The Walking Dead: No Safety is over.

Comments

• It's a great show.

UCAAV29784 posted: »

Not that much. My friends are always on about it, though.

• Thanks, I'm gonna work on Chapter 5 soon. (Please forgive me for saying the forbidden word. XD)

mr.quality posted: »

Yo. I've zoned out for a while. But none the less, I am here now. I came, I read, and I saw that it was good. Seriously man, you did great. It was very interesting. And I am glad to see it back.

• Why thank you. :)

Good job, man! And nice plot twist too. I didn't see that coming.

• Awesome part!

Episode 7: Chapter 4: Wishful Thinking. Jake continues Running Down the Hallway with his Mother, He believes that hope will Lie at the en

• (WARNING: This Might be the Longest chapter I've ever written, It's going to have a shitload of things, and This is just the Half way mark of The episode. I have my inspiration, I'm listening to Starbomb while Writing, LET'S FUCKIN' DO THIS!)

Episode 7: Chapter 5: Showdown

A Loud bang of Thunder crashes down, as all the Group faces difficult thoughts. They all sit there, wondering what will Happen next. Will they get to Jake in time? Will Jake find away out? How will Rick deal with the Leader of the Ravens, who has revealed himself as Carl? But tension runs highest in The Van, as They prepare for the Soon to be war. The group of Jackson, Wilson, Dan, Dallas, Melisa, Clara, Mina, and Jarrod, All prepare themselves for what Lies ahead, as the storm Brews. Dan looks Over at Dallas, Knowing he was with Jake's crew looking for Wilson.

Dan takes a deep breath and Looks at Dallas. "Samuel's dead, isn't He?" Dan says, Jackson, Dallas and Wilson all become silent, Their faces become pale and they begin to shake. Jackson takes a deep breath and Looks at Dan. "Yes. I was told he died protecting The others. He was a damn brave man, I'm sur--" Jackson says, and is Interupted. "Save the bullshit, He died for someone who did fucking nothing for him, Didn't he?" Dan snaps, Interupting Jackson. "Dan, He saved Carl, who saved us, He died for a reason." Dallas says to Dan. Dan begins to get angry and stands up. "SHUT THE FUCK UP, YOU DIDN'T KNOW HIM! YOU KNEW NOTHING ABOUT HIM! WHAT'RE THE FUCKING CHANCES THAT SAM DIED, AND RYAN WENT MISSING ON THE SAME NIGHT?!" Dan yells, Spooking Melisa, forcing her to swerve a Bit. "DO YOU NOT GET IT?! I MAY BE A KID, BUT I AM NOT FUCKING STUPID!" Dan continues. Jackson looks at him strange. "The fuck are you talking about kid?" Jackson asks.

Dan cocks his gun and Holsters it. He looks at Jackson. "They're picking us off. One by one. You said he saved Carl, right? Think about it for a second, Carl was some Stranger we picked up, who said He had no Ties, how the hell do we trust him? What are the chances that Sam dies, and Ryan goes missing, People who were from 2 different groups to begin with? Those aren't High chances Unless someone in the group had met them before, and All of us Have been in the same group for a long time, Except for Carl, Sam, and Ryan." Dan finishes.

Jarrod stands up and Looks at Dan. "You know, Now that you Mention it, Ryan, Me and Steve all had a Boss who had ties with A group calling themselves, "The Ravens.", The last we had heard from them, He broke the deal off and He said he had to go to Atlanta to see if His friend was still alive." Jarrod says. Dan looks at him and thinks for a second. "Didn't we find Carl in Atlanta? In an apartment Building! He also mentioned something about His friends and Family being dead, He looked for them..." Dan says. Jarrod and them all sit around, Until Dallas looks up, Grasping his gun tightly and Gritting his teeth. "Jarrod... Who was your boss?" Dallas asks. "A man who called himself... Negan." Jarrod replies.

