The Walking Dead: No Safety is over.

Comments

• Alright guys! I've been super busy, But I am now writing the Final Chapter of Episode 7 starting tonight!

@Rickburker @mr.quality @supersagig @UCAAV29784 @NoHopeLeft

• Awesome ! Can't wait!!!

Alright guys! I've been super busy, But I am now writing the Final Chapter of Episode 7 starting tonight! @Rickburker @mr.quality @supersagig @UCAAV29784 @NoHopeLeft

• Amazing!

Alright guys! I've been super busy, But I am now writing the Final Chapter of Episode 7 starting tonight! @Rickburker @mr.quality @supersagig @UCAAV29784 @NoHopeLeft

• Episode 7: Chapter 7: Part 2: The Start of Something Big.

James sits alone, Staring off into the Distance as Wilson is passed out. "Can I ask you a question old man?" A bandit says to James. James turns to the right and looks at him, He closes his eyes. "Go ahead."
    James says. The Bandit walks up and Kneels down in front of James. "Why do you Keep staring off into the distance like that? What's wrong with you?" The bandit asks. James looks up at the Bandit.
    "Give me a notebook." James says. The bandit hands him one. James writes something down. "Okay, I'll give you an answer. Because I know I'm about to die, and All I can think about are the two kids that
    I've fought harder than shit to protect. And now, they're both in the Middle of it..." James says. "In the middle of what?" The bandit asks. "The thing that's gonna kill them." James answers.

(The Present Day)

Mina stands in the Middle of Gunshots flying, Humid air, and Fires erupting. Wilson runs up and pushes her Out of the way of a grenade. It explodes as the person who threw it comes up to them and Looks
    them in the eye. "We need to go, Dallas needs us." Wilson whispers to Mina as he's on top of her. "Come on, show Me your faces so I can see them when I kill you." The solider says. Wilson stands up and
    Turns around to look at him. "There we are..." The man says. he begins to raise his gun, and Melisa walks up and shoots him in the face. Wilson Gives her a Hi-five. "Thanks." Wilson says. "Okay, let's go get
    a car and get back to Dallas." Melisa says to him.

{Let go And Go after Dan}

"I can only let go... I'm ready to die... This is it, and I know it is. I'll be there soon James..." Dan thinks to himself. He let's go, and is Suddenly grabbed. "Huh?!" Dan looks up, and Richard grabbed his hand.
    "Not so fast buddy! You ain't gettin' off that easily!" Richard says. "RICHARD!" Dan yells. Richard pulls Dan up and smiles. "You know, I was gonna stay behind, But Eva came to, so She's with Junniper no--"
    Richard is interupted by Dan hugging him. "I don't care! I don't fucking care, I'm just so glad you're Here!" Dan yells with Tears in his eyes. "I'm glad I showed up when I did bud." Richard says. He smiles and
    Hugs Dan back. "Am I late for the party?" Jake says, Walking up. "Hey man. Oh, Junniper's with Eva at the moment. So don't worry about it!" Richard smiles and Says. A bag rolls down the Tunnel. Jake looks
    at it.

"Stay here." Jake says. He slowly walks up to the Bag, Pulling out his gun as he Hears a Walker growling from the Bag. He opens the bag... "Oh my god... Jackson..." Jake says, holding back Vomit.
    Jackson's Zombified head is In the Bag. Jake shoots it. "CARL! I KNOW YOU FUCKING DID THIS! SHOW YOURSELF!" Jake yells. Suddenly, A bullet flies by Jake, and hits Richard in the Stomach. Richard passes
    Out as Dan rushes to his side. "RICHARD! RICHARD!!" Dan screams. "Hahahaha! Ahahaha! That is fucking precious! I was aiming for you Jake, but that is So much more satisfying!" A figure says. The figure
    Emerges from the Shadows and reveals himself to be Carl. Jake charges for Carl, and Knocks the gun out of his Hand. The two of them have a Fist fight and begin attacking Each other.
    Dan begins to walk Richard out of the Area, as Jake continues to beat Carl. "I WILL FUCKING KNOCK THAT OTHER EYE RIGHT OUT OF YOUR SKULL!" Jake yells. Carl then rolls on top. Carl continues to beat
    Jake.

