The Walking Dead: No Safety is over.

Comments

• edited April 2015

Bad Picture- never mind.

• Okay Guys! I'm gonna start working on Episode 7 again soon, There have been some problems, and I've been working on another story (Not interactive) But now, I'm gonna start!

@Rickburker @mr.quality @supersagig @UCAAV29784 @NoHopeLeft

• Cool! Can't wait!

Okay Guys! I'm gonna start working on Episode 7 again soon, There have been some problems, and I've been working on another story (Not interactive) But now, I'm gonna start! @Rickburker @mr.quality @supersagig @UCAAV29784 @NoHopeLeft

• Me either dude!

mr.quality posted: »

Cool! Can't wait!

• YAY

Okay Guys! I'm gonna start working on Episode 7 again soon, There have been some problems, and I've been working on another story (Not interactive) But now, I'm gonna start! @Rickburker @mr.quality @supersagig @UCAAV29784 @NoHopeLeft

• Yep, I'm gonna start writing in about an Hour!

supersagig posted: »

YAY

• Okay, writing is going well, I'll post later tonight, okay? I'm trying to catch up on my anime, and Tbh, in an Otaku's mind, anime comes before Jobs. XD

• Episode 7: Chapter 2: The Long Road Home.

The entire group sits in Silence, Jackson is Wrapping Jakes wound. He stares at the others angrily. "What the fuck Were
    Y'all kids thinkin' Going up against Negan?" Jackson says to Wilson and Mina. "Hey! We didn't go after him! We were running,
    HE was the one who tried to KILL us!" Wilson Yells. "Do you think I fucking wanted this?! Mina is my friend! Jake is like my fucking brother!
    There is no way in hell I would have Lured and Chased that Deranged fucking Lunatic!" Wilson Finishes. Jackson stands up and Gets in
    Wilson's Face. "That's Mighty big talk for a stupid fuckin' Kid!" Jackson Yells. "Well at LEAST I don't Talk like a fucking southern retard!" Wilson Yells
    "Oh You wanna Go, You little fucker? I will take you down ANY TIME, ANY PLACE!" Jackson screams. "GO AHEAD! PROVE HOW I'M THE KID BY ACTING
    LIKE AN IMMATURE ASSHOLE! THAT'LL GET YA REEEEAAAL DAMN FAR, COWBOY!" Wilson screams. "WALKERS!" The driver Yells, The
    Car suddenly Bumps around and knocks them down. "FUCK! What was that?!" Jackson Yells. "There's a Horde of walkers! We're driving right through em!
    GOD, I CAN'T SEE!" The driver answers. "Dallas! Hold onto Jake! Wilson, Eyes in the sky, Watch the road from the skylight! Louis, Put your foot on the gas and
    Don't fucking let up!" They all do their Jobs. "Uh, Guys!" Wilson yells. They all ignore him, He puts his head back in, He yells, "VAN!". The driver crashes into the Van,
    Flipping Them towards the woods.

Walkers approch the Car wreck, and Then a Man kills them. He's dressed in a Trenchcoat and a Scarf over his mouth. He walks up to the Unconcious group.
    "Well well, What do we have here. Oh shit... This kid has no Arm..." He says. He puts the others to safety and takes Jake with him. "We'll get you safe kid. We will."
    The Man says as he walks away.

Wilson wakes up. "Ugh... OW! Damn, My wound is open... Shit, Guys?!" Wilson says, Yelling for the others. "We're here!" Dallas says, waking up Jackson.
    "Where's Jake?" Dallas asks, "I thought you had Him!" Wilson yells. Jackson looks to the distance, and sees a horde approaching. "Look, Not a good time, OR
    a Good place! We'll find Jake, But we gotta move!" Jackson says. The 4 leave the area. Meanwhile, The Man puts Jake in an abandoned apartment.

"Okay Kid, I gotta go get you supplies and Food, Damn, I should Leave a note." The man says. He begins writing.

"Hey, Uh, Unknown Kid. Look, You and your group were in a bad wreck while you were passed out, They're fine, But I saved you because you were bleeding out,
    and Oh yeah, You're missing an arm. I went out to go get you some Food and Look for my partner, Then we can talk about this, Don't wander too far if you wake up,
    I haven't completely Cleared the Building yet. See you soon, Rick Burker.
    " He puts down the Pencil and leaves the Note next to Jake, He leaves.

Chapter End.