The entire group freezes in terror as Dallas springs up with his gun, and Points it at Jarrod's head. "YOU FUCKING DID THIS YOU PIECE OF SHIT, YOU LED HIM RIGHT TO US, YOU PROBABLY GOT JAKE KILLED!" Dallas screams with Fury, Dan holds him back and begins to speak. "Dallas! CARL IS THE LEADER OF THE RAVENS, HE MENTIONED NEGAN, HE KILLED SAM ON PURPOSE, I REMEMBER, THE RAVENS ARE A SMALL GROUP OF SCAVENGERS, WHO HAVE FUN WITH THEIR VICTIMS. JACKSON, WHERE THE FUCK IS CARL?!" Dan yells. Jacksons face goes pale as he begins to feel sick. "He... He went to find Jake." Jackson Answers. "FUCK!" Dan screams, He gets on the radio and Calls Richard. "What's up Dan?" Richard answers. "IT WAS CARL, HE'S A DOUBLE AGENT, HE SHOT EVA, IF CARL COMES BACK, SHOOT HIM, DO NOT EVEN FUCKING HESITATE, KILL HIM!" Dan screams. "Okay! Okay! What if I miss the shot?!" Richard replies, worried. THEN YOU TAKE LAURA AND JUNNIPER, AND GET THE FUCK OUT OF THERE." Dan yells. "Melisa! Floor it and get our asses over to that Car crash!" Jackson yells.

Meanwhile, Carl and Rick stand before each other. Carl looks Rick in the eye. "What are you doing?" Rick asks. "I just love Looking my Victims in the eye before I kill them." Carl answers. Thunder strikes and Carl pulls out a gun. "You know, you have the same name as my Father... He's dead... He was an asshole anyway." Carl says, Pointing a Gun at Rick. Carl suddenly Yells in pain and Falls on the ground, He was shot in the shoulder. "AHHH! FUCK!" Carl yells. Jake walks out of the shadows.

"Carl?! What the fuck are you--?" Jake says. He is interupted by Rick. "Jake, He threatened to kill your family, He... He's been attacking your group, He's..." Rick says. "What? No, No you're wrong-- GAH! SON OF A BITCH..." Jake yells. He was stabbed in the Leg, he kneels to the ground, He looks at Carl as Carl begins laughing and Flipping a Knife. "You're too trusting you piece of shit, I'll deal with you soon enough, Alright rick, Say goodnight..." Carl says. Jake springs up and Bites Carls shoulder, Drawing blood. "FUCK... AHHHH, I'M GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU!!" Carl yells. "BRING IT ON YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT!" Jake yells back.

Carl then tackles Jake to the ground and then begins punching him, Jake kicks Carl off him and Pulls out a Pocket knife, He chuckles, and then Carl pulls out a Large kitchen Knife. "Oh That's great..." Jake says. The begin to charge for each other and Clash Knives, Jake stabs Carl in the arm, as Carl stabs Jake in the stomache, Just barely Breaking the skin, Jake screams and then throws his Knife into Carls foot. Jake steps back. "How's that fuckin' feel, you fuckin' walking mistake?" Jake says as he spits. Carl jumps up and Pushes Jake into the the stream of Sewer water behind him. Carl stands there and Heavily breathes, as Silence filles the area. He turns around and Begins to walk off, But then Jake jumps out and Begins to strangle him. Carl grunts and struggles to get away, He slices Jakes face, Jake rolls away as Carl stands up and Points a Gun at him. "Any Last fuckin' words Mr. Fretz?" Carl says, He begins hysterically laughing.

Suddenly, Dan runs up and Punches Carl in the face. "Yeah, I bet he's got quite a fuckin' few, Ya piece of shit." Dan says. Jake stands up and Sits on Carl, He begins to Punch him over and over, Causing Carl to bleed. "I, WILL FUCKING, KILL YOU!!!" Jake yells. Melisa runs up. "Jake?" She says. Jake slowly turns around and stops. He looks back to Carl. He picks Carl up and Locks him in a safe room.

