Episode 2 Release Date Discussion - Release Dates "Starting March 17th", Official Trailer In Thread

Comments

• Nah, it's just that Handsome Jack kind of sounds different when he gets angry. Normally he's a suave, passive-agressive asshole.

Is it just me or does Jack sound... Different? In Ep1 he sounded the same as usual, but in that trailer it felt like someone else was voicing him. I hope that isn't the case. Because Dameon Clarke fits him so well.

• The trailer I recorded is in the thread I feel honored thank you

Alt text

• Guys. I've just realised that I posted this nearly 2 months ago:

Alt text

How I haven't lost my sanity during this wait is a mystery.

• Alt text

Ooh, interesting idea!

• So this is kind of random, but I randomly was browsing your profile, and I saw that you were a French girl. I then was reminded of your Rhysha picture and the scene from Titantic, 'Draw me like one of your French girls' only with Rhys as the person being painted XD.

The trailer I recorded is in the thread I feel honored thank you

• edited March 2015

Oh, I see.

Guys. I've just realised that I posted this nearly 2 months ago: How I haven't lost my sanity during this wait is a mystery.

• Haha XD

So this is kind of random, but I randomly was browsing your profile, and I saw that you were a French girl. I then was reminded of your Rhys

• Oh I remember that post. I didn't realize it was that long ago o_o

Guys. I've just realised that I posted this nearly 2 months ago: How I haven't lost my sanity during this wait is a mystery.

• Does anyone else feel like that trailer was actually quite serious? Like I don't think it felt anywhere near as light-hearted as the Zer0 Sum ones did, but I guess it's just the scenes that they decided to show us - I really hope it's still funny and ridiculous like episode one.

• I like comedy with some serious parts myself. I feel Episode 1 did a good job on balancing the comedy and drama.

Does anyone else feel like that trailer was actually quite serious? Like I don't think it felt anywhere near as light-hearted as the Zer0 Su

• maybe because he is dead and a clone? not to tell you, only rhys see him, so yeah he is only a computer version so he bound to sound a little clonyyy :)

Is it just me or does Jack sound... Different? In Ep1 he sounded the same as usual, but in that trailer it felt like someone else was voicing him. I hope that isn't the case. Because Dameon Clarke fits him so well.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

I felt like the only really serious moment in the trailer was Rhys and Jack's conversation. Everything else looks pretty goofy.

Does anyone else feel like that trailer was actually quite serious? Like I don't think it felt anywhere near as light-hearted as the Zer0 Su

• I don't know, that's just the kind of vibe I got from it - maybe it was the music?

dojo32161 posted: »

I felt like the only really serious moment in the trailer was Rhys and Jack's conversation. Everything else looks pretty goofy.

Maybe. I didn't get a serious vibe but I can see where you're coming from. But I feel like the funnier parts might come with Vaughn and Rhys in the desert.

I don't know, that's just the kind of vibe I got from it - maybe it was the music?

• Rakk hive not rhino

J-Master posted: »

Cool trailer, looks like Vaughn might try to step up his game this time around, looks like we're going to bump into another vault hunter or

• This gif is so overused

I still love it though :D

What Zeke said.

Alt text

J-Master posted: »

Cool trailer, looks like Vaughn might try to step up his game this time around, looks like we're going to bump into another vault hunter or

• edited March 2015

Ok guys, see you on M17..

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• Definitely the music. I think I got the same vibe as you. But don't worry, I'm sure they'll balance the comedy and the serious parts well

I don't know, that's just the kind of vibe I got from it - maybe it was the music?

• I don't mind serious, as long as it GETS RELEASED!!!!1111

Maybe. I didn't get a serious vibe but I can see where you're coming from. But I feel like the funnier parts might come with Vaughn and Rhys in the desert.

• edited March 2015

Yeah Bye!, but i will probably check on this page tomorrow but yeah...

Timcanpy posted: »

Ok guys, see you on M17.. ... ... (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• I agree. This episode seems to have a more serious tone to it, which is perfectly normal in Borderlands. A good part of comedy, then a good part of more serious stuff. Its something I really loved about Borderlands 2.

Also for some reason I feel like (based of the trailer) this episode looks like it will be taking a step back in story development at least. Maybe just a little bit of development but not a whole lot, similar to Wolf Among Us Ep2

• What's the name of te song in the trailer? Fucking awesome.

• Draude Sandstorm

Arsun97 posted: »

What's the name of te song in the trailer? Fucking awesome.

• Alt text

Poogers555 posted: »

Draude Sandstorm

• Pls no

Draude Sandstorm

• edited March 2015

Your ILoveYAOISASODEI??!!

I had no idea... 0.0

Haha XD

• Yaaay someone recognized me XD

And yes it's me :D

Your ILoveYAOISASODEI??!! I had no idea... 0.0

• And now I kind of want to see fan art of it...

Jeez I need help.

Haha XD

• edited March 2015

Did anyone notice that, whilst Hyperion were raining on their vehicle, the Loader Bot was riding on top of it? :D (I wonder if that's determinant?)

• Dadada dadadadadada dada dadadada di di da da da da di da dadadada dadadadadada dada didididi didi dadada daaaa.

Dadada dadadadadada dada dadadada di di da da da da di da dadadada dadadadadada dada didididi didi dadada daaaa.

Dadada dadadadadada dada dadadada di di da da da da di da dadadada dadadadadada dada didididi didi dadada daaaa.

And so on :P

Draude Sandstorm

• I saw that. I was like YES!!!

But now I'm worried. It looks like Rhys and Vaughn get separated from Fiona and Sasha after a the Hyperions shoot at them and I haven't seen Loader Bot after it.

Lewsblake23 posted: »

Did anyone notice that, whilst Hyperion were raining on their vehicle, the Loader Bot was riding on top of it? (I wonder if that's determinant?)

• Well, it kind of looked like one. Sorry.

What Zeke said.

• It kind of looks like one of those, "every thug and villain is out to get us" story arcs, sounds fun.

I agree. This episode seems to have a more serious tone to it, which is perfectly normal in Borderlands. A good part of comedy, then a good

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

It is most likely a original song made by Telltale, i guess it's made by Nick Mastroianni aka @8bitnick.

Arsun97 posted: »

What's the name of te song in the trailer? Fucking awesome.

• This is awesome now all I need is Life is Strange episode 2 release date and I'll be happier than a squid in a cruise ship.

• Wouldn't the squid be the ship to be eaten? XD

This is awesome now all I need is Life is Strange episode 2 release date and I'll be happier than a squid in a cruise ship.

• That's because it's an A.I., of course he sounds different. It's still Clarke.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.