Ep 4 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PSN EU/NA/Xbox/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• GUYS...

Alt text

GUYS, LOOK!

Alt text

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Something was added just after you posted this.

Alt text

Which means

Alt text

GUYS... GUYS, LOOK!

• Wth Telltale, that's too soon.

Alt text

GUYS... GUYS, LOOK!

• Oh boy, here we go!

Time to start digging up some new gifs for waiting. Good.

GUYS... GUYS, LOOK!

• Yes! Hopefully not too much longer to wait.

GUYS... GUYS, LOOK!

• I think they mistook GoT's database for TFTBL's.

GUYS... GUYS, LOOK!

• Alt text

I want to believe....

OzzyUK posted: »

Something was added just after you posted this. Which means

• I originally thought the same, but I just went through the ep 3 waiting thread (but kept getting distracted by all the gems of comments it spurred) and the first Steam update happened exactly a month after the release date - so this one's only a couple of days early.

Still...

HYPE!

Pipas posted: »

Wth Telltale, that's too soon.

• Alt text

• If it comes out before we reach 50 pages... I don't know what to believe anymore

• Alt text

• Don't ruin this for me!

Green613 posted: »

I think they mistook GoT's database for TFTBL's.

• edited July 2015

Here's a positive thought - the farther into the series we go, and ep.4 is pretty far, the more of the story and choice results TT has to have decided upon. I mean, back in ep.1 and even 2 the story could have gone in any direction, but by now they have to have a pretty solid plot going. Conclusion - next episode will come faster than previous ones. :D

:D :D

:,D

Here, have this accidentally very Hyperion drink that I'm having right now...

Alt text

• edited July 2015

Ohh spooky Jack is sending you messages..:-) And I am not a telltale player with the exception of this game, so our choices really do effect the direction of the plot? Hmm, thats...awesome!

Here's a positive thought - the farther into the series we go, and ep.4 is pretty far, the more of the story and choice results TT has to ha

• Alt text

• My reaction when I read that

Alt text

Yes! Hopefully not too much longer to wait.

• Alas, I'm not a TT player either... I always thought 'pfft, point- and-click adventure games...' but I got into TFTB because I really liked BL, and now I'm so sorry I ever doubted them... (though I'm not really into any of the other series they're doing, so I probably won't pick those up anyway :P).

Anyways, to be fair, I don't think the choices matter all that much, but the small differences are still amusing... (Jack rooftop convo, right?) so that's alright. But still - they do have to come up with a finale all the previous eps were building up to, and there's only two eps left, so I'd imagine they know exactly where they're going by now, right?

Ohh spooky Jack is sending you messages..:-) And I am not a telltale player with the exception of this game, so our choices really do effect the direction of the plot? Hmm, thats...awesome!

• Oh I can't agree more, all those little differences are what make this game so much fun.

Alas, I'm not a TT player either... I always thought 'pfft, point- and-click adventure games...' but I got into TFTB because I really liked

• Alt text

I'm completely in the dark... but there's a bright light ahead.

I originally thought the same, but I just went through the ep 3 waiting thread (but kept getting distracted by all the gems of comments it s

• Turn out the lights!

I'm completely in the dark... but there's a bright light ahead.

• Reaction if Episode 4 was released tomorrow.

Alt text

• Telltale's reaction to this comment

Alt text

Reaction if Episode 4 was released tomorrow.

• Well... that would certainly be a quick turnaround if the episode is already on SteamDB.

• How long does it usually take before an episode appears in the Steam DB, when did Episode 3 first show up?

Well... that would certainly be a quick turnaround if the episode is already on SteamDB.

• edited July 2015

Things seem to be going well.

Too well.....

Alt text

August release date imminent?

• edited July 2015

Awesome news potentially. The wait times between episodes 3 and 4 of Telltalegames are usually shorter though which is cool.

• So anyone else think, that after they released borderlands 2, they realized, oh shit, we need to pacify our fanbase. So they contracted out a minigame from Australia in the form of Borderlands the presequel, and then turned to telltale and said, "hey, we need you to keep up borderlands hype, but it might be for a really long time cause #3 is taking a shitton of time, so could you do it very slowly?" And as the episodes got released, Gearbox said, "wowowow, too fast, this shit's gonna take a few years, stretch it out more." Hence the suffering and tears and blood found on these forum pages.

• 3-5 weeks before the episode launches

How long does it usually take before an episode appears in the Steam DB, when did Episode 3 first show up?

• edited July 2015

Alt text

looking forward for to the episode

• Dude... Hate to break it to you but we reached 100 pages before it came out last time, so don't get your hopes up.

If it comes out before we reach 50 pages... I don't know what to believe anymore

• An episode this soon, impossible :D

Alt text

• Well I´d say they failed, because if you look outside of this forum TftB is slowly fading into obscurity.

vincevega posted: »

So anyone else think, that after they released borderlands 2, they realized, oh shit, we need to pacify our fanbase. So they contracted out

• edited July 2015

The episode is on the way? But, but it's too soon! IT'S TOO SOOOOOOON!

• There's never such a thing as too soon.

Lilacsbloom posted: »

The episode is on the way? But, but it's too soon! IT'S TOO SOOOOOOON!

• Damn, this is great news.

Wigams posted: »

3-5 weeks before the episode launches

• Hey guys, so now that the new episode of Game of Thrones is going to be released very soon does that mean Episode 4 of TFTB could come out this month?

• Alt text

Harian96 posted: »

Hey guys, so now that the new episode of Game of Thrones is going to be released very soon does that mean Episode 4 of TFTB could come out this month?

• ehh, If I remember correctly Ep 2 was in the steam data base in like January

Damn, this is great news.

• No, but with the SteamDB update I starting to think August is possible for release. I'm still going to keep my hopes down and expect September though. This isn't a game where you keep your hopes up for early releases :/

Harian96 posted: »

Hey guys, so now that the new episode of Game of Thrones is going to be released very soon does that mean Episode 4 of TFTB could come out this month?

• If you think it isn't coming until septembr then the finale of GoT will come out before it....GoT Ep 6 will be coming out September 1st.

derrickd95 posted: »

No, but with the SteamDB update I starting to think August is possible for release. I'm still going to keep my hopes down and expect September though. This isn't a game where you keep your hopes up for early releases

Sign in to comment in this discussion.