{Hide In the Stream}

Dallas limps over to the Stream and hides. He holds his breath in the Hopes that Negan won't find him. Negan begins to walk over to the Stream. Negan begins to sing. "It's been so long, Long hard days...
    And they don't say, God's changed my ways... Changed my ways... Those evil ways...
    " He sings. Dallas holds his mouth and begins to Cry. Negan begins to whistle the rest of the song. And slowly
    approches the area That Dallas is in. Negan begins to walk away. Dallas let's out a deep breath. "Thank you lord..." Dallas says. He stands up and limps away, but suddenly, Negan jumps out and pins him
    down. He begins to strangle Dallas. "HAHAHA! THOUGHT YOU COULD HIDE FROM ME YOU LITTLE FUCKER? NOW I'M GOING TO KILL YOU, AND THERE AIN'T NOTHING YOU CAN--" BANG! All of the
    Sudden, Negan stops. Blood begins pouring out his Chest. Behind him, Melisa stands there Pointing a gun at Negan. Dallas looks over as Negan his choking blood. He pushes Negan off of him, and picks up
    his Machette. Dallas kneels down, and Cuts off the Top half of Negan's head.

Dallas slowly Stands up. "We need to find Jake." Dallas says, sounding Disturbed. Dallas picks up Negans body, and Takes it out to the Battlefield. The bullets suddenly stop, and Dallas drops him on the
    Ground. "LISTEN UP! NEGAN, IS DEAD! We've killed him. You have nobody to protect you anymore, No leader. You have Nothing! But we can all work together, and take the City back, You can have something!
    A new leader! A Safe Home! An army! Food, Medical supplies... Everything we need, and Want! This could be the Start of Something Big! Someplace where the Apocolypse doesn't matter anymore! This could
    be... Our Home. Join us, And we will care for you, And fight for you, and Live with you." Dallas says. Negan's soliders drop their weapons and Begin walking towards Dallas. "Oh Come ON! Are you really
    gonna Listen to these assholes?! We still have Carl! This is nothing! We ain't going down, Let's kill em all!" A solider says. "NO! It's over." Another Solider states. The solider walks up to Dallas, and Pulls out
    His gun. "It's not over... IT'S NOT OVER!" The solider says. Suddenly, The solider shoots Dallas in the stomach. "DALLAS! NO!!!" Wilson screams. "IT'S NOT OVER, IT'S NOT OVER! IT'S NO--" BANG! Wilson
    shoots the Solider in the face. The rest of the Army rushes over to Help Dallas in anyway They can.

Jake and Carl are still fighting, Jake on top now. They roll and Jake pushes Carl to the Edge of a Sewer tunnel, Leading into a 50 feet drop. "This is where it ends Jake! I'm gonna kill you! YAH!" Carl yells as He
    stabs Jake in his left arm. Jake doesn't respond. "What the fuck?" Carl says. "Prostecthic Arm." Jake says, Smiling. Carls face Goes pale. Jake stabs Carl in the stomach as Carl screams. Jake then pushes
    Carl off the edge, and Stands up. Jake looks down the Hole. "Good riddance." Jake says. He begins to walk out of the Tunnel.

(Sorry to ruin the suspense, But listen to this during the next part to improve the experience)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyvDDySHQVk

Jake slowly emerges from the Sewer. He walks up to Melisa and Wilson, Telling them that the fight is over. The entire group returns to each other, and Melisa explains what Happened. Jakes face goes pale.
    Melisa takes him to a Tent, with Dallas on a Table. "Hey buddy... How did... How did you end up like this Man?" Jake says, tearing up. Dallas explains, and then Begins to cough up blood. Jake stands back.
    "Kill me... Make it end..." Dallas asks. Jake pulls out his Gun, and Covers Dallas' eyes. Jake begins to cry. Jake puts the Barrel of the gun to Dallas' chin. He pulls the Trigger.

Episode End.

• No! Dallas! Why! But then everyone else! To much! To much epicness!

Great chapter! Really great!!