He backs away and Hear walkers aproaching. "Come on... Let's go." Jake says, Limping out of the area. Rick walks up to him with his Friends. "Hey kid, Thanks for saving me back there." Rick says to Jake. Jake looks to Rick and then behind him to the walkers. "You coming with us?" Jake asks. "Well, as of Now, I have no home, So it's the Least you could do." Rick says, Letting out a chuckle while Holding his friends by their arms over his shoulders. "Alright, Let's go." Jake says, They all begin to walk away.

Later at the camp, They all sit there and discuss what all Happened, Jake comes back Healed up. "Dan, I'm gonna need you to come with me." Jake says. Jake limps over to The stream below the cliff, As Dan follows. The find Ryans dead body, with a Round in the back of his head. "I'm sorry Dan." Jake says. Dan gets emotional, and Then calms Himself. "Do you think he's with James and Sam?" Dan says, Beginning to Cry. Jake sits down at the stream with Dan. He puts his arm around Dan, and smiles. "Ryan was a good guy... I Have no doubt in my Mind that he's in a better Place." Jake says, Remembering his Breif encounter with the afterlife. Dan hugs Jake and begins to cry. Jake looks up into the sky.

Jake returns to the Group, with New members and Old ones. "We lost Good people in the Last 48 Hours, We took some serious damage... But we are still here. And we're Kicking, and Breathing, and Fighting. This place... It's not safe. We are not safe, We are family, and What's the one thing that matters? Family... We can start a new home, Safe from everything, But that takes time, and Effort. But, there's another way. There is a safe haven, with No one in it, Free for the taking. Problem is, we're not the only ones Who want this home. Negan, and The Ravens, and The Walkers... It's like World War fuckin' 3 out there. But we can do it. How you ask?" Jake pauses from his speech.
    "We're going to war." He finishes.

Chapter End

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! It took me 2 sleepless nights with Plenty of Starbomb, Queen, and AmaLee Music to keep me company. In My opinion, it's the best chapter Yet! But it's gonna get better! I can't wait to write the last 5 Chapters for you guys! Thanks for reading, and Thanks for all your Love and Support, it makes me feel glad in This, No Walking Dead Death episode Pun intended, This Sorrowful Life of mine. I love y'all! Not in a Gay or Romantic way of course, Just in a good friend way, Anyway, Thanks for your support! Bye!

P.S. Fear not! I will have a New writing Style here for your enjoyment, VEEEERRY soon!

@Rickburker @mr.quality @supersagig @UCAAV29784 @NoHopeLeft

• Dude that was great!

"We're going to war."

So suspenseful. Why do you have to be so suspenseful?

(WARNING: This Might be the Longest chapter I've ever written, It's going to have a shitload of things, and This is just the Half way mark o

• BECAUSE I LOVE IT! MUAHAHAHAHA!!! XD

Dude that was great! "We're going to war." So suspenseful. Why do you have to be so suspenseful?

• Evil.

BECAUSE I LOVE IT! MUAHAHAHAHA!!! XD

• "I was born sick, But I love it"

I'll start working on The next chapter tonight!

Evil.

• Yay!

"I was born sick, But I love it" I'll start working on The next chapter tonight!

• Yep. I'm on break for now, and I'm enjoying Myself, I'll work on it tonight.

Yay!

• Awesome part! I loved it!

(WARNING: This Might be the Longest chapter I've ever written, It's going to have a shitload of things, and This is just the Half way mark o

• Thanks! Hope you didn't have too much trouble reading the Cluster smurf of My writing. I should probably Separate the words a bit more, Because it's very hard for me to read most times.

supersagig posted: »

Awesome part! I loved it!

• Cluster smurf

lol wut?

Thanks! Hope you didn't have too much trouble reading the Cluster smurf of My writing. I should probably Separate the words a bit more, Because it's very hard for me to read most times.

• It's means Cluster fuck, But nicer. XD

Cluster smurf lol wut?

• I read this yesterday but forgot to comment on the story. So, let start off with saying that this was an amazing part, despite being a little messy. Revelations such as these aren't always done well, but this was exceptional! I'm looking forward to the coming parts :3

• understood.

