Episode 3 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PS4&3/Xbox One/360/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• 6 minutes now :D I'M SO EXCITED

Pipas posted: »

Yeah, they usually release the trailer at that time, soo... 51 minutes left?

• Aaand nothing.

Alt text

• The best game trailer EVER! Well done TellTale!

Alt text

• Aaaannnddd not this time again, sorry...

brbsmoking posted: »

6 minutes now I'M SO EXCITED

• Well, your comment is... billiant :"D

takakonoe posted: »

The best game trailer EVER! Well done TellTale!

• Oh gosh dangit you had me going for a second!!

takakonoe posted: »

The best game trailer EVER! Well done TellTale!

• Guys, you'll post the trailer when it comes out, right? Cuz I don't have Twitter... please?

• It probably will be released on YouTube.

JumpyJoey posted: »

Guys, you'll post the trailer when it comes out, right? Cuz I don't have Twitter... please?

• Oh okay, thanks :).

Crips posted: »

It probably will be released on YouTube.

• so...tomorrow?

• I'll just go and watch trailers to previous episodes to get hyped, I guess that works.

• Man! I dont even neeeeeeeeed a trailer!

Alt text

• No trailer, then?

Alt text

• I wonder if this is gonna be like the first Telltale episode since maybe their old puzzle games that doesn't have a trailer

• Telltale don't love us anymore, they withhold trailers just to torture us T.T

Alt text

Vodka, anybody?

• This is TERRIBLE, they didn't even write "SOON" D:

• Alt text

They're losing their touch! The great days of Telltale are at an end! It's all over!

brbsmoking posted: »

This is TERRIBLE, they didn't even write "SOON"

• edited June 2015

No trailer? Maybe they're sick or something... or maybe they were replaced by aliens!

Alt text

• Wow guys, you're really dramatic XDDD

Lilacsbloom posted: »

They're losing their touch! The great days of Telltale are at an end! It's all over!

• Still no trailer? I really hope they're planning on releasing one. Come on, Telltale, you gotta advertise the game. It gets overshadowed enough as is. D:

• edited June 2015

All those in favor of tweeting Job J Stauffer demanding the Soon and a trailer, say waffle.

Crips posted: »

Wow guys, you're really dramatic XDDD

• What a mess. I guess they even forgot about episode 3 trailer, they must be working on episode 4 trailer already :P

• They were working so hard that they didn't remember to make a trailer, lol.

• I may be too optimistic, but maybe they didn't make any trailer this time so they can focus on releasing episode 4 faster?

• Hopefully they just drop it on on YT and just refresh Twitter with: Oh, hey! Here's EP3's trailer!

• "faster" hehe, funny :"D

I may be too optimistic, but maybe they didn't make any trailer this time so they can focus on releasing episode 4 faster?

• Naivety is a blessing...

I may be too optimistic, but maybe they didn't make any trailer this time so they can focus on releasing episode 4 faster?

• haha, I actually remember that one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxmVD3M74AM

• Just one more day

• 23 hours* ;)

Just one more day

• Heavy breathing Where... is... our.... TRAILER???!!!

• ITS OUT! at least on the Aussie PSN store! i found it on the playstation store in my browser by searching in "Tales from the Borderlands" in the search bar! SUCH HYPE!!!! Downloadin' it right now <3

• You lucky bastard!

liamvader posted: »

ITS OUT! at least on the Aussie PSN store! i found it on the playstation store in my browser by searching in "Tales from the Borderlands" in the search bar! SUCH HYPE!!!! Downloadin' it right now

• Oops, also forgot to add- i found it under "see all" owo; click that and you'll... well, see all!

ITS OUT! at least on the Aussie PSN store! i found it on the playstation store in my browser by searching in "Tales from the Borderlands" in the search bar! SUCH HYPE!!!! Downloadin' it right now

• Soooo...no release date for PSN EU?

• When they release the trailer people are pissed when they dont release the trailer people are pissed, for christ sake what do you want then?!

Lilacsbloom posted: »

All those in favor of tweeting Job J Stauffer demanding the Soon and a trailer, say waffle.

• WHAAAAAA, YOU LUCKY BASTARD

• You know why It's the time when episode is recorded then released to ytb.

MarteenPyro posted: »

You lucky bastard!

• Well, no trailer is better than no episode, amirite?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.