Episode 7: Chapter 7: Part 2: The Start of Something Big. James sits alone, Staring off into the Distance as Wilson is passed out. "Can

• Thank you! Rest in Peace Dallas, As you can see, even though They have a new home, After episode 8, the Group will be in shambles.

mr.quality posted: »

No! Dallas! Why! But then everyone else! To much! To much epicness! Great chapter! Really great!!

• Please no...

Thank you! Rest in Peace Dallas, As you can see, even though They have a new home, After episode 8, the Group will be in shambles.

• It's because of the Devastation they've suffered. They may have gained a New home, but they Lost 3 people, and They have 30 more Mouths to feed.

Please no...

• A new home sounds good, but 3 dead and thirty people to feed sounds bad...

It's because of the Devastation they've suffered. They may have gained a New home, but they Lost 3 people, and They have 30 more Mouths to feed.

• Aw ;_;

Episode 7: Chapter 7: Part 2: The Start of Something Big. James sits alone, Staring off into the Distance as Wilson is passed out. "Can

• RIP DALLAS

• The cold air blows through the city, As people Clean up the corpses of the Walkers. A group of Nine People carry a Large crate. Behind them, Jake walks with An Assualt riffle. He has a grim expression on
    his face, And steps on broken glass. He moves his foot, and Sees a broken Family photo, Jake closes his eyes, and then Looks up. He feels the cold breeze blow past his face, And the silence, the peace. It
    reminds of him of a Better time, During winter with his Family, But now his whole family is dead, That thought went through his head. He then snapped out of his trance, and Began catching up with the others.
    The group and the others Sit in a Line of chairs, as the Nine people carrying the crate set it down. Jake walks up in front of the crate, and Looks to the 49 people He his now the leader of, Takes in a deep
    breath. And closes his eyes. He opens them again, and he begins to Speak to the Community.

"Yesterday... We lost 16 good men. 3 on our side, And 13 on the other. And yeah, It does not seem like a fair Number of losses, But it is. Because we're together now... Whatever happened before, that's in the
    past. We don't need to look to that anymore, We need to fight to survive. This can't be Humanity Vs Humanity here, This can't be survival of the fittest. We are a dying race, on the verge of extinction, and to
    Kill each other over that is fucking stupid. That's not what Dallas wanted, That's not what Jackson wanted, and it's not what Jarrod wanted. What they wanted is for us to survive, To make it through the end
    of the world, And to have our stories be told in history books, Taught in schools, and Make ourselves legends when this is all over. We aren't Survival of the Fittest anymore, We are Humanity Vs The Walking
    Dead. We don't need to look to the past Anymore, Because we are all together now. We need to fight together." Jake finishes his speech.

Suddenly, A walker walks through the streets behind Jake. It stumbles and falls, and Heads on it's way to the group. Jake turns his head to the Walker, And then pulls out a Pistol. He begins to walk over to The
    Walker. He kicks the walkers Legs out, and gives a blank face. The walker growls and tries to reach up and grab Jake. Jake has a teardrop fall from his eye, and then Shoots the walker in the face.

Episode 8: Chapter 1: Damned To The Shadows.

(2 Weeks Later)

Jake walks up to the Gate with Richard. "You're in charge while I'm gone. Make sure everything is Taken care of, and I'll be back with supplies soon." Jake says to Richard. Richard looks at Jake. "You can't
    Just keep running off Like that. You have a family Jake, and we already Have so many supplies, Pretty soon Junniper is gonna say her First words, and You'll be too busy doing dangerous shit outside the
    walls Because you can't talk to anyone about anything." Richard says. Jake gets on His Motorcycle. "First of all, I don't need you to tell me how to run My family, and Second of all, it's not Gonna be dangerous."
    Jake says. "Open the Gates!" Jake yells to a Man on patrol. "Why won't it be Dangerous?" Richard asks. "Because I'm the one doing it." Jake answers. Jake rides off on the Motorcycle, and the Gates close
    Behind him. "God damn it..." Richard says. Richard walks back down the Road.