It's means Cluster fuck, But nicer. XD

• Well thank you! I just finished Chapter 6 and I'm posting it now, I thought it looked and felt weird and bad, But oh well! XD

NoHopeLeft posted: »

I read this yesterday but forgot to comment on the story. So, let start off with saying that this was an amazing part, despite being a littl

• edited June 2015

Episode 7: Chapter 6: Won't Back Down

"War? Jake, No offense, But we aren't Exactly Prepped for something Like this, Charging into war Would be Suicide." Rick says to Jake. The group begins to agree with Rick after Hearing Jake's asumption.
    But Jake decides on it. "I don't care, We're doing this. And Rick, We're plenty Prepared for this. You see, Richard has been out and about, Taking any supplies we could get, and He just so happened to find
    an Abandoned Millitary Base under ground a Couple miles North. Looks like they were trying to Kill the walkers. But there's training equipment, and There's plenty of weapons. We can do this." Jake says to
    The group. The group remains silent and unsure of this Plan. Jake looks around and Notices the groups Unconfidence. He looks at Melisa and His child.

"I know, I know you're all Scared, and Unsure, and I get that. But look at your Family, and Loved ones. Do they deserve to Sit up on an Unguarded Hill, with A small camp, and Wait to die? Is that What James
    Died for? Is that what Felix died for? Is this what Trey died for? Is this what My father died for, Or even Samuel? Did they die so we could sit here, and fucking wait to die? No. They died so we could live,
    They died protecting us. So why the fuck should we throw our Lives away? We can do this, and We can win. No one is going to die, and Though I can't promise that, I can say for a damn fact they won't
    die in Vain if they do. Who's with me?" Jake gives his speech to the group, and Finishes. He looks around and nobody is Responding, Until Melisa stands up.

"I'm with him." Melisa says. Jackson looks around and stands. "Eh, It can't hurt to try." Jackson says. All the group except for Wilson stands up, Mina looks at Wilson and smiles, Wilson stands up.
    "Ah what the hell, It's better than sitting on this damn hill." Wilson says. Jake looks around and Smiles, He pulls out his gun and Aims it up. "Good. Alright Team, Let's win us a War!" Jake says.

The group loads up and Heads to the Millitary base. Afterwards, they Clean it up, Kill any walkers, and Begin to train. Later that Night, Jake and Jarrod go outside the base and Jump in a Car.
    "You sure you wanna do this Jake?" Jarrod asks. "Yeah..." Jake says, Uneasily. They drive to a Warehouse in a Nearby City. He enters and Notices many People aiming their guns at him. "Lower your
    weapons, I'm just here to speak with Your boss." Jake says. Jake and Jarrod walk past them and Into a Large well lit room, Negan stands in the center of it. "Well, Well, Look's like Jarrod's home!
    And Who did the Cat drag in?" Negan says to Jarrod. "Hi Negan." Jarrod says as Negan comes up and Hugs him. "Oh! It's so god damned Nice to see you, Ya little fucker! Come on in, You and your friend!"
    Negan says. "My name's Jake, Remember?" Jake says to him. "Oh shit... You... You're alive?" Negan says, scared. "Don't worry, He's not here to kill you, We need to talk." Jarrod says to Negan.
    "Negan... In 5 Days, I will have an army prepared, and We're going to try and take back the City, and I know damn well You already know." Jake says to Negan. "Heh heh, You're right Kid. I've known, and
    We've been ready to attack, I even got an Old friend on my side." Negan says.

"Carl..." Jake says, He shakes his head. "We're gonna be there at exactly 9 AM, and You'd better be there, Because I'm looking Forward to fucking killing you and grinding your Bones into the ground. I
    want to kill you, and Then feed what fucking remains to the walkers, and I'm not doing it now because sure as shit, Your lapdogs are going to Kill me the second I put a Bullet in your pathetic Brain.
    So we'll settle it In 5 Days, when we're all ready. Do you accept?" Jake says. "Eh, Fuck it, I'm a sucker for a challenge. You're on, Kiddo." Negan says, Shaking Jakes hand. "Come on Jarrod, Let's go." Jake
    says. The two leave and Begin to train.

