Episode 2 Release Date Discussion - Release Dates "Starting March 17th", Official Trailer In Thread

Comments

• Why do you have to put that image in my head! Damn you. xD

Crips posted: »

What if every Borderlands game was Vladimir Putin's dream And at the end of the series we see him wake up XDDDD

• Friday?! o.o Damn. I'd be so frustrated xD Personally I'll play it Tuesday.

Pipas posted: »

Well, I'll just get out of the TftB section for a while. Not sure when will I be able to play the episode, possibly on Friday.

• That'd have been crazy :P

I'M THE CONDUCTOR OF THE HYPE TRAIN! Would've been even better XD

• edited March 2015

Ugh, I think I know that feel. My hype just suddenly died, but it's even better for me, because I won't be able to play the episode on 17th, only on the evening of 18th.

Jeeny_Frank posted: »

God! why am i not feeling the hype like i did before ugh i feel so empty, thanks telltale thanks ALOT!

• You know you can delete individual save files and start over with a clean save, right?

seriously wishing I hadn't already used all four save slots - man if I could replay this game one more time before the next episode comes out that'd be fantaaaastic

• Only one more day...I can do this.

I swear my internet is going to break tomorrow for some unknown reasons, then in 2 years when it's fixed I'm gonna get it all spoiled because i have really bad luck :C

• Loader Bot dies.

PIpas cried.

Batteries posted: »

Only one more day...I can do this. I swear my internet is going to break tomorrow for some unknown reasons, then in 2 years when it's fixed I'm gonna get it all spoiled because i have really bad luck :C

• Put down your pitchforks everyone! Blind is back! The sheriff is back...

You know you can delete individual save files and start over with a clean save, right?

• I love your name. So much.

Only one more day...I can do this. I swear my internet is going to break tomorrow for some unknown reasons, then in 2 years when it's fixed I'm gonna get it all spoiled because i have really bad luck :C

• We'll see. Maybe I won't be able to resist the urge to play the episode and I'll play it on my laggy laptop as soon as possible...

Friday?! o.o Damn. I'd be so frustrated xD Personally I'll play it Tuesday.

• Hmmm? Which pichforks are you possibly referencing to?

Put down your pitchforks everyone! Blind is back! The sheriff is back...

• LOL I JUST NOTICED IT XDDD

I love your name. So much.

• One of the few times I'm happy I have a PS4 over an XBone ....

I'll have both soon though. Very soon.... like in a year .... which is kinda soon.

• Alt text

IT'S OFFICIALLY F17 IN MY NECK OF THE WOODS!!!

• This is what the whatever on your mind megathread looked like

Alt text

Hmmm? Which pichforks are you possibly referencing to?

• Ehh I can survive the extra day lol

One of the few times I'm happy I have a PS4 over an XBone .... I'll have both soon though. Very soon.... like in a year .... which is kinda soon.

• Lol Thanks :P

I love your name. So much.

• I blew up loader bot...What have I done...

[Gasp]

I should ban you on sight for that! How could you be so heartless!?! ;)

I blew up loader bot...What have I done...

• I blew up loader bot...What have I done...

Loader Bot dies. PIpas cried.

• Don't use the "S-word"...It triggers my PTSD

One of the few times I'm happy I have a PS4 over an XBone .... I'll have both soon though. Very soon.... like in a year .... which is kinda soon.

• Alt text

How dare you, Loader Bot didn't deserve that

Loader Bros

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited March 2015

That's if it's even released on the PS4 tomorrow, as the only dates that have been confirmed are the PC/Mac ones. Guess we'll find out.

EDIT: Looks like it is coming out tomorrow for Playstation according to the newest tweet.

• 17.03 IS ALREADY HERE

WHERE IS MY EPISODE?!

• Loader bot will get his revenge!

Alt text

• It's tuesday now for me

come to me episode 2... come to me

Alt text

• Alt text

CarL_J posted: »

It's tuesday now for me come to me episode 2... come to me

• Not until tomorrow. It's still the 16th in Telltale's timezone.

Gapaot posted: »

17.03 IS ALREADY HERE WHERE IS MY EPISODE?!

• I just realized that it will be 8PM when the Ep 2 releases (if it will be released like all other stuff on Steam). I have school on Wednesday and if it takes over 2 hours to play, that means my sleeping schedule would get messed up. I'm that kind of person who needs hella lot of sleep to get through a day. Yes, I'm almost 19. +10hrs of sleep or I will be a zombie. Plus my sister wants to watch me playing it. So no Ep 2 for me on Tuesday. sob Have fun guys ;;___;; I'll come right behind ya.

• Telltale goes by the Pacific Time Zone, so it's not Tuesday for them yet. :)

CarL_J posted: »

It's tuesday now for me come to me episode 2... come to me

• Yep, still some hours ( probably 12 ) & EP2 will be at least in the Telltale store, I'll sleep after a bit so I might wake up downloading the episode, but still! Tuesday! Can't wait to see what happens

Telltale goes by the Pacific Time Zone, so it's not Tuesday for them yet.

• Two more hours in CET and it's 17th!
    Alt text

• Alt text

• Shhh, Crips, shhh. That's the darkest timeline you're speaking of. Don't mention it again. Ever.

Loader Bot will never die.

#Loaderbros

Loader Bot dies. PIpas cried.

• edited March 2015

#Loaderdead

Pipas posted: »

Shhh, Crips, shhh. That's the darkest timeline you're speaking of. Don't mention it again. Ever. Loader Bot will never die. #Loaderbros

Sign in to comment in this discussion.