Episode 2 Release Date Discussion - Release Dates "Starting March 17th", Official Trailer In Thread

Comments

• Gah, the press embargo has lifted and the reviews are starting to come out - but I don't want to spoil myself!!! (BUT I NEED TO KNOW, TOO!)

• edited March 2015

the wait has been so long now it feels almost surreal...
    wow it's less then a day left... OMG
    I love ttg so I might(will) buy future games
    but not before the full season is out...
    for my both mental and physical health...
    I knew from the start tftb2 could be "the" best game ttg made
    so far(for my standards, of course)
    so the wait was tooooooo damn long it was eating me from inside.
    while waiting i should go play bioshock infinity again! My favorite game ever!

• EP2 IS DOWNLOADING!!!

Alt text

• edited March 2015

Didn't read the reviews because I don't want to be spoiled, but I did see some of the scores and spoiler......

They're grrrreat!

• Alt text

Torturing time! http://www.destructoid.com/review-tales-from-the-borderlands-atlas-mugged-289055.phtml

• Is tomorrow even confirmed? They said the week of the 17th so that doesn't mean it will be out tomorrow definitely. So stop trying to give me hope. My heart can't take another disappointment.

• how do you know?

EP2 IS DOWNLOADING!!!

• edited March 2015

Damn you people and your Telltale store copies!

Alt text

EP2 IS DOWNLOADING!!!

• omg i just noticed too. feels soooo surreal.

EP2 IS DOWNLOADING!!!

• must be. I mean after ep 1, I thought it could be "the" game, at least for me. probably the best game top 3 ever. can't tell for sure untill full season comes out, but up till now.

Didn't read the reviews because I don't want to be spoiled, but I did see some of the scores and spoiler...... ..... ...... ...... They're grrrreat!

• PC/Mac and Playstation were all officially confirmed for the 17th.

(Aaannnd I'm physically downloading it right now...)

Zoe_Mosaic posted: »

Is tomorrow even confirmed? They said the week of the 17th so that doesn't mean it will be out tomorrow definitely. So stop trying to give me hope. My heart can't take another disappointment.

• BECAUSE I'M DOWNLOADING IT!

how do you know?

• puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni

For those who are playing the Telltale web store version... well, you might want to open that up and check it out. ;)

• do you play on steam? cause nothing is happening for me

BECAUSE I'M DOWNLOADING IT!

• Nope, direct from the Telltale store - Steam will be in a few hours time.

do you play on steam? cause nothing is happening for me

• edited March 2015

hey dude, don't know where you live, but my steam started downloading episode 2 and my achievements went down from 100% to 50%. It's happening right now bro. try yours as well. I think we can play it in few hours or at least half a day.

Is tomorrow even confirmed? They said the week of the 17th so that doesn't mean it will be out tomorrow definitely. So stop trying to give me hope. My heart can't take another disappointment.

• well at least they have their priorities straight. last time it was on steam before it was even on their own page.

Nope, direct from the Telltale store - Steam will be in a few hours time.

• Alt text

puzzlebox posted: »

For those who are playing the Telltale web store version... well, you might want to open that up and check it out.

• you're not pranking me are you? My heart can't take it. I just can't take it U.U

gina-0816 posted: »

hey dude, don't know where you live, but my steam started downloading episode 2 and my achievements went down from 100% to 50%. It's happening right now bro. try yours as well. I think we can play it in few hours or at least half a day.

• Stop toying with my emotions....It hurts enough already.

Alt text

• edited March 2015

no not a prank why would i do that? I see a suffering peer when I see one. dude it's happening. I'm not saying I'm downloading game literally, but steam is downloading it. might be few more hours, but it can be due to where I live since I live far from U.S. that handsomejack dude might be *literally *downloading.

• Can confirm I'm literally downloading - no troll, I would not do that to you guys after all this time!

It's just because it's direct from the Telltale store, though - and I will add that it's downloading impossibly slowly for some reason. So you guys may catch up to me in the end!

no not a prank why would i do that? I see a suffering peer when I see one. dude it's happening. I'm not saying I'm downloading game literall

• omg no im not toying you guys lol. I'm saying they've uploaded it to STEAM. It will be less than a day at least(I think few hours)until we can download, and this comming from a person who currently staying in asia so in you guys' case it could be sooner.

Stop toying with my emotions....It hurts enough already.

• edited March 2015

We already know its happening today for sure. We just thought it was happening like RIGHT now based on your comment. :P

omg no im not toying you guys lol. I'm saying they've uploaded it to STEAM. It will be less than a day at least(I think few hours)until we c

• lol ikr. You've seen the blood sweat and tears we've put into waiting

Can confirm I'm literally downloading - no troll, I would not do that to you guys after all this time! It's just because it's direct from

• aha sorry, now that i see it could be misleading, pardon my 3rd language. i was saying it was downloading to STEAM. not that we can download it now. sorry again. lol

We already know its happening today for sure. We just thought it was happening like RIGHT now based on your comment. :P

• thanks handsomejack. I use steam so it could be a while so i might just go play lol for a while....lol... hope your downloading fastens up and you can play it asap! ;)

Can confirm I'm literally downloading - no troll, I would not do that to you guys after all this time! It's just because it's direct from

• So when I launched the game right now it told me I needed a patch. So I downloaded the patch but when I went to install it, it told me that it wasn't compatible with the version of the game I currently had installed. Anyone know what's up?

• well played lol. I'm dying laughing while i watch this.

Stop toying with my emotions....It hurts enough already.

• lol sorry. let's go play other games while we wait we need to numb our pain during this wait..... any suggestions?

well played lol. I'm dying laughing while i watch this.

• if I knew this version would come out sooner, i would've bought it here.. DAMN YOU STEAM

puzzlebox posted: »

For those who are playing the Telltale web store version... well, you might want to open that up and check it out.

• edited March 2015

HOW? I preordered in steam before it was out, can I somehow download it from telltale store?

Nope, direct from the Telltale store - Steam will be in a few hours time.

• ikr. Well I got um... Well the only games I can play while waiting is a telltale game cause an episode will finish in about 2 hours. if i play anything longer than that i'm going to want to finish it lol. Wolf Among us hits a chord with me everytime I play.

lol sorry. let's go play other games while we wait we need to numb our pain during this wait..... any suggestions?

• You should always get the Telltale Store version. More money goes directly to the studio and there's a high chance of getting an exclusive collector's physical copy for just the cost of shipping.

Damn you people and your Telltale store copies!

• Sadly, no (unless you purchase it again, direct from TT). It will be up on Steam in just over 9 hours, though!

Gapaot posted: »

HOW? I preordered in steam before it was out, can I somehow download it from telltale store?

• Guys, they listened to us:

Alt text

See, Telltale really does care

• JUST 9 hours? Jack, you are so delightfully cruel...

Sadly, no (unless you purchase it again, direct from TT). It will be up on Steam in just over 9 hours, though!

• March 17- PS3
    YAY! TALES IS COMIN' TODA-
    NA
    GODDAMNIT NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• Alt text

Gapaot posted: »

JUST 9 hours? Jack, you are so delightfully cruel...

• Guess that's why you rich and handsome and I'm not)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.