5 Days Later

(Listen to this song during the rest, it enhances the experience. XD)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMycFu4esas

The group sits in the Main hall of the Base as Jake gathers their attention. All of them are Dressed for Combat and Prepared to fight. "Alright everyone. This is it. All our training, Preparing, Has come down to
    this, It is exactly 7 AM, and We're going to take that Base, and Make it our home. Let's go." Jake finishes. They all head outside and Drive to the City, The walkers have all been Killed, Meaning Negan wanted
    the fight to be fair. Suddenly, Jarrod steps on a Mine in the ground. "SHIT, DOWN!" Jarrod screams. They all jump out of the way as the Mine blows. Jake and the others are barely awake as Jarrod lies on the
    Ground, Barely beathing. Jake begins to slowly crawl over to Jarrod, Heavily breathing.

The group comes to, and Jake is now preforming CPR to try and revive Jarrod. "FUCK, NOT YOU TOO! DAMMIT, WAKE UP! JARROD! FUCK! NO!" Jake screams. Jarrod shows signs of Living, and Begins to come
    to, But Suddenly...

(BANG!) Jarrod falls to the ground, He was shot in the face By a far off sniper. Jake sits in horror, seeing Jarrod die. He looks to the Battle field, and Sees Negan. "YOU FUCKED WITH THE WRONG GROUP
    JAKE, NOW GET READY TO FUCKING DIE." Negan yells across the field. Jake slowly stands up, Gears up, and Looks at the rest of his already damaged Group. "Let's go." Jake says.

Chapter End...

Little shorter than Last time, But trust me, There will be More In Chapter 7! It will be a 2 Part Chapter, ending Episode 7! Thanks for reading, see you soon, and... Rest in Peace, Jarrod. Episode 2 - Episode 7.

• On man, this is getting intense! And I love Johnny Cash, but I think I like Tom Petty's version better.

Episode 7: Chapter 6: Won't Back Down "War? Jake, No offense, But we aren't Exactly Prepped for something Like this, Charging into war Wo

• Yeah, But I've always been a fan of Johnny Cash, and I think his more depressing cover of the song fit perfectly.

On man, this is getting intense! And I love Johnny Cash, but I think I like Tom Petty's version better.

• Yeah, the song was perfect for this. And I love, love, love, Johnny Cash. I think 'Hurt' is my favorite.

Yeah, But I've always been a fan of Johnny Cash, and I think his more depressing cover of the song fit perfectly.

• OMG

Episode 7: Chapter 6: Won't Back Down "War? Jake, No offense, But we aren't Exactly Prepped for something Like this, Charging into war Wo

• Oh shit another one bites the dust D:

• Yep. I felt it was kind of Jarrod's time, Considering he was a close friend of Negan's, and The war was about to begin.

NoHopeLeft posted: »

Oh shit another one bites the dust

• OMG indeed my friend. :)

supersagig posted: »

OMG

• Oh my gamikai. Amazing chapter!

• (Alright, Here it is. This chapter, Much as Episode 2 Chapter 4-6 did, Will follow mutliple Characters, and what they're doing up to the end of the chapter, This will take 2 parts because every character has
    a desicion at the end of their part. Now anyway, In each character story, It will do the same thing, It will show exactly what Happened to them as soon as The war began.)

17 Months Earlier...

Wilson and James sit on watch, waiting for Jake and the others to return. Wilson glances over at James, James looks worried and Uneasy, He hasn't seemed so off focus in a Long time, It's like he's in a
    Whole different Universe, But here at the same time. "James? What's your deal today?" Wilson asks, James closes his eyes and shakes his head, He looks at Wilson with Horrifyed eyes. "I just... I have this
    feeling... Between the new girl, The groups Fallout, Zara going Missing, It all seems... Like a Bad Omen to me... It feels like we're about to go on a downspiral path, and I feel someone, No... a Lot of people
    are gonna die, It's like the feeling you get before a Bomb hits... You know it's coming, But it's horrifying... and You know damn well what kind of damage it's going to do..." James says. He begins Grasping
    his gun tightly with tears running down his face.

