Episode 2 Release Date Discussion - Release Dates "Starting March 17th", Official Trailer In Thread

Comments

• Alt text

First Telltale I can't play as soon as its out. What is my life. The great review scores speak for themselves though.

• So loaderbot is the main character now right? They're probably gonna kill off Fiona and Rhys and rename the game to adventures of loaderbot...

• I SMELL A SPIN-OFF!

10/10 would play.

So loaderbot is the main character now right? They're probably gonna kill off Fiona and Rhys and rename the game to adventures of loaderbot...

• Welp! I'm going to bed. Hopefully I have sweet thoughts of Handsome Jack mindfucking my head. Bye :)

• The episode is out? Well then, time to get out of the forums.

Alt text

• ಠ_ಠ

Welp! I'm going to bed. Hopefully I have sweet thoughts of Handsome Jack mindfucking my head. Bye

• Saw this in a review. Loader Bot!!!!!!!!!!

Alt text

Telltale listened!

• Hey guys, i get this message after i install the patch: ""This patch installer is not compatible with the version currently installed. Please download the latest installer for Tales from the Borderlands" Anyone knows anything about it?

• Yep, same here.

Yaniv82C posted: »

Hey guys, i get this message after i install the patch: ""This patch installer is not compatible with the version currently installed. Please download the latest installer for Tales from the Borderlands" Anyone knows anything about it?

• edited March 2015

Ok...so why can't I get it on my iPad? :-( it still says coming soon...

• It's 2am and I'm laying in bed reading reviews for episode 2. They're all super positive! SO EXCITED.

...Should probably go back to sleep now since it won't be available for me till noon.

• Ofc, just when episode 2 is finally released it doesn't even work ¬.¬

• :3 I remember watching the pilot of Steven Universe a long time ago and when it actually got picked up I was so happy. I had to buy a shirt from the CN shop cause I love the show that much. (I've cried basically everytime Rose gets screentime (even in laser light canon), I dunno why.)

Speaking of dark and inspirational, I get a happy flicker of recognition whenever I see you post because of your new avatar, but then I reme

• Still no claptrap.

LOL

http://www.gamespot.com/reviews/tales-from-the-borderlands-episode-two-atlas-mugge/1900-6416067/ gamespots second negative is stupid lol

• I'm laughing so freaking hard at this I can't even. xD Can't wait to play it already.

• Unfortunately we don't have a release date for iOS yet. Just PC/Mac and PlayStation.

ALIENANGIE posted: »

Ok...so why can't I get it on my iPad? :-( it still says coming soon...

• Oh my God, I'm exactly the same with Rose - I just start bawling my eyes out the second she appears! I thought it was just because I'm an emotional wreck, though... >_<

Dapnee posted: »

I remember watching the pilot of Steven Universe a long time ago and when it actually got picked up I was so happy. I had to buy a shirt fro

• edited March 2015

I'M DOWNLOADING IT NOW!!! This is what happens when you buy directly from Telltale, you get to say screw you Steam!

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

#Loaderbros

Alt text

• Grrr I play on Xbox so I gotta wait til tomorrow!? Loader bot rage!

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

That's if it even comes out tomorrow for Xbox, the release dates haven't been confirmed yet.

LordZalla posted: »

Grrr I play on Xbox so I gotta wait til tomorrow!? Loader bot rage!

• edited March 2015

Good god, Vaughn! What the heck, where was he smuggling a six pack and Vin Diesel's arms??? Putting Rhys to actual shame - and I gotta say I have absolutely no problems with that.

• edited March 2015

Eeek! It took forever to download, but I'm finally about to start Ep 2!

IT REALLY IS HAPPENING!

See you when I'm back from Pandora, Kiddos!

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Have fun :)

Eeek! It took forever to download, but I'm finally about to start Ep 2! IT REALLY IS HAPPENING! See you when I'm back from Pandora, Kiddos!

• You know that thread that talked about Rhys getting some puss?

Vaughn's probably gonna get some too, with the six pack an' all.

Turban's also nice. Adds a touch of realism-you will need to wear that if you're on a Wild West-planet like Pandora.

• Have a great time!

Eeek! It took forever to download, but I'm finally about to start Ep 2! IT REALLY IS HAPPENING! See you when I'm back from Pandora, Kiddos!

• Thank you. Also, 37 surgeries!!!

Alt text

I only had 21. You're truly a trooper.

Aww, thank you - it means a lot. That being said, this is my 37th surgery so I should really know better than to be nervous! >_< I'

• Hey, guys and gals, just wanted to know if anyone knew when episode 2 releases on PlayStation store EST time zone.

• I've come to the conclusion that I'm Sadie

Alt text

Oh my God, I'm exactly the same with Rose - I just start bawling my eyes out the second she appears! I thought it was just because I'm an emotional wreck, though... >_<

• Still not here and from what I have seen in the rest of Europe too...sigh guess we still have this 4-6 h wait....so I guess it's time to re-play ep 1! and then straight into 2!

• I've already made my saves and now can only wait...

Leluch123 posted: »

Still not here and from what I have seen in the rest of Europe too...sigh guess we still have this 4-6 h wait....so I guess it's time to re-play ep 1! and then straight into 2!

• it is still not out from where i live bummer

• But I can't get it on my pic either.mit tells me to download the patch and then says that the patch is incompatible...

Unfortunately we don't have a release date for iOS yet. Just PC/Mac and PlayStation.

• Alt text

nickyzhere posted: »

I'M DOWNLOADING IT NOW!!! This is what happens when you buy directly from Telltale, you get to say screw you Steam!

• As soon as PSN udpates. This normal completes around 3 PM EST, but really depends on the day. Sony is all over the board with "scheduled maintenance" and times in which it begins / finishes.

Today though! :)

Hunted35 posted: »

Hey, guys and gals, just wanted to know if anyone knew when episode 2 releases on PlayStation store EST time zone.

• Thanks very much, @Askeptic.

Askeptic posted: »

As soon as PSN udpates. This normal completes around 3 PM EST, but really depends on the day. Sony is all over the board with "scheduled maintenance" and times in which it begins / finishes. Today though!

• Hey guys, to everyone who bought the drm free version and is having issues installing the patch: Uninstall tales from the borderlands. Then go to my games on your telltale profile, and reinstall it. IT IS IMPORTANT YOU GO TO MY GAMES ON YOUR TELLTALE PROFILE. Then, go into program files, telltale games and click on borderlands (after installing the patch). It should now work.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.