Episode 3 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PS4&3/Xbox One/360/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• That was a great episode. If you haven't played it yet, you're in for a treat.

• I really wish people wouldn't post spoilers like that here.;-; I can only hope that is determinant.

• Four hours.

I CAN'T EVEN WATCH THE TRAILER TILL I'M DONE WORK.

• There's still no trailer so...

ActionHank posted: »

Four hours. I CAN'T EVEN WATCH THE TRAILER TILL I'M DONE WORK.

• I KNEW IT !!

DeityD posted: »

There's still no trailer so...

• I'm too scared to be on this forum, but I have nothing else to do O_o

• Yep. Classic TellTale.

Rhyiona posted: »

I KNEW IT !!

• Ugh. WHEN will it be out on Steam?? I don't understand why they don't list a damn time for the release. Does anyone have a clue? I'm replaying ep 2 on a different save file so I can have both endings' consequences available to play out.
    WITHOUT SPOILERS, can anyone tell me what the better choice would be in order to maximize entertainment? I know that there was a tweet hinting as much...
    also, someone please tell me when Toronto (Eastern Time) is gonna get this darn game!!!

• Guys...

Guys, it's really good.

Like, really good.

Like... Just... SO good.

Just... Like... Gah...

So good, guys.

Like, you don't even know how good...

That's how... good... it is...

Like, I can't even process any thoughts other than its goodness...

THAT'S how good it is...

I guess what I'm trying to say is:

CATCH A RIDE = SO DAMN GOOD

• Steam updates their stuff around 10-11am PT. Last time it was 10am.

Ugh. WHEN will it be out on Steam?? I don't understand why they don't list a damn time for the release. Does anyone have a clue? I'm replayi

• I told Gortys he was sleeping <3 She's soo innocent and cute <3 <3

• NOOO! I accidentally clicked [Show discussion] instead of the Community button. DONT ASK HOW. But I wanted to see this happen myself D:

• So....its good?

Guys... Guys, it's really good. Like, really good. Like... Just... SO good. Just... Like... Gah... So good, guys. Like, yo

• Is it better than Atlas Mugged? I doubt that anything can beat that intro.

Guys... Guys, it's really good. Like, really good. Like... Just... SO good. Just... Like... Gah... So good, guys. Like, yo

• is it over 1 GB of awesomeness?

• have seen and played the episode, and came to the conlclusion, we waited all this time for this, it took all this time, and they messed with our heads, and this is what they came up with, moving right along to something else,

• edited June 2015

oh my god, i laughed so hard back then.. and i shouldn't... i am a terrible person...

• Crap.
    Thanks, but crap.

DeityD posted: »

Steam updates their stuff around 10-11am PT. Last time it was 10am.

• Can anyone tell me whether I should play with my Trusting-Fiona save or my Trusting-Jack save without givin' anything away? I'm gonna have to wait 6 or 7 hours it seems anyway so I might as well maximize the episode's entertainment value.

• How long is it, please? :o

(That's what she said... *wink wink)*

• Play both, that's the way I'm gonna do it. My first playthrough will be trusting Jack, then Fiona.

Can anyone tell me whether I should play with my Trusting-Fiona save or my Trusting-Jack save without givin' anything away? I'm gonna have to wait 6 or 7 hours it seems anyway so I might as well maximize the episode's entertainment value.

• oh yes! downloading tftb episode 3 now, hope you all get to download it soon.

• Oh I will play both, don't get me wrong. I just wanna know which one is 'better' so I can play it first.

AwkwardAlex posted: »

Play both, that's the way I'm gonna do it. My first playthrough will be trusting Jack, then Fiona.

• What system you on?

projacker posted: »

oh yes! downloading tftb episode 3 now, hope you all get to download it soon.

• It's whenever that countdown up at the top of the page ends.

Crap. Thanks, but crap.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

The countdown is for the trailer.

LeFedore posted: »

It's whenever that countdown up at the top of the page ends.

• pc

bigdogg0821 posted: »

What system you on?

• Ah. PS3 users are gonna have to wait a little longer I guess. Well have a good time playing the episode :P

pc

• dude, fck off, it's assquez we're talking about! if I could, I would've recorded his death, created a hologram of him to show this arrogant asshle that he's dead! DEAD! to show him that all his plans, all the stuff he did, was for nothing! he died by the hand of a pandoran gangster (with an awesome smokey-voice. hell, this woman is awesome)! he, the leader of hyperion, died, and his legacy is nothing but the legacy of a guy who lost all his pride and dignitiy during his last moments...the legacy of a guy who failed. hehee, I laughed again...I will never stop laughing at his rotting, bloody corpse...have to thank vasquez, his dead made my year. whatever happens in my life, I'll just have to look at this looser and the sun will shine bright again!

brbsmoking posted: »

oh my god, i laughed so hard back then.. and i shouldn't... i am a terrible person...

• gortys is really incredibly cute :3 I never thought I would think of a robot as a cute person :D but I told her that he's dead. just to celebrate the moment and enjoy the fact that assquez, my "nemesis", is dead. DEAD! geez, I can't stop giggling...

XDJulieXD posted: »

I told Gortys he was sleeping She's soo innocent and cute

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

They are both really good so it's hard to recommend one over the other.

Oh I will play both, don't get me wrong. I just wanna know which one is 'better' so I can play it first.

• im staying up all night for this... B) ( 2 hours + download time + 2hours of it )
    thanks australia :') thanks steam :''''''')
    (also all your comments on here are getting me so hyped)

• Its dowloading on steam for you?

oh yes! downloading tftb episode 3 now, hope you all get to download it soon.

• isnt for me : - ( yet

Error-CZ posted: »

Its dowloading on steam for you?

• Me too

TomatoSoup posted: »

isnt for me : - ( yet

• Any1 dowloading it on steam?

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

The Steam download should start in around 4-5 hours from now.

Error-CZ posted: »

Any1 dowloading it on steam?

• Lmao, I've finished the episode and the trailer still not out.

• This is actually hilarious.

Burricho posted: »

Lmao, I've finished the episode and the trailer still not out.

• Alt text

S_O28046 posted: »

So....its good?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.