Wilson stares at James, completely Horrifyed. "James... I-- GAAAAH!!!" Wilson says, But is interupted by a Sudden shot to the shoulder. "WILSON! NO!" James screams, He aims his sniper riffle and waits,
    Until a man walks up behind him and Knocks him out.

Episode 7: Chapter 7: The End of a Legacy: Part 1 of 2

The Present Day

The wind picks up on the Battlefield, as Jakes group and Negan's group stand before each other, The fire behind Jake's group Blazes, as Behind Negans group, a Snow storm Brews, The wind intensifies,
    Jake unsheaths his Machette, He slowly raises it up into the sky, as The others stand ready, Negan notices a Lot of Jakes group are not around, Negan thinks, but can't get the thought out before...
    Jake raises his Machette, "NOW!!!!" Jake yells, Suddenly, shots Are fired from the woods and buildings around, Killing 20 of Negan's crew, and 12 of Carl's. "ALRIGHT, MOVE MOVE MOVE!" Jake yells, The
    Group runs down the field to Negan and Carl's remaining army, as The rest jump out from the trees and Buildings. "WHAT THE FUCK?! NO! GO, NOW!" Negan yells, He takes out his Large combat Knife and
    Begins to run towards Jake.

Jake.

The group takes cover, as Does Negan's, and They all begin shooting, as Negan and Jake take their Knifes and Clash. "Heh, Nice fuckin' work with the surprise, Kid, My question is, where did Those
    guys come from?" Negan asks, Fighting Jake one on one. "When we were cleaning out the Millitary Base, We Found some Of the remaining Soliders who lived, and The others, That was a present from
    Jackson." Jake says, Continuing to fight Negan. Jake swipes the side of his Machette and knocks Negan onto the ground, Jake tries to stab him, But he rolls out of the way and they continue fighting.
    "Okay, Then where'd ya get the Robo arm?" Negan asks. "It's called Prosthetic, and It was in the base along with various other Prosthetic limbs." They continue to talk as they fight. Negan then Rolls back,
    and a Car drives by to pick him up, and Then Carl jumps out of the car.

"I'd Love to catch up, Lefty, But I have more important things to do! Bye!" Negan says, He laughs as the car drives away. Carl pulls out his gun. "Heh, How good could you possibly be with that--" Jake stops
    as Carl shoots the Machette out of Jake's hand. "Shit." Jake utters out, He charges for Carl in a Zig Zag, He tackles Carl to the ground, and they begin punching each other, Carl sits on top and then punches
    Jake, Then Jake rolls him over, They both stand, and Carl and him continue fighting, They get to an Unfinished bit of construction, in a Massive pit, Leading to the Sewer area. Suddenly, Next to them, A
    Grenade lands. Jake and Carl fall off as it explodes.

Jake and Carl look at each other after they Land, Walkers appear behind them, Carl runs, and Jake runs after him. Jake reaches a split in the Path. He then Hears Dan down one end, and Carl running down
    The other.

What should Jake do?

{Go after Carl} or {Go find Dan}

Jackson and Dan.

Jackson sits up on The hill, Listening to Negan's speech, He aims his shot carefully, As does Dan and the Other Soilders. He sits there, Waiting for the right Moment to strike. Jackson blinks and Takes a deep
    Breath. He signals the rest of the Team, To hold fire. "NOW!!!!" Jake yells. Jackson signals the rest of the team. Each Soilder fires Ten rounds, and Most hit some of the soilder. Jackson stands up and puts
    Away his riffle, as Do the rest of the Team. "Alright Sniper Team! We've still got quite a bit of those fuckers attacking! You head down to the field and take as many of these shits as you Can! Dan and I will
    Head into the Sewer and Take out any walkers ready to Surprise us! Remember, Fifth fucking freedom! No one leaves here Alive unless it's on our team!" Jackson yells to the Soilders. The soilders all Salute
    and Run off, While Dan and Jackson head the other direction.