Wilson sits in a Tower on Sniper Duty. He begins to feel cold By the weather, But tries to shake it off. Wilson glances over to his Left and Sees Mina waving below, She appears to be holding a basket of food.
    "Well it's about damn time! I'm starving up here!" Wilson yells down to her. "Hey shut up Jackass, I worked hard making this!" Mina yells up to him with a Chuckle. Wilson walks down the stairs and Opens the
    Watchtower Door for Mina. "Thank you for agreeing to Bring me up some Lunch today." Wilson says with a smile. "No problem! It's your first day on Sniper duty, and I was sure you were gonna get bored and
    Hungry anyway. That's kinda a thing with You and Jake." Mina replies. They go back up to the Watchtower, and they Eat lunch. "So... How are things going in Your place?" Wilson asks. "Well, Claire is being a
    bitch about everything as you can Imagine, 'It's too cold!' 'You're bad at cooking!' All that stuff. Ever since Sam died, No one has really kept her in check. So, she's been Bitchy." Mina answers. "I can understand
    That. Claire was like that Way too much when I was with Her before, So I understand. It'll pass." Wilson replies. "Oh well, Cheers." Mina says, Raising the plastic cup filled with Water she had brought. Wilson
    nods.

Jake rides on His motorcycle down The road outside the Walls. As he's driving, He begins to get angrier, and then Stops. He stops at a Gas station, and Walks to the side of it. He throws up and then Begins to
    Cry. He then hears some Strange noises coming from Inside the Station, He walks over and sees a Walker trapped in a net, All that remains of the Walker are his Bones, and His head. Jake looks angrily at the
    Tied up walker. "FUCK!" He exclaims. He pulls out his Combat Knife and then Begins to slash the walker over and over, Well past it's death, and Then stops... He puts the Knife away, Gets back on his
    Motorcycle after Looting the Station, and continues driving down the Road.

(End Of Chapter)

• That was so sad... It would seem that Jake is having a hard time coming to terms with what happened..

Great chapter!!!

The cold air blows through the city, As people Clean up the corpses of the Walkers. A group of Nine People carry a Large crate. Behind them,

• Thank you! And yeah, Jake and Dallas felt pretty close From all that happened, Jackson and Jarrod too. But that's not all that I have planned. We still need to see how everyone else reacts to this change, and we're even Covering Characters that we haven't seen for quite some time. But most of all, We're gonna find out that the war is Not quite over. For the Past 2 episodes, They have feared the Ravens, and Negan. And while Human beings are still going to Be a threat soon, There's still a bigger threat On the way. Let's just say, When Jake said, "on the Verge of extinction.", It meant something.

That was so sad... It would seem that Jake is having a hard time coming to terms with what happened.. Great chapter!!!

• sadness everywhere

The cold air blows through the city, As people Clean up the corpses of the Walkers. A group of Nine People carry a Large crate. Behind them,

• Yeah. Nearing the end of the season, we're gonna have some drama.

supersagig posted: »

sadness everywhere

• Episode 8: Chapter 2: Shelter.

Snow begins Falling, and The Fog rolls in. The road Gets Hazy as Jake begins to slow down. He takes a Left turn, And looks at a Sign saying, "Survival is Near.". He drives forward And comes across a Wall.
    He hops off his Bike and walks up to It. "It seems fortified, But... I don't hear anything." Jake thinks to himself. He walks up to the Wall, and Begins pounding on the Wall. Suddenly, A swarm of Walkers flood
    the Other side. The push on the wall and Growl, And he Backs away. "That's what I thought..." Jake says. He sits on the Ground next to the Wall and Pulls a Map out of his Backpack. He takes out a Red Marker
    and draws a Red Circle around his location. He then puts an 'X' in the middle, Marking that it's been taken by the Herd. A walker hits the wall really hard, And Jake rolls his eyes and His slams his head on the
    Wall. "Shut the FUCK up Back there! Can't you see I'm marking your domination? You could at least be a little greatful and be GOOD mindless little shits!" Jake yells. "Annnd, Now I'm talking to them... Not only
    Am I speaking to them, But I am making shitty Jokes about them... Yeah... whoopdy fuckin' doo." Jake says to himself. He stands up and Begins pushing His bike down the Road.