Sorry for the Delay! Really busy Lately, But I'll start trying harder!

• Great chapter!!! Glad to see a new one!!

Episode 7: Chapter 2: The Long Road Home. The entire group sits in Silence, Jackson is Wrapping Jakes wound. He stares at the others an

• Same here! Sorry for the delay!

Great chapter!!! Glad to see a new one!!

• It's cool, but is a little hard to read. The wait doesn't matter. Great chapter!

Same here! Sorry for the delay!

• Yeah, I'm taking new Writing Styles, I know people aren't used to it yet, But I hope you will soon!

UCAAV29784 posted: »

It's cool, but is a little hard to read. The wait doesn't matter. Great chapter!

• Awesome chapter

Episode 7: Chapter 2: The Long Road Home. The entire group sits in Silence, Jackson is Wrapping Jakes wound. He stares at the others an

• Thanks Super! I can always count on you for the support I need. :)

Awesome chapter

• Episode 7: Chapter 3: Mother.

An Open Fire Crackles as The main group sits around a Camp fire.

The Group seems defeated and Beat up, They all look depressed, Starring at each other. They seem lost, Thinking about what's Next. "Well?" Wilson Utters out, Breaking
    The Silence. "What?" Jackson replies. "What? Haha! What the fuck do you mean 'What' You idiot?! Jake is gone, Ryan is dead, and We are sitting fucking ducks out here!
    We need a Plan, We need a base, and we Need Jake!" Wilson Snaps. "Look Boy, It ain't any smarter to split up and go where they can find us Better. We need a plan
    first, or We die." Jackson says, As Melisa Glares at him and Hugs her Baby. "Shut Up. Both of you. Jake is fine, and We aren't going to die. I'm sick of all of you in this
    group making Plans, and Attacking each other Like Wild damn Animals! I'm making the Plan now." Melisa Yells.

Meanwhile, Jake lies in the Bed at the apartment, Healed up with a Man writing at his desk Next to him. "Ugh... What the fuck?" Jake says, Looking at his arm. "Hey Kid,
    When you weren't awake before I got back I kinda thought I lost ya There for a sec." Rick stated. "Hey, Which arm is your Dominate arm?" Rick asks Jake, Jake stares
    at Him for a second, He says "Right.". "Oh thank Christ, If you were a Lefty, You might have a Hard time..." Rick says. Jake looks at his Missing left arm and seems
    shocked, But shakes it off. "W-Where Am I?" Jake asks. "The Names Rick, Thanks for asking, and You're in an abandoned apartment complex. It's not much, But it keeps
    those messed up bastards at bay." Rick answers. Jake stares at him, and Then Notices a screen behind him Beeping rapidly. "Um, What is that?" Jake asks.
    Rick turns around and Becomes Pale and scared. "Oh Shit... They've Breached the entrance! Natasha and Roger are down There!" Rick yells, grabbing his equipment.
    "Who?" Jake asks Rick. "No Time! Kid, Listen, you have to get to the Roof, They're gonna be here soon, Take a weapon, and Move!" Rick tells Jake and leaves. Jake
    sits in Confusion, and then Begins to Gear up and Move. He begins flashing back again...

Jake as a child wanders through Hospital Hallways, Going against his fathers wishes, He finds his Mother. "Mom!" Jake yells, running Up to her. "Oh my God, Sweetie,
    What are you doing here?!" Jakes Mother yells. She attempts to stand up but is too sick, She falls back and Hears a walker shuffle through the Halls. "Damn..." His
    Mother says under her breath, She looks at Jake and Hugs him. "We're gonna get you out of here Sweetie..." She says and Gives a smile of Confidence. "H-How?
    You can't even Move Mom!" Jake yells. "Listen, I know what I'm doing. You see that Police man in the Hallway? The one who has a Boo Boo on his Head?" His mother
    Says, He nods. "Good, Listen, you need to Walk up to Him while I move out of the Hallway, and Take his Gun." His mother says with a Gulp. "Okay Mom... I can do it."
    Jake says. He walks into the Hallway as The Walker gets closer, He becomes overwhelmed with fear, and Freezes as the Walker comes closer. Jakes mother runs
    Into the Hallway, despite being Sick, and Snatches the Gun and Shoots the Walker. Jake screams, and then Looks at his mother, Standing straight up. "M-Mom... You...
    You're standing!" Jake yells in excitement. She smiles at Jake. "Remember When I told you Mommy was a Superhero? Mommy never lies sweetie!" His mother says,
    Giving him some Confidence. They begin walking down the Hallway, Meanwhile, at the Same time, Jake walks through the Apartment hallways in the Present.