They Charge through the Battlefield and Try to avoid as Many bullets as Possible, Dan and Jackson arrive at the Sewer entrance and Head down. "Alright, You know the Plan Dan. Prepare yourself, We're
    about to Take a huge risk here." Jackson says. Dan looks at him and Nods. The two split up. Both of them begin to take down any walkers they can, and Take as much ammo as possible on the way. Dan
    Comes to a crossroad in the Sewers, He decides to go Left, But through the right something sinister stirs up.

Meanwhile, Jackson finishes his area, and Radio's Dallas. "Dallas, Come in!" Jackson says. Nothing but static echoes through the Walkie, Jackson becomes worried, He attempts to Call again. "Dallas, Come
    In, do you copy?" Jackson asks. Dallas picks up on the Walkie, "Not the time." Dallas whispers. Jackson becomes worried. "Why are you whispering?" Jackson asks. "Because, I-- Oh shit, Fuck!" Dallas yells.
    He drops the walkie talkie and Runs away, Jackson becomes even more worried. He contacts Wilson. "WILSON, COME IN!" Jackson yells. "Yeah, I heard everything! I'm on my way there right now!" Wilson
    says to Jackson, He then hangs up and Keeps going.

Dan slowly walks through the Sewer, and Comes across a Hole, It's a Draining area. He looks down to see a Long drop into a Pool of Sewer water, and a Drain below it. "This must be where the Plumbing
    is, Under that water..." Dan thinks to himself. He hears some Growling behind him. He turns around, and sees a Group of walkers. He desperately attempts to escape, and Walks onto the Ledge, heading
    To the Tunnel next door. He enters, and sees an entire horde of walkers. Dan gets Scared, and Falls off into the Hole. He grabs onto a Pole at the last minute, He sees a Sewer entrance Next to Him, but
    It has 2 or 3 walkers.

Decision.

{Jump into Sewer Tunnel} or {Let Go}

Dallas and Melisa.

"Please god Let this work... Jesus Jarrod... why did you have to Go first? All you've done for us... You didn't deserve this... You saved Our lives back In Wellington... Dammit, why... Negan did this, That cold
    Bastard... He said Jarrod was his friend... How... How could he? I'm going to fucking Kill him... I will not Let my Child live in a world where this Monster exists... I'm going to rip his throat out..." Melisa thinks to
    Herself, She pulls out her Gun and get's ready to fight, when Suddenly Jake grabs her hand. He smiles, Giving her some kind of relief. She becomes Calmer, as Jake then Yells, "NOW!!!!". 32 of Their army
    dies, and Melisa begins charging to Kill enemy Soilders on the ground. Dallas goes with her and Begins to help her Kill the enemy. "How does she stay so calm? How can she be happy and ready to fight
    after all she's seen, all she's been through? Could it be Jake? I guess she really Loves him..." Dallas thinks to himself. They continue fighting.

Meanwhile, Negan looks at Melisa while fighting Jake, Then his Ride arrives. Negan sends in Carl to fight instead, and He drives off. "You see that Young Lady and Her friend? We're going after them." Negan
    says with a grin. They drive faster, and Negan Jumps out, he takes out his Bat and walks towards them. Melisa looks at Negan and becomes enraged. Dallas looks at him, and Grabs Melisa, He begins pulling
    and Dragging her away as she Begins shooting at him and Missing. They go into the woods as Negan walks in as well.

Dallas takes Melisa up to The Sniper Team post in the trees, and they sit there. "YOU FUCKER, I COULD HAVE KILLED HIM! WE COULD HA--" Melisa says, and Is interupted by Dallas covering her Mouth.
    "Shhh..." Dallas says. He points Below as Negan passes by. He slowly walks By and Begins shooting. He then shoots straight up at Dallas, He gets Dallas in the Leg, as He covers his mouth and tries not to
    scream. Negan walks away and Dallas uncovers and starts Heavily breathing. "Go back to the Battlefield, Grab a Car and Get back here, Then you can put 1, or 100 fucking rounds in his head for all I care."
    Dallas says. Melisa nods and Leaves.

