Episode 2 Release Date Discussion - Release Dates "Starting March 17th", Official Trailer In Thread

Comments

• I love how people come here and hype like crazy, week after week after week over an episode they will probably finish in less than 2 hours. xD

• Omg I can see everyone sitting in the bus and you suddenly scream OMG IT'S COMING TOMORROW!!!!!

and everyone looks at you like you're a psycho xD

SoMuchSass posted: »

My mind was quite busy today, so when I was heading home suddenly it popped into my mind that the new episode is coming friggin TOMORROW and

• That doesn't matter if the episode is truly amazing :3

Jayroen posted: »

I love how people come here and hype like crazy, week after week after week over an episode they will probably finish in less than 2 hours. xD

• It's true but... I've watched it like... ten times, maybe even more. Because I'm that obsessed and because it won't get less funny or more boring at all. Part of it of course other people reactions on youtube, which makes it even funnier if that's even possible. :D It's also cool to watch it in different languages, so yep. All the possibilities!
    I swear, TftB is one of a kind.

Jayroen posted: »

I love how people come here and hype like crazy, week after week after week over an episode they will probably finish in less than 2 hours. xD

• Brother: Are you hyped for ep2 of TFTB?

Me: (calmly) Yeah.

Brother: ...

Brother: I'm pretty sure you're fangirling in your head right now.

Me: What? No... well okay I'll admit it I'M FREAKING EXCITED OH MY GOOOD!!

My brother knows me too well. xD

By the way, I won't be here tomorrow at all, I don't want to get spoiled. So...

Alt text

• Won't come here tomorrow as well.

Don't wanna be spoiled by dem spoilerous Pipol

(much reference to @Pipas ?)

Brother: Are you hyped for ep2 of TFTB? Me: (calmly) Yeah. Brother: ... Brother: I'm pretty sure you're fangirling in your head rig

• Oooh I wanted to do that believe me xD I'm sooo excited!!

Crips posted: »

Omg I can see everyone sitting in the bus and you suddenly scream OMG IT'S COMING TOMORROW!!!!! and everyone looks at you like you're a psycho xD

• Waiting for a new song after the credits:)

• So I'm not the only one who's seen it at least ten times, that's a relief! :D

DeityD posted: »

It's true but... I've watched it like... ten times, maybe even more. Because I'm that obsessed and because it won't get less funny or more b

• edited March 2015

Well said. Now if I think about it, I won't be here either. Bye bye~

Brother: Are you hyped for ep2 of TFTB? Me: (calmly) Yeah. Brother: ... Brother: I'm pretty sure you're fangirling in your head rig

• Can I join the club?

I played only once myself because I didn't feel like playing again but watching people's reactions to this amazing episode - My Goodness!

SoMuchSass posted: »

So I'm not the only one who's seen it at least ten times, that's a relief!

• Alt text

Guys, we need to do SpongeBob Time Cards to pass the time. We must.

• You read my mind...

elgardo4 posted: »

Waiting for a new song after the credits:)

• "Episode 2 of Tales from the Borderlands is coming out tomorrow! " ---> "2. The next day, the history of the area, too."

Well then...

http://ackuna.com/badtranslator I recommend this translator for fun! It basically translates whatever you type in into multiple layers of

• Alt text

Woot, when have I ever spoilered you?

Won't come here tomorrow as well. Don't wanna be spoiled by dem spoilerous Pipol (much reference to @Pipas ?)

• Well, I'll just get out of the TftB section for a while. Not sure when will I be able to play the episode, possibly on Friday.

• Almost.... so... close....

So close I can almost taste it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAd4ZgLnb0A

• Har har, nope, but still wanted to reference you :D

u get trolled

Pipas posted: »

Woot, when have I ever spoilered you?

• I tried something random so I wrote "Rubber bands are painful when they are stretched." It translated to "No. It hurt me, come on."

http://ackuna.com/badtranslator I recommend this translator for fun! It basically translates whatever you type in into multiple layers of

• seriously wishing I hadn't already used all four save slots - man if I could replay this game one more time before the next episode comes out that'd be fantaaaastic

• Apparently: "But soft! What light from yonder window breaks? It is the east, and Juliet is the sun" translates to:
    "But moderately! He smashed window? East, of course, fish is the sun."

• I'M THE CONDUCTOR OF THE HYPE TRAIN!
    Would've been even better XD

Omg I can see everyone sitting in the bus and you suddenly scream OMG IT'S COMING TOMORROW!!!!! and everyone looks at you like you're a psycho xD

• Dear god, I've watched so many different play-throughs on Youtube that now every time I hear the opening line of narration: "Back again?" I just laugh at myself and go "Yep!"

Can I join the club? I played only once myself because I didn't feel like playing again but watching people's reactions to this amazing episode - My Goodness!

• 12:30:00 until episode 2

• Crips is a fockin fagit -> Crips is fockin fagit

The similarities are uncanny

(Disclaimer I'm just kidding even thou Crips IS a fagit)

• xD Lol, that's ironically funny.

Dear god, I've watched so many different play-throughs on Youtube that now every time I hear the opening line of narration: "Back again?" I just laugh at myself and go "Yep!"

• I stopped myself from crying/whining/hyping in this thread but now that the episode is so close I don't think I can hold myself anymore. HYPE IS REAL! GET ON THE HYPE TRAIN CHOO CHOO!

• Actually, the beginning is quite confusing xD

So the story is told by Marcus who tells the story of Rhys and Fiona...telling a story?

Dear god, I've watched so many different play-throughs on Youtube that now every time I hear the opening line of narration: "Back again?" I just laugh at myself and go "Yep!"

• Yeah I was thinking this... story-ception? o_O

Actually, the beginning is quite confusing xD So the story is told by Marcus who tells the story of Rhys and Fiona...telling a story?

• Alt text

Yeah I was thinking this... story-ception? o_O

• Yeah storyception. :)

The more I watch it the more I think about it - so Marcus hinted that no one really knows or cares who the f Rhys and Fiona because they hardly played a significant role in the whole story with the Vaults and whatnot. Hmm.

Actually, the beginning is quite confusing xD So the story is told by Marcus who tells the story of Rhys and Fiona...telling a story?

• Alt text

I stopped myself from crying/whining/hyping in this thread but now that the episode is so close I don't think I can hold myself anymore. HYPE IS REAL! GET ON THE HYPE TRAIN CHOO CHOO!

• Alt text

Apparently: "But soft! What light from yonder window breaks? It is the east, and Juliet is the sun" translates to: "But moderately! He smashed window? East, of course, fish is the sun."

• So the protagonist of TFTB is Marcus? :0

Yeah storyception. The more I watch it the more I think about it - so Marcus hinted that no one really knows or cares who the f Rhys and Fiona because they hardly played a significant role in the whole story with the Vaults and whatnot. Hmm.

• Why? xD
    He's just a storyteller. What I meant to say, whatever happens in TftB won't make them famous.

So the protagonist of TFTB is Marcus? :0

• Alt text

Har har, nope, but still wanted to reference you u get trolled

• Just kidding <3 But the storyception is interesting.

Why? xD He's just a storyteller. What I meant to say, whatever happens in TftB won't make them famous.

• ... in the end we'll see it was all a clap-trap's dream. :D

Just kidding But the storyception is interesting.

• What if every Borderlands game was Vladimir Putin's dream

And at the end of the series we see him wake up

XDDDD

... in the end we'll see it was all a clap-trap's dream.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.