Episode 3 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PS4&3/Xbox One/360/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• No but its a problem when you add a bunch just for the sake of having gay characters

Is there something wrong with that?

• Ok that was kind of sad...

CollyWobble posted: »

Game Theorists made a video we can enjoy while waiting Handsom Jack theory video

• Yeah, I agree :( ...
    But I thought I share it here anyway. I always find different theories fun (as I never can think of any good ones myself). That's why I also like reading stuff that gets written in these forums... Not that this has any direct link with the Tftb series... but it kinda helps with the wait haha ^^'

Leluch123 posted: »

Ok that was kind of sad...

• I'm sure all of the worker safety videos are outdated because one of Jack's things in his will was to keep them running cause he's in them.

By the way, I was watching this and I thought "Damn, I'm sure Rhys was used to watch those Handsome Jack videos and he followed all the tips." Because, y'know, he's totally "obsessed" with Handsome Jack. xD

• They did the same thing with Wolf so I'm not sure

He means if he says 103 instead of Episode 3, it indicates that there is/will be another Season in the future.

• That like never happens. It's an irrational fear and one used as an excuse not to include gay people.

zeke10 posted: »

No but its a problem when you add a bunch just for the sake of having gay characters

• So, how many of you guys would trust a Handsome Jack approved Claptrap unit to walk your dogs? :P

From the Borderlands Twitter.

Alt text

• edited April 2015

Atlas Mugged had gay people.

zeke10 posted: »

Gay people confirmed

• My cousin CR4P-TP just finished Atlas Mugged and he skipped the credits. What are you going to do to him Telltale?

• [removed]

Loader_Bot posted: »

My cousin CR4P-TP just finished Atlas Mugged and he skipped the credits. What are you going to do to him Telltale?

• Ummmm, what does that have to do with this thread?

• I'd be more concerned if it was Nisha-approved - we all know how she feels about puppies... O_O

Deadpoolian posted: »

So, how many of you guys would trust a Handsome Jack approved Claptrap unit to walk your dogs? :P From the Borderlands Twitter.

• Leluch123Leluch123 Banned
    edited April 2015

It means that we want EP 3 now or we'll keep posting stuff like it even more

Ummmm, what does that have to do with this thread?

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Posts where people claim they "enjoy the male genitalia" seem a bit inappropriate even as a joke, we don't want too many posts that could cause offence or be considered gross posted on here.

Leluch123 posted: »

It means that we want EP 3 now or we'll keep posting stuff like it even more

• Great, as if I didn't already feel conflicted enough about Jack as it is.

Game Theorists made a video we can enjoy while waiting Handsom Jack theory video

• The money I would pay to be a fly on the wall during the recording sessions.

Uhhh Kevin?

• Alt text

Uhhh Kevin?

• My sincerest apologies. My cousin snatched my tablet and wrote that and I'm unaware how to delete it or if thats even an option.

OzzyUK posted: »

Posts where people claim they "enjoy the male genitalia" seem a bit inappropriate even as a joke, we don't want too many posts that could cause offence or be considered gross posted on here.

• MakingGot-Tales-Twd-Twau(i think)

Uhhh Kevin?

• I feel bad about choosing Fiona now... I'll have to play Atlas Mugged yet again to make up for it ;).

• Something that possibly might have something to do with Borderlands

Alt text

• Atlus? lol what?

J-Master posted: »

• Making

Twau

Alt text

MakingGot-Tales-Twd-Twau(i think)

• Or its The Wolf Among Us DLC, right?

Right..?

Alt text

Poogers555 posted: »

Something that possibly might have something to do with Borderlands

• Alt text Nahh.Just a good photo.

Poogers555 posted: »

Something that possibly might have something to do with Borderlands

• Is it just me who wants to know what we're called? I mean the people in this thread, the fans. Are we going for a more boring "people who like Tales From The Borderlands" or could we be heading towards the shorter version, "Tailers"? I just made these two up, but if they were to stick I'd be thrilled.

• yeh man i hope they make episode 3 faster i aint waiting another 5 damn months for this screw minecraft they dont need to make a story for it when borderlands is around taking months to make a episode

ElJacko posted: »

After that cliffhanger, it better not be another five month wait.

• ...what?

JumpyJoey posted: »

Is it just me who wants to know what we're called? I mean the people in this thread, the fans. Are we going for a more boring "people who li

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

I doubt Minecraft has anything to do with the delay, because GOT would also be affected and its on its way to being one of Telltale's fastest releases ever.

FrostGaming posted: »

yeh man i hope they make episode 3 faster i aint waiting another 5 damn months for this screw minecraft they dont need to make a story for it when borderlands is around taking months to make a episode

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

He wants to know what the "fandom" is called.

...what?

• Oh. Not the most creative names but I would say "Shipperlands" or "Borderships", considering that is the main topic of discussion in this section of the forum.

dojo32161 posted: »

He wants to know what the "fandom" is called.

• Tales from the shipyard

Oh. Not the most creative names but I would say "Shipperlands" or "Borderships", considering that is the main topic of discussion in this section of the forum.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I vote for "Loaderbros".

Oh. Not the most creative names but I would say "Shipperlands" or "Borderships", considering that is the main topic of discussion in this section of the forum.

• Hell yeah, I love that.

I vote for "Loaderbros".

• Alt text

I vote for "Loaderbros".

• Alt text Reeeeze where are you.Btw idk what she is recording.

• Not really its just pointless when you have them giving their preferance no one really cares and burch WOULD add them for the sake of adding them

Flog61 posted: »

That like never happens. It's an irrational fear and one used as an excuse not to include gay people.

• Yes but they were done right. It feels like a lot of the gay people he makes are just gay for the hell of it

J-Master posted: »

Sign in to comment in this discussion.