Dallas sits up there for 5 Minutes, until the Walkie begins picking up static. "Dallas! Come in!" Jackson says through the walkie talkie. "Oh shit." Dallas says, silencing it, and Being quiet. The footsteps come
    back his direction. "Dallas, Come in! Do you copy?!" Jackson says again. Dallas picks up on the Walkie, "Not the time." Dallas whispers. "Why are you whispering?" Jackson asks. "Because I--" Dallas is
    interupted. "THERE YOU ARE!" Negan yells. "Oh shit..." Dallas says as Negan knocks down the tree post. "FUCK!" Dallas yells, Tumbling down. He stands up and Limps away.

Dallas comes across an Area with a Large tree, and a Stream.

Decision.

{Wait to attack From the Tree} or {Hide in the Stream}

Hey Guys! Sorry for the Long wait, But here is Chapter 7 Part 1! As the war grows Intense, The group faces Much trouble, But Negan has something far more Sinister Planned... Now, Part 2 is going to take
    MUCH, Longer to write, so I hope you're ready to wait a Little longer! But I can give a Few details!

1: There is definitely gonna be a Lot of Brutal shit about to happen.

2: In Part 2, The Teams become updated to "Jake, Dan and Jackson", "Melisa and Rick", and "Dallas and Wilson". But just because they're all here, does Not mean they all Live, I'm just saying they're all
    Together. ;)

Okay! I'll get to work on Part 2 right away everyone! And I know this one was shorter than Chapter 5, But! I had limitations this time, But as soon as we get the Decisions out of the way, You'll have much
    more to read, I promise! :)

• [go after carl]

[let go]

[wait to attck from the tree]

Great part! Seriously, some really intense shit is happening.

(Alright, Here it is. This chapter, Much as Episode 2 Chapter 4-6 did, Will follow mutliple Characters, and what they're doing up to the end

• {Go find Dan}

{Jump into Sewer Tunnel}

{Hide in the Stream}

Awesome part!

(Alright, Here it is. This chapter, Much as Episode 2 Chapter 4-6 did, Will follow mutliple Characters, and what they're doing up to the end

• Thanks for your Votes, and Thanks! Yeah, it is a war after all! I can't wait to get started on Part 2! I just need to votes done, and it seems you and @supersagig have completely Different views on how this story should continue. XD

[go after carl] [let go] [wait to attck from the tree] Great part! Seriously, some really intense shit is happening.

• Wow, that's great. complete opposites! Yin and Yang!

Thanks for your Votes, and Thanks! Yeah, it is a war after all! I can't wait to get started on Part 2! I just need to votes done, and it seems you and @supersagig have completely Different views on how this story should continue. XD

• {Go Find Dan} Carl doesn't really need looking after unless homes are involved.

{Let Go}

{Hide in the Stream}

• Well of course Carl doesn't need looking after, If you haven't noticed, He's sort of the bad guy.

{Go Find Dan} Carl doesn't really need looking after unless homes are involved. {Let Go} {Hide in the Stream}

• He's also RG's son, so.... Yeah.

Well of course Carl doesn't need looking after, If you haven't noticed, He's sort of the bad guy.

• {Go find Dan}

{Jump into Sewer Tunnel}

{Hide in the Stream} aw c'mon Dallas ;-;

• Well Remember, as Mentioned in Episode 6, in This fan story, Rick is dead.

He's also RG's son, so.... Yeah.

• Update! For the Next 4 days I will be out of town, so I cannot continue The story until I get back, sorry. :/

• Aw, sorry to hear that. But don't pressure yourself while gone, we'll be here when you get back :)

Update! For the Next 4 days I will be out of town, so I cannot continue The story until I get back, sorry. @Rickburker @mr.quality @supersagig @UCAAV29784 @NoHopeLeft

• It´s kay.

Update! For the Next 4 days I will be out of town, so I cannot continue The story until I get back, sorry. @Rickburker @mr.quality @supersagig @UCAAV29784 @NoHopeLeft

Sign in to comment in this discussion.