Meanwhile, Melisa has given her plan.

"That's my Plan. We send One team to Take the City back, and The others Search for Jake. Then we Rendevous and Make a new plan Regarding our New Threat."
    Melisa Finishes. "Well?" Melisa says.

DECISION:

[This is Our Best Bet, We Shoud Do it.] [No, This is Dangerous, We need to find Jake as one Team, and The Plan]

Chapter End.

Sorry for the New Delays! The Plot is about to go through some serious shit, and I'm about to write more often, Thanks for reading! @Rickburker @mr.quality @supersagig @UCAAV29784 @NoHopeLeft

• Let's give a Big round of Applause to @NoHopeLeft For his character Dallas' Ability to survive for 3 Episodes, and I post this story on another site too, and As I see from the other site, Dallas Is a Fan favorite!

• Congrats to NoHope.

Let's give a Big round of Applause to @NoHopeLeft For his character Dallas' Ability to survive for 3 Episodes, and I post this story on another site too, and As I see from the other site, Dallas Is a Fan favorite!

• [No, This is Dangerous, We need to find Jake as one Team, and The Plan]

I don't think splitting up is ever a good idea.

Great part!

Episode 7: Chapter 3: Mother. An Open Fire Crackles as The main group sits around a Camp fire. The Group seems defeated and Beat up,

• Thanks! I do my best with writing.

[No, This is Dangerous, We need to find Jake as one Team, and The Plan] I don't think splitting up is ever a good idea. Great part!

• [No, This is Dangerous, We need to find Jake as one Team, and The Plan]

Awesome part!

Episode 7: Chapter 3: Mother. An Open Fire Crackles as The main group sits around a Camp fire. The Group seems defeated and Beat up,

• [This is our best bet]

• He was banned u.u No this isnt going to continue anymore

• Hi, This is Noah's friend Nickolas, Noah wants me to let you Know that The story will continue and He'll try to find a way to make that Happen, He says Not to worry, and He'll try to be back ASAP.

He was banned u.u No this isnt going to continue anymore

• Despite Popular Beliefs, I am no Longer Banned, and the story WILL continue.

• Yay!!

Despite Popular Beliefs, I am no Longer Banned, and the story WILL continue.

• Yep. Sorry for, you know, Being banned. XD

Yay!!

• Eh, it happens.

Yep. Sorry for, you know, Being banned. XD

• MrX1H2MrX1H2 Banned

Hey @ClemyClooAndBabyBoo, a while ago I think you mentioned you dislike your current username on here. If you're still interested I'd recommend emailing Support@Telltalegames.com to try to get a name change. It's somewhat of a longshot in getting a reply as the Support Team has been known to unreliable at times, but I'd say it's your best bet.

• Oh, Uh, Thanks for the Help. :)

MrX1H2 posted: »

Hey @ClemyClooAndBabyBoo, a while ago I think you mentioned you dislike your current username on here. If you're still interested I'd recomm

• MrX1H2MrX1H2 Banned

Np, be sure to tell me how things go.

Oh, Uh, Thanks for the Help.

• Say, is that Steven Universe?

• Why yes! Yes it is! Do I detect a Steven Universe fan?

Alt text

UCAAV29784 posted: »

Say, is that Steven Universe?

• Episode 7: Chapter 4: Wishful Thinking.

Jake continues Running Down the Hallway with his Mother, He believes that hope will Lie at the end of This path he's Chosen, when He hears a voice. "You know this isn't real, Right?" A man speaks as Jake keeps running. He stops and feels a chill down his neck, He begins shivering and He goes back to being an adult. He then takes a breath, and Looks at the ceiling. "W-Who are Y-You?" Jake asks, Shivering. "What, Can't remember me?" The man says. He reveals himself to be James and appears in front of Jake. "James?! I thought you we--" Jake says and is interupted. "I am dead Jake. Refering to what I just said, You know this is just fake right? I know she seems so real, But she's Leading you away. Right now, you're losing blood fast, and You're dying. And she's the fucking witch Leading you to death." James
    finishes. Jake stands in Horror, realizing where He really is, He's fainted in the hallway, Behind a wooden door, With walkers on the other side. Jake stares at James. "No... Bullshit! I can't be dying!" Jake yells. "Not bullshit Man." Trey then walks up and says. "Trey?! No, What the hell is going on?!" Jake yells. "You're in a different place son. The Line before the afterlife, and You can go two ways." David then says, walking up as well. Jake sits in horror as his loved ones stand in front of Him, thinking he could be next.

