probably easier than viewing it through the Twitch link. Here's the link -

• I think shorter by a week...

So... is this wait longer than TWAU now...?

• Is it just me or does Jack sound... Different? In Ep1 he sounded the same as usual, but in that trailer it felt like someone else was voicing him. I hope that isn't the case. Because Dameon Clarke fits him so well.

• Bon voyage! :D Have fun in China.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited March 2015

Nope, same guy. I remember after the episode 1 trailer a lot of people said the same thing as well.

Is it just me or does Jack sound... Different? In Ep1 he sounded the same as usual, but in that trailer it felt like someone else was voicing him. I hope that isn't the case. Because Dameon Clarke fits him so well.

• Maybe the music and tempo of the trailer?

Is it just me or does Jack sound... Different? In Ep1 he sounded the same as usual, but in that trailer it felt like someone else was voicing him. I hope that isn't the case. Because Dameon Clarke fits him so well.

• He sounds the same, although his model looks better

• I think it's because of the alien at the end of TPS. Maybe that alien took control of Athena, or it gave her new powers.

Athena with glowing red eyes? What's that about?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.