Back at the City, Eva sits at a Desk indoors, Resting on her arm, Drifting off to sleep. There are "Get well soon" Cards scattered across her desk, And Laura is sleeping in a Crib behind her. She
    falls asleep, and Begins to snore. Richard walks in, and Notices she's asleep. He smiles, and Closes the door softly. He walks over to the Bed, and Lies down. He swings his arm over his Eyes, and let's out
    an Irritated sigh. Rick walks in, And notices Eva, and then Begins to quiet down. "Hey Doc, We need to talk about something." Rick whispers. Richard nods, and the Two of them walk outside. Rick looks to
    Richard with worried eyes. "Doc, Do you remember The Sewers?" Rick asks. "My Stomach pains For the past 3 weeks remind Me constantly, So yes." Richard answers. "Come with me." Rick says. The
    two head down to the sewer.

Jake moves his Motorcycle down the Street, and Checks all The houses, All of them Filled with Walkers and unsafe, But the storm continues to Pick up, He needs to find shelter. He reaches the Last house on
    the street, and Opens the garage Door. It's completely Empty. He scans the house, And it's empty too. He stores his Bike in the Garage, and Bars the doors. He sits down at a Table and lights a candle. Jake
    closes his eyes, and Places his gun in front of Him. He begins to breathe calmly, Slowly, And then he opens His eyes. He puts the Gun away, And walks up the stairs.

(End Of Chapter)

• Man, Jake is losing it. Talking with walkers and stuff. Not good.

Episode 8: Chapter 2: Shelter. Snow begins Falling, and The Fog rolls in. The road Gets Hazy as Jake begins to slow down. He takes a Left

• Yep. I'm building something up. In that house, He's gonna have a revelation, So he'll come back from that dark place. But for now, I think you should be worried about what Rick is taking Richard to see

Man, Jake is losing it. Talking with walkers and stuff. Not good.

• I don't like where this is headed...

Yep. I'm building something up. In that house, He's gonna have a revelation, So he'll come back from that dark place. But for now, I think you should be worried about what Rick is taking Richard to see

• Well I guarentee you the story is about to head out of the Dark place. But it's going to go other directions as well, and It'll still be sad.

I don't like where this is headed...

• Inkredible! (Splatoon joke). That was a well written chapter, dude! Can't wait for the next.

Episode 8: Chapter 2: Shelter. Snow begins Falling, and The Fog rolls in. The road Gets Hazy as Jake begins to slow down. He takes a Left

• Thanks dude! And nicely Placed Splatoon joke. :)

UCAAV29784 posted: »

Inkredible! (Splatoon joke). That was a well written chapter, dude! Can't wait for the next.

• Episode 8: Chapter 3: Acceptance.

"Creeeeaak" The floor Let out an awful Noise as Jake walked through the Abandoned house, Checking every room. He shines his flashlight all Over the place, Thinking he'll find any Walkers. But fortunately,
    There were no Walkers to be found. As the storm grew louder and Blew against the house, Snow completely covered the windows, Making it impossible to return during this time. He walks upstairs and
    scans the area for any danger, And still finds nothing. He flops down on a Bed and lies there looking at the ceiling. "Ugh... What the hell am I even doing out here? I'm in the middle of Nowhere, talking to
    Walkers, and going insane, and For what? To get supplies that we already have enough of?" Jake thinks to himself. He stands up and Lets out a big sigh. He closes the door and Barricades it, And lies down
    on The bed. He takes in a deep breath, And begins to fall asleep. He thinks about his Father, Samuel, and James. How they would have given the group hope and nobody would die. They'd run it well, And
    That's what he kept thinking. He falls asleep.

Melisa sits back at the City, Stressed and Worried. She sits at a Table and closes her eyes. "Where is he?" Melisa thinks to herself. She begins to grit her teeth and cry. She thinks about all of the bad things
    That could happen to him, And to everyone else. The door opens. She grabs her gun and quickly points it at the door. She sees Wilson raising his arms in the air. "Whoa Sherrif! I surrender!" Wilson jokes.
    Melisa smiles and then Frowns. She puts her gun away. "I'm sorry. I guess I'm still not used to this place being so safe... I'll still think of Walkers attacking." Melisa says to Wilson. Wilson smiles and Nods. "No!
    Don't worry about it! I knew you wouldn't shoot me anyway. I'm not upset." Wilson says. He walks up to Melisa and puts his hand on her shoulder. She looks up. "It's gonna be fine. Don't worry about it." Wilson
    says. Melisa begins to feel reassured. "So what brings you to my Humble abode tonight my friend?" Melisa asks. "I came to check up on you. I know Jake isn't back yet. And I know you must be worried. But
    He'll be fine. We're sending a search party to go find him." Wilson says. "Why?" Melisa asks. "We got a transmition from him. It was fuzzy, But he gave us coordinates." Wilson says.

