Episode 2 Release Date Discussion - Release Dates "Starting March 17th", Official Trailer In Thread

Comments

• Almost there...

Almost there!!!1111oneoneone

Can't wait . Gonna be the perfect thing to get me hyped for the borderlands collection. Really dig the borderlands universe.

• So, today I found out that I have to have surgery this week, and my only concern was whether or not it would be on Wednesday because that would mean I wouldn't be able to stay up all night to play Ep 2 (it'll drop about 4am my time, and I didn't wait 3 and a half months to not play it as soon as it comes out)! I actually said "yay" when they told me it was on Friday, so now my doctor thinks I'm some weirdo who's excited to have surgery... >_<

But it's really good timing, because instead of freaking out about my operation (like I normally do) I can distract myself with Tales hype!

• Good to hear that you'll be able to play TFTBL, hope the surgery goes well.

So, today I found out that I have to have surgery this week, and my only concern was whether or not it would be on Wednesday because that wo

• Surgery? That's kinda sad.

So, today I found out that I have to have surgery this week, and my only concern was whether or not it would be on Wednesday because that wo

• Yeah, it sucks, but I'm tough! :laughs unconvincingly:

But at least it's not surgery and having to miss out on Tales... That would really suck.

Crips posted: »

Surgery? That's kinda sad.

• Thanks - fingers crossed.

Good to hear that you'll be able to play TFTBL, hope the surgery goes well.

• 11:59 Tonight:

Tales From The Borderlands has been delayed till April.

XD how awful would that be.

• Alt text

11:59 Tonight: Tales From The Borderlands has been delayed till April. XD how awful would that be.

• 140 pages before tomorrow? We can do it!

( ͡°╭͜ʖ╮͡° ) ( ͡°╭͜ʖ╮͡° ) ( ͡°╭͜ʖ╮͡° ) ( ͡°╭͜ʖ╮͡° ) ( ͡°╭͜ʖ╮͡° )

• Hope it goes well and you won't loose whatever you'll be fixing over there :P

Yeah, it sucks, but I'm tough! :laughs unconvincingly: But at least it's not surgery and having to miss out on Tales... That would really suck.

• That would be surprisingly easy.

CarL_J posted: »

140 pages before tomorrow? We can do it! ( ͡°╭͜ʖ╮͡° ) ( ͡°╭͜ʖ╮͡° ) ( ͡°╭͜ʖ╮͡° ) ( ͡°╭͜ʖ╮͡° ) ( ͡°╭͜ʖ╮͡° )

• Alt text

11:59 Tonight: Tales From The Borderlands has been delayed till April. XD how awful would that be.

• Alt text

• IT'S OFFICIALLY F17 IN MY NECK OF THE WOODS!!!

Alt text

• Alt text

IT'S OFFICIALLY F17 IN MY NECK OF THE WOODS!!!

• I wish you the best!

Thanks - fingers crossed.

• edited March 2015

God! why am i not feeling the hype like i did before ugh i feel so empty, thanks telltale thanks ALOT!

• Well I'm sorry to hear that, but I'm really hyped for this episode, tomorrow can't come quick enough.

Jeeny_Frank posted: »

God! why am i not feeling the hype like i did before ugh i feel so empty, thanks telltale thanks ALOT!

• I'm not feeling any hype right now either, but I think that's just because I'm still completely in the dark about weather or not it'll also be releasing on PS4 tomorrow. >.< But I know the second I start up the game (hopefully tomorrow) I'll start to go crazy with excitement.

• I do feel hype and can't wait for tomorrow.

• edited March 2015

16 hours and 53 mins left hype

• Alt text

• I don't know what surgery you're having, but I've have gone through a few surgeries myself, like I'm going to have another surgery in june. Anyway, you shouldn't worry about it. I mean it is a but scary, but today medical profession has improve quite well then in the past. In all though, good luck with the surgery and I hope you'll be back on your feet in no time.

Alt text

• Aww, thank you - it means a lot. That being said, this is my 37th surgery so I should really know better than to be nervous! >_<

I'm just a bit out of practice because I haven't had one in over 2 and a half years (which is the longest I've gone without surgery since I was 12), fortunately it's not a super invasive one, so once I get over the fact that I have to break my no-surgery streak I'm sure I'll be fine.

Good luck with your upcoming procedure - hopefully it's the last one you'll need for a while, too!

Hunted35 posted: »

I don't know what surgery you're having, but I've have gone through a few surgeries myself, like I'm going to have another surgery in june.

• Thank you ^_^

AlfMusic posted: »

I wish you the best!

• this is my 37th surgery

Alt text

Aww, thank you - it means a lot. That being said, this is my 37th surgery so I should really know better than to be nervous! >_< I'

• Alt text

16 hours and 53 mins left hype

• That being said, this is my 37th surgery

Alt text

Aww, thank you - it means a lot. That being said, this is my 37th surgery so I should really know better than to be nervous! >_< I'

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited March 2015

Guys, we need to do SpongeBob Time Cards to pass the time. We must.

• edited March 2015

Alt text

Alt text

• Who's Guy?

Guys, we need to do SpongeBob Time Cards to pass the time. We must.

• No idea.

Guys*.

Who's Guy?

• I'm not sure either but maybe it's referring to us?......

No idea. Guys*.

• Ah! There we go! You fixed your mistake...

Alt text

No idea. Guys*.

• still can't believe ep2 is coming out tomorrow....is it real REAL! :)

• http://ackuna.com/badtranslator

I recommend this translator for fun! It basically translates whatever you type in into multiple layers of languages and comes back with a funny result :P

I wrote "In the pines, in the pines...Where the sun never shines...Will shiver throughout the night!" and it gave me ''"Candles Chamberlain candles, pine forest, where the sun always shines...last night was ice cold!" XDDD

Excellent way to kill the time while waiting xD

• edited March 2015

My mind was quite busy today, so when I was heading home suddenly it popped into my mind that the new episode is coming friggin TOMORROW and I wanted to scream so badly but I realised I was on a bus. So I was just smiling like an idiot xD Hurry up time I can't wait!

• ''I cannot wait for the episode'' -> ''Waiting for parts"

Seems legit.

http://ackuna.com/badtranslator I recommend this translator for fun! It basically translates whatever you type in into multiple layers of

Sign in to comment in this discussion.