Episode 3 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PS4&3/Xbox One/360/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• Ahahah, oh my God, does he physically throw the controller at Meghan half way through?

He's such a dick!

...and I love him for it...

Deadpoolian posted: »

Here's the second episode! Sounds like there's going to be at least one more as well. Handsome Jack and Handsome Jack Fight Off the Lost Legion Together - IGN Plays

• Yeah Baby Welcome Friend To The Rhysha Fan Club

RhyshaForever

Rhysha

• edited April 2015

World Wide Webernet

Omfg

Here's the second episode! Sounds like there's going to be at least one more as well. Handsome Jack and Handsome Jack Fight Off the Lost Legion Together - IGN Plays

• Woohoo! Anthony Burch providing content!

• Son of a taint!

• That's Jack-hole for ya. eheheh....

...Now where's that super absorbent underwear I put? Gah damnit!

Ahaha, this is phenomenal! I lost it when he died. "IT'S TOO HARD! WHY WEREN'T THE LEVELS ADJUSTED FOR ME SO I WOULDN'T LOOK LIKE AN ASSHOLE?!"

• ....erm.. it was just a jest, sir...

• I love how 5 out of 10 of the featured posts in this section are shipping threads.

• Ha, I really do love that phrase. Sometimes use it myself. xD

Crips posted: »

Son of a taint!

• Going crazy over here. . I NEED a new episode

• They remind me of Cave Johnson and Caroline. It's kinda cool actually.

IGN just uploaded a truly incredible video. Handsome Jack plays as Handsome Jack and saves Handsome Jack in the Handsome Collection. Prepare

• I figure if they are going for a last week of April release then we could be looking for some news the week after next. Or possibly even next week. Lost Lords was released two weeks after the trailer was released, so it's a possibility.

• Im really feeling some news next week guys...

Alt text

I'm really feeling it.

• It's high time for something what it's fourth week now?

Poogers555 posted: »

Im really feeling some news next week guys... I'm really feeling it.

• edited April 2015

I think so. Honestly Im guessing ending of April will be episode 3. hopefully ;-;

Leluch123 posted: »

It's high time for something what it's fourth week now?

• I'm hoping the extremely long wait between episode one and two means we'll get three before long, followed by the rest at a faster pace. I'm hoping...

• Hopefully
    Alt text

I'm hoping the extremely long wait between episode one and two means we'll get three before long, followed by the rest at a faster pace. I'm hoping...

• Yeah, like I said I think they could maybe do news next week followed by a release two weeks later or just hold off on news till the week before. Anything before April 27th seems a bit far fetched IMO

Im really feeling some news next week guys... I'm really feeling it.

• Alt text

(Just kidding, Kiddo!)

stevean2 posted: »

....erm.. it was just a jest, sir...

• I so much agree with you

DeityD posted: »

They remind me of Cave Johnson and Caroline. It's kinda cool actually.

• Pause! I wasn't going to get involved, but...

...How in the world can you say that Cluke * shudders * is a more acceptable ship that a silly TFTBL ship? You didn't necessarily say "Cluke is better that Rhysha," but your comment implied it.

And yes, Rhysha is still the worst ship of all time, because at least Fiona isn't a douchebag <3

From the outside looking in and based off of what @MetallicaRules said, it seems like you're putting Cluke * shudderes again * over Rhysha. As someone who barely survived the dark days of the forum during the early parts of TWD:Season 2, I have a problem with that. If this is a huge misunderstanding (and I know this comment was made 3 days ago), please rephrase yourself. Thanks.

Just a concerned forum member

Gary-Oak posted: »

cookies suck YOU ARE NOT HUMAN. And yes, Rhysha is still the worst ship of all time, because at least Fiona isn't a douchebag

• Somebody get a hold of Valve and Gearbox, and tell them we need to have something where Cave Johnson and Handsome Jack interact with one another.

They remind me of Cave Johnson and Caroline. It's kinda cool actually.

• You want this to happen?

Alt text

Cause that's what gonna happen. xD

eRock92 posted: »

Somebody get a hold of Valve and Gearbox, and tell them we need to have something where Cave Johnson and Handsome Jack interact with one another.

• The final episode! 14 minutes of Handsome Jack answering fan questions!

Handsome Jack Answers Your Questions... Handsomely - IGN Plays

IGN just uploaded a truly incredible video. Handsome Jack plays as Handsome Jack and saves Handsome Jack in the Handsome Collection. Prepare

• edited April 2015

Ahaha - Jack FINALLY got some decent pretzels!

EDIT: I really need to know if Dameon was eating something else and ad-libbed them being pretzels (or faked the eating to begin with), or if IGN provided him with a bowl of pretzels - either way it's adorable!

The final episode! 14 minutes of Handsome Jack answering fan questions! Handsome Jack Answers Your Questions... Handsomely - IGN Plays

• No kiddin though... Handsome Ja-- ... you managed to intimidate me throughout that entire damn playthrough. that's the first time I've felt fucking intimidated by a video game character. And it wasnt even in-game! it was the voice actor roleplaying. Jesus christ... it felt horrible.

(Just kidding, Kiddo!)

• Have any smart people noticed if the game has been updated at all with steam?

• More like this...

Alt text

You want this to happen? Cause that's what gonna happen. xD

• It hasn't.

Have any smart people noticed if the game has been updated at all with steam?

• Ahaha, Dameon's seriously amazing. He IS Handsome Jack (which is kind of terrifying when you think about it)... O_O

stevean2 posted: »

No kiddin though... Handsome Ja-- ... you managed to intimidate me throughout that entire damn playthrough. that's the first time I've felt

• Ooh, good point...

If we don't see any new activity soon I think we'll have to give up hope of an April release. :(

Have any smart people noticed if the game has been updated at all with steam?

• I didnt even realise it was his normal voice to the end.. like... holy shit... :C

I'm scured. saveth me!

Ahaha, Dameon's seriously amazing. He IS Handsome Jack (which is kind of terrifying when you think about it)... O_O

• vaporize poo? thats gonna smell like... shit

So, how many of you guys would trust a Handsome Jack approved Claptrap unit to walk your dogs? :P From the Borderlands Twitter.

• jack is a psychophatic manipulator who rarely has any kind of the smallest remorse for killing innocents, he had it all planned from the moment he realised he can get rich by using angel and that he has oppurnity of a life time to open the first vault (without charging the key at least) anyway jack wasnt seems to be so bad in the start of pre sequel but again, he is a manipulator.

She pretty much created Handsome Jack

• its the dream we all share, its the thoughs for tommorow

• I can't believe it's already been almost a month since Ep.2 released.

Time sure has flown by this time around.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.