10 Minutes Earlier.

"Hello? This is Jake. I'm broadcasting this transmition from the Next town over. It is 20 Miles away from the city. It's not safe... It's gone, Everyone in it... Dead... I was looking for supplies and survivors. And
    while I found many supplies... Everyone is dead... The herd got them. I have now taken refugee in a House on a street near their Former home behind a wall. If my group hears this, Come to Westbrooks, And
    go to the last house on 59th street. And if anyone outside my group hears this, Westbrooks is not safe. Turn around, run, Keep moving. It's been taken by the herd. It's gone. Go to The walled city down the
    road instead. Please... Stay safe." Jake finishes his Broadcast. He lies down again and Decides to rest. Around 10 Minutes later, Jake wakes up to a Noise. He rubs his head and attempts to wake up. He walks
    out his door and Sees someone sitting in the kitchen. He raises his gun. "Who are you?! I'll shoot dammit!" Jake yells. "What? Hahaha..." A voice says. Jake gets angrier. "You'd really shoot your own uncle?"
    The man says. He raises his head to show he is Nickolas. "U-Uncle Nickolas? No... You're a ghost... SON OF A BITCH, I'm going insane." Jake says.

"Yep... I'm just a hallucination. But I'm still gonna help you. And it seems that now, You need it." Nickolas says to him. He stands up and walks Over to Jake and hugs him. Jakes eyes widen, and then he slowly
    squints them as he Begins to cry. He drops his gun and Hugs Nickolas back. "Now you see, Even though you're in that Cool armored suit, You're still a big wimp. Haha!" Nickolas says. Jake smiles as he cries.
    "Shut up you dick... Haha!" Jake says. Jake backs away. He looks up. "So, We should go talk and discuss what you should do next." Nickolas says.

Meanwhile, The group sleeps back at the city. Wilson stays awake on watch as Mina sleeps next to him. She wakes up and Looks at him. "Why don't you sleep anymore? We're safe." Mina says. "NO WE
    AREN'T! WE'LL NEVER BE SAFE... I... I just don't want someone else to die." Wilson yells. He begins to cry as Mina hugs him. Wilson looks up into the sky and calms down. Wilson lowers his head and closes
    his eyes. He falls down and begins to try and sleep. He struggles. Mina grabs his hand. "Just give up... Don't fight it... You'll be okay... Just sleep Wilson." She says. Wilson closes his eyes and begins to sleep.
    Eva stands at Jarrod's grave. She tries to hold back Tears as she looks over at Jackson and Dallas' graves. Dan walks up Next to her. "It's hard... I know... But they don't have to fight anymore. They're okay.
    But we still need to fight. For them... Their memory... Okay?" Dan says. Eva looks at him and Smiles. "R-Right..." She says. The snow begins to calm, and The whether is calm. The city is silent. It's peaceful for
    The first time in days.

Chapter End.

• yup. Jake has lost it. Totally lost it.

Great part!

Episode 8: Chapter 3: Acceptance. "Creeeeaak" The floor Let out an awful Noise as Jake walked through the Abandoned house, Checking every

• Hi everyone! I do indeed apologize for Not being active or updating the story for Nearly an entire month. I've been quite busy actually. I'm starting a new online project, I've been catching up on Making YouTube videos, And I've been working on my art. But the story WILL continue, I promise. I believe I'll start writing today. So thank you for putting up with my Lack of being around, and I will get right on Chapter 4!

• I am glad about it!

Hi everyone! I do indeed apologize for Not being active or updating the story for Nearly an entire month. I've been quite busy actually. I'm

• Can't wait for it to be back! And good luck on the other stuff.