Meanwhile, Rick slowly walks Through the Caverns, Looking for the Mysterious group he's talking about. "Jake Fretz and Rick Burker... You two have been everywhere, all over, Protecting the people you care about..." A voice echoes. "And then Last night, I walk into to Little Jakeys camp, and Kill his friend. And He couldn't do shit... Fuckin' idiot never should have Saved my life... Oh well, Next I'll kill his bitch... and Then his Baby... Maybe I'll burn it alive..." The man continues. "HOW DO YOU KNOW HIM?! WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?!" Rick yells as the Man comes out of Hiding. "Allow me to introduce, My name is Carl Grimes. I'm the Leader of the Ravens." Carl says.

Meanwhile, Jake keeps fighting back. "NO, FUCK FUCK FUCK! I NEED TO GET OUT!" Jake yells. He begins running down the hall, Trying to escape this Hell. James sees He's strugling to move. "Come on boys! We've practiced this!" James says. The 3 Ghosts grab Jakes hands and pull him away from his mother. "IT'S NOT STRONG ENOUGH!!!" James yells. Samuel then flies next to Jake. He grabs his hand and smiles, Sam and the others Pull Jake out as Samuel says, "Keep Dan and Bec safe." On his way out, Jake sees Ryan slowly Pass by. "R-Ryan? RYAN?!" Jake yells as Ryan looks back. "NO! RYAAAAAAAAN!!!!!!" Jake screams as He wakes up. He looks to his right and Sees the Door is about to break down, He stops the bleeding, stands up and runs.

Meanwhile, At the camp they decide. "No... This is dangerous, We need to find Jake all together as a Team, Then we do the Plan." Jackson says. Everyone else agrees. They decide to Head out to find Jake. Melisa walks up to Richard. "Is Eva Okay?" She asks. "She's stable... I'm sure it'll be fine to leave me here though. She can't defend herself." Richard says. She nods and walks away after Handing Junniper to him. Wilson speaks to Jackson. "Should we tell them yet? About Samuel I mean..." He says. "I don't know... For now, They haven't asked... Maybe they think he's with Jake. Maybe soon." Jackson Replies. "Okay Team! Move out!" Melisa says. They load into the Van and drive away.

Chapter End.

Yay! New Chapter! I mean not yay! Lots of Bad stuff! XD

• You know guys, I'm kinda upset. I spent 2 days working on Chapter 4, and I saw nothing from anyone about it, I worked my butt off through Depression, a Break up, House work, and My YouTube channel for 2 days, and I was excited to post it, But I got nothing from you guys, and It's been 2 days since I've posted it.

I'm not angry, Just... Disapointed.

• edited June 2015

Well, to be fair, I've been inactive on this story way longer than two days. Honestly, I've been inactive on very single story I've been a part of, as of late at least :P

But nonetheless, it was a interesting part, indeed!

You know guys, I'm kinda upset. I spent 2 days working on Chapter 4, and I saw nothing from anyone about it, I worked my butt off through De

• Well thank you, and I'll try making it easier to read, because I know some people find it harder to keep up with that way. So I'll edit the style a little. :)

NoHopeLeft posted: »

Well, to be fair, I've been inactive on this story way longer than two days. Honestly, I've been inactive on very single story I've been a part of, as of late at least :P But nonetheless, it was a interesting part, indeed!

• Yo. I've zoned out for a while. But none the less, I am here now. I came, I read, and I saw that it was good.

Seriously man, you did great. It was very interesting. And I am glad to see it back.

You know guys, I'm kinda upset. I spent 2 days working on Chapter 4, and I saw nothing from anyone about it, I worked my butt off through De

• Not that much. My friends are always on about it, though.

Why yes! Yes it is! Do I detect a Steven Universe fan?

• Good job, man! And nice plot twist too. I didn't see that coming.

Episode 7: Chapter 4: Wishful Thinking. Jake continues Running Down the Hallway with his Mother, He believes that hope will Lie at the en

Sign in to comment in this discussion.