Episode 2 Release Date Discussion - Release Dates "Starting March 17th", Official Trailer In Thread

Comments

• The whole description is hilarious!

The discovery of the Gortys Project fuels a madcap race to find just what the Atlas Corporation was up to prior to Hyperion's takeover of Pandora. Our intrepid heroes are not the only ones on the trail. Vault Hunters, Bounty Hunters, Vasquez, and a giant monster thing with a mouth that looks like a... well, you'll see... are all in pursuit. And to complicate matters, Rhys is being haunted by visions of a dead despot AND what Vaughn looks like without his shirt on. Can Fiona and Sasha hold everything together? That's up to you.

Crips posted: »

Rhys is being haunted by visions of a dead despot AND what Vaughn looks like without his shirt on Uh, pardon?

• Dat face its... its...

Alt text

Dapnee posted: »

Can't wait.

• Steam has Tales pre-selected every time I open it +plus I've taken numerous screenshots from ep1 that I usually end up seeing stuff like this now

Alt text

(everyone should add me coughing fit)

• Rhys+Vaughn shipping confirmed to be canon!

Pipas posted: »

Rhys is being haunted by visions of a dead despot AND what Vaughn looks like without his shirt on. Lol. Also @Shubbalubbadingdong, pls. M17

• Since you ask so nicely...

Steam has Tales pre-selected every time I open it +plus I've taken numerous screenshots from ep1 that I usually end up seeing stuff like this now (everyone should add me coughing fit)

• It feels so unrealistic to know the release date. Somebody pls, show the "it's happening" meme. Now it's finally right time to do it.

• Alt text

nohuhhuh posted: »

It feels so unrealistic to know the release date. Somebody pls, show the "it's happening" meme. Now it's finally right time to do it.

• You bet! Unfortunately I don't have anything to show, so... I will just go with hype \o/ M10 would have been better but no can do.

It feels so unrealistic to know the release date. Somebody pls, show the "it's happening" meme. Now it's finally right time to do it.

• Alt text

OzzyUK posted: »

New official trailer with release dates from March 17th https://twitter.com/telltalegames/status/574978097683935232 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yq2GbQbUeLc

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Alt text

• Congratulations, you get to watch me play Garry's Mod every other day when I have so many other games I could play.

Since you ask so nicely...

• I am glad that the date is finally set. Although i lost some hype about the game, i am sure i will get it back once i see the episode.

• ''Handsome Jack's Butt''

Alright...

Alt text

Steam has Tales pre-selected every time I open it +plus I've taken numerous screenshots from ep1 that I usually end up seeing stuff like this now (everyone should add me coughing fit)

• Alt text

• We've all had our hopes dashed so many times (#F17 never forget), that it's so hard to take the new date seriously...

I won't be ready to bust out the celebratory memes until I am physically playing it - and let's just pray the Mac version isn't delayed like Ep. 1!

• I lost my hype too, but it game back when I saw the new trailer.

Majda posted: »

I am glad that the date is finally set. Although i lost some hype about the game, i am sure i will get it back once i see the episode.

• Calling it now, someone's gonna make a topic complaining how the episode is not worth the wait. And so it has been foretold.

• Someone with a Fiona avatar, to be exact?

You know who you are.

DoubleJump posted: »

Calling it now, someone's gonna make a topic complaining how the episode is not worth the wait. And so it has been foretold.

• I'm so excited for episode 2 though, excited to see new scenes, and new choices to make OH MY GOD

Alt text

• If the trailer is any indication, we certainly are in for quite the ride. I'm glad to finally be able to play the episode soon after such a long wait. At least the cliffhanger wasn't as antagonizing as the one that was at the end of Episode 1 of Wolf Among Us, thankfully.

• Will you do a let's play of it?

I'd love to watch it.

I'm so excited for episode 2 though, excited to see new scenes, and new choices to make OH MY GOD

• edited March 2015

Rhys is being haunted by visions of a dead despot AND what Vaughn looks like without his shirt on.

Alt text

Do you want us to ship it? Because that's how you get us to ship it.

OzzyUK posted: »

New official trailer with release dates from March 17th https://twitter.com/telltalegames/status/574978097683935232 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yq2GbQbUeLc

• Alt text

We've all had our hopes dashed so many times (#F17 never forget), that it's so hard to take the new date seriously... I won't be ready to

• How could I resist having Handsome Jacks Butt in my steam friends list!

• I can't be the only one in love with the soundtrack played in the trailer right?

Anyone know what it's called?

• Alt text

Youtube captions are fun.

• M17 F%&#ck yes!

Alt text

• Alt text

Rhys is being haunted by visions of a dead despot AND what Vaughn looks like without his shirt on Uh, pardon?

• edited March 2015

LMAO

Alt text

Youtube captions are fun.

• Darude Sandstorm

I can't be the only one in love with the soundtrack played in the trailer right? Anyone know what it's called?

• Alt text

Darude Sandstorm

• Yeah I understand. It's still possible that something bad happens. :(

We've all had our hopes dashed so many times (#F17 never forget), that it's so hard to take the new date seriously... I won't be ready to

• yay someone used my picture

Alt text

• Haha so true

Someone with a Fiona avatar, to be exact? You know who you are.

• Maan, after all the wait I'm kinda tempted to replay ep1 before ep2 arrives. Hmm, decisions..

• So, uh, after the release date was confirmed, so uh, all I have to say is, I told you. Should have had fate in February 17th guys.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

It's possibly an original from Telltale. So who knows?

I can't be the only one in love with the soundtrack played in the trailer right? Anyone know what it's called?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.