Hi everyone! I do indeed apologize for Not being active or updating the story for Nearly an entire month. I've been quite busy actually. I'm

• Once again, another update. I apologize everyone, I really do. I'm trying my best, But I'm balancing so Much that the story Just keeps being put back... But now I think I can try my best to write it, I just need a good flow of Inspiration. Again, I'm sorry. So much sh*t came up this week, Not to mention I've been dealing with depression, So it's really tough. I'll see if I can get a New chapter out Tonight or Tomorrow. :/

I'm not forgetting about you guys, and I'm not lying and procrastinating, I swear. It's just hard doing this alone, You know?

• So I hear you're depressed. If you like to play video games when you're depressed, I think I might have a few ideas for you. I have no idea if you have the means to play these, but both Harvest Moon and Animal Crossing have helped me when I'm depressed. While I can't guarantee this will work for you, it really helped me. Either way, I hope you get over your depression and feel better.
    -UCA

Once again, another update. I apologize everyone, I really do. I'm trying my best, But I'm balancing so Much that the story Just keeps being

• Thanks dude. I love Harvest Moon, I've never played Animal Crossing though. I think if I were to play a game To get over Depression, It'd be an Elder Scrolls game, Which would have a lot to do, Fun things, many quests, and a Big open world. Luckily, I have Oblivion on my PC. But thanks for the suggestion. Maybe I'll try Animal Crossing. Thank you so much for the continued support, and I'll try and write tonight. :)

UCAAV29784 posted: »

So I hear you're depressed. If you like to play video games when you're depressed, I think I might have a few ideas for you. I have no idea

• Oh, i am so sorry fot hearing that. It´s okay if yiou don´t contine the story though, you are more important that it

Once again, another update. I apologize everyone, I really do. I'm trying my best, But I'm balancing so Much that the story Just keeps being

• Hey man, take your time. depression is hard, and there is no reason to push yourself to something you don't want.

• Hey dude, There is no way I'm stopping the Story. Especially considering as of Next week, I'll have officially been on these Forums for one Year. There's no way I'm giving up now, Don't worry. :)

Oh, i am so sorry fot hearing that. It´s okay if yiou don´t contine the story though, you are more important that it

• Oh I want the story to go on, I just want to be happy at the same time. Thank you for the support. :)

Hey man, take your time. depression is hard, and there is no reason to push yourself to something you don't want.

• Cool. I haven't played many, but my favorite Harvest Moon was Story of Seasons. How about you?

Thanks dude. I love Harvest Moon, I've never played Animal Crossing though. I think if I were to play a game To get over Depression, It'd be

• Episode 8: Chapter 4: The Basement.

"So... Does this mean I'm insane?" Jake asks the apirition of his Dead father Figure. Nick chuckles. "Yeah, You're kinda insane. But even though I'm a
    hallucination, I'm still here for whatever you need." Nick said to Jake. "Something about that sentence didn't feel very reasurring. Oh well, I don't care
    anymore, You're not real, just my Imagination trying to fuck with me. Go away." Jake said. Jake walked out of the room, Searching for an exit from the
    surrounding crowd of Walkers. He suddenly heard a loud thud, and was startled for a moment. He continued his search and assumed it was a Walker outside.

That night, Melisa walked outside and found a Small group gathered Around the gate. "Eva? What's going on, Where's Jake?" Melisa asked. "He never
    came home... He's been gone for 2 days now, And we're sending a Party to his location." Eva replied. "Eva, Wait. I--" Melisa is interupted by a sudden loud
    noise. Eva and Melisa look at each other, and Pull out their guns to begin heading to the noises source. A wall has been comprimised and the Walkers are
    attempting to get in. "Shit! Everybody get to the wall! Grab the guns!" Melisa screams. Melisa runs to the wall and tries to push it back with other Civilians.
    Wilson wakes up in the tower and Hears the screaming, he pulls out his Sniper rifle and Aims at the walkers. "Jesus..." Wilson says, inspecting the situation
    further. Wilson gets on the Radio. "MELISA! GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM THE WALLS! THERE ARE HUNDREDS OF THEM!" Wilson yells. Melisa eyes widen,
    a grim look is painted on her face as her Heart skips a beat. "LOCK DOWN SECTION 2B! DON'T LET THEM GET ANYWHERE ELSE!" Melisa yells, Letting
    the wall come down. "Fuck!" Melisa yells. She pulls out her AR and begins shooting the walkers. A civilian comes by as they're closing off the area and Sees
    Melisa is trouble. The man runs in and pushes Melisa out, but Upon trying to escape, the walkers begin to eat him. "FUUUUCK! AHHHHH! GET EM OFF ME
    PLEASE!" The man yells as the area is sealed off. Melisa drops to her Knees and looks at her hands. Wilson comes down there and sees Melisa. "What the
    fuck Happened?!" Wilson yells. Melisa looks at him, enraged. "I don't know, YOU FUCKING TELL ME! YOU WERE ON WATCH FOR 2B, AND YET, YOU
    DIDN'T EVEN WARN US!" Melisa screams. "I was asleep! Calm the fuck down!" Wilson yells. "YEAH! AND BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T LET ANYONE KNOW
    YOU WERE TIRED, IT COST A MAN HIS LIFE YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT!" Melisa yells. "WELL MAYBE IF YOU WERE A BETTER LEADER, SHIT
    LIKE THIS WOULDN'T HAPPEN! YOU, JAKE, AND THAT FUCKING BABY ARE ALL USELESS BECAUSE YOU'RE SCARED! JAKE ISN'T EVEN HERE
    ANYMORE, BUT I'M SURE THIS WOULD HAVE HAPPENED ANYWAY YOU PSYCHO BITCH!" Wilson snaps. Melisa goes silent, She begins to cry, but stops.
    She walks up to Wilson and punches him in the gut, Causing him to go Unconsious. "Tell Rick, Richard, and Eva to meet me at town hall. It's time to settle
    this." Melisa says to a solider as she walks away.

Another loud thud echoes through the house, Jake turns his head towards the stairs. "What the... who was that?" Jake says. "You shouldn't go down there
    Jake." Nick said. "Shut up, You're just a hallucination." Jake says. Jake begins to walk down the stairs after drawing his gun, and Continues to hear thuds,
    Until arriving at the Basement door. He slowly opens the door. "RAGH!" A walker groans as the Basement door is opened. Jake panics and shoots the walker
    in the head, Alerting the Walkers outside. "Shit..." Jake says. He begins to run to the front door, But the floor collapses and his leg gets stuck in the floor.
    "AGGH! DAMMIT!" Jake yelled out in pain. The floor begins to cave in, and Jake falls into the basement.

The town hall door Swings open as Richard and Rick walk in. "Melisa! Thank god you're okay, We heard about the walkers attack, But right now we need to--"
    Richard begins talking but is quickly cut off. "Richard, Shut the hell up. We're going to talk about a rescue mission. As you know, Jake's been missing for
    days. Our last communications with my husband we're brief, and we never even responded. And this has stressed me a great deal. So we're going to find him."
    Melisa states. "Yes Ma'am." Richard and Rick say in unison. "Eva has already been briefed, and we are preparing for the assault." Melisa says. "Um, If I may
    interupt. Melisa, what exactly are we going to find on the way?" Richard asks. "Whatever it is..." Melisa begins.

Jake wakes up in the Basement, and as he Sits up, cluctching his leg in pain. He looks around as he sits on a Pile of dead walkers. His eyes widen and he begins
    to breathe heavily, as Suddenly, The walkers break in.

"...It won't be good." Melisa finishes.

CHAPTER END.

Hey everyone! I am so, so, SO sorry for not posting for such a long time, But here is Chapter 4, and I'm ready to continue writing as often as possible.

• YAY AWESOME CHAPTER!

Episode 8: Chapter 4: The Basement. "So... Does this mean I'm insane?" Jake asks the apirition of his Dead father Figure. Nick chuckles.

• Thanks dude. :)

YAY AWESOME CHAPTER!

• Holy shit Jake!!! And everyone else..

Great part man! Glad to see it back.

Episode 8: Chapter 4: The Basement. "So... Does this mean I'm insane?" Jake asks the apirition of his Dead father Figure. Nick chuckles.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.