Ep 4 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PSN EU/NA/Xbox/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• didnt see that! then they were working on TFTBL tho :)

sSOPHOo posted: »

nice!

• Apparently he made a tweet to someone jokingly about trans people and a bunch of people took it seriously and are offended. At least that's what I got from the replies to his tweet.

Anyone know why Troy quited twitter?

• So the internet bully squad has struck again. Ya' know the only way to win against a bully is to stand up to them. Sure you will take a lot of twitter heat from a small and way to vocal crowd, but so you will realize how much more support you will get. It's harder when you have a name and reputation to protect, but eventually someone has to do it, Adam Baldwin can't do it all on his own.

Green613 posted: »

Apparently he made a tweet to someone jokingly about trans people and a bunch of people took it seriously and are offended. At least that's what I got from the replies to his tweet.

• Hi guys! Feels good to join the waiting game (except for, you know, the waiting part) with all of you for my favorite Telltale game yet!

Hoping for dank memes, sick puns and a lot of gifs!

• Waiting for ep 4 like:

Alt text

• rather like

Alt text

Waiting for ep 4 like:

• That autuum and winter prediction might be more possible than predicting the release date of Tales from the Borderlands.

Leluch123 posted: »

rather like

• Troy probably doesn't have the time to deal with that crap, he's a really busy VA these days, probably only used twitter for fun when he was on a break.

So the internet bully squad has struck again. Ya' know the only way to win against a bully is to stand up to them. Sure you will take a lot

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Adam Harrington posted a tweet/instagram post abut his TFTB recording session.

Visiting Pandora again... Inmates running the asylum: *Just Tim @.tgalida & me in Studio Jory @.yrojjory this time. Tim regaled me with tales of his band @.poprockssf backiing #TheSugarhillGang In Vegas recently. If I'd just gone to their new site: Poprocks.net I probably wouldn't have missed the show. Dammit! :/

• No need to go to war with em' just don't let them scare you from doing what you like to do.

TheJack posted: »

Troy probably doesn't have the time to deal with that crap, he's a really busy VA these days, probably only used twitter for fun when he was on a break.

• Who does Adam Harrington voice in the game? o.o

OzzyUK posted: »

Adam Harrington posted a tweet/instagram post abut his TFTB recording session. Visiting Pandora again... Inmates running the asylum: *

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Moustache (Kroger), the partner in crime with Finch (voiced by Dave Fennoy).

Lilacsbloom posted: »

Who does Adam Harrington voice in the game? o.o

• Well, today is the 1 month anniversary of Ep 3

• Huh, doesn't seem that long.

Poogers555 posted: »

Well, today is the 1 month anniversary of Ep 3

• Ah, yes, Adam Baldwin! The patron saint of all things that are good and pure on the internet. We are so lucky to be blessed with his presence, as he fights the good fight.

Blergh.

So the internet bully squad has struck again. Ya' know the only way to win against a bully is to stand up to them. Sure you will take a lot

• Ahh OK? I was thinking more a celebrity who wasn't backed down from twitter and tumbler mob groups over gaming issues. But if you want to call it hero worship....alright.

blue_pen posted: »

Ah, yes, Adam Baldwin! The patron saint of all things that are good and pure on the internet. We are so lucky to be blessed with his presence, as he fights the good fight. Blergh.

• I can believe it. But it still hasn't been long enough for insanity yet. Soon it will be. Very soon.

Pipas posted: »

Huh, doesn't seem that long.

• Alt text

Waiting for ep 4 like:

• as a corpse

bigdogg0821 posted: »

I think Vaughn might appear in BL3. I don't know why :P

• edited July 2015

still better to wait more time and have 2 hours of pure fun with the gang that have to play 1 hour of that got crap.(realy disapoiting) now i love borderlands even more.
    If i could i would send a gift to the writers of tftb. keep it cool lads.

• Waiting for the new episode in the game is always worth it, considering how fun it is and is not depressing as the other TT games. I just hope in 4th episode they won't force ships like they did with Rysha in ep. 3 and that we can actually kill an antagonist(s), killing Vasquez wasn't enough (I tried so hard to kill August, Finch and Kroger in ep. 3).

• I wonder if we'll get episode 4 before GoT wraps up. Considering the final episodes tend to take the shortest time, it wouldn't surprise me if GoT episode 6 and Tales episode 4 were very close to each other. I havn't played GoT but from what I'm hearing, I'm glad Tales is getting more time dedicated to it.

• edited July 2015

Well, I think Ep 4 of Tales might come out in August, along with GoT ep 6. If I had to guess, I'd say Ep 4 sometime in August, and GoT ep 6 a week after

silvereye27 posted: »

I wonder if we'll get episode 4 before GoT wraps up. Considering the final episodes tend to take the shortest time, it wouldn't surprise me

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Well, I think Ep 4 of Tales might come out in August, along with GoT ep 5.

Uh... Episode 5 of GOT already came out poogers.

Poogers555 posted: »

Well, I think Ep 4 of Tales might come out in August, along with GoT ep 6. If I had to guess, I'd say Ep 4 sometime in August, and GoT ep 6 a week after

• 6*

sdjkfhsjdg

dojo32161 posted: »

Well, I think Ep 4 of Tales might come out in August, along with GoT ep 5. Uh... Episode 5 of GOT already came out poogers.

• My guess is August 25th

trez1336 posted: »

My guess is August 25th

• indeed. I still think that it was about vaughn when fiona said to rhys: "are all of your bff's murderous psychopaths?" I just hope vaughn is ok

Waiting for ep 4 like:

• IKR I first blamed Vasquez so I was the reason she shot him, so I tried blaming August and instead saw him get his nose piercing ripped out

• That's your answer to everything

• I even ordered LoaderBot to kill August during the Gortys chase, but that didn't happen!

IKR I first blamed Vasquez so I was the reason she shot him, so I tried blaming August and instead saw him get his nose piercing ripped out

• He voices such a minor character yet he seems like a real cool dude.

OzzyUK posted: »

Adam Harrington posted a tweet/instagram post abut his TFTB recording session. Visiting Pandora again... Inmates running the asylum: *

• He also voiced Bigby from The Wolf Among Us

Miny77 posted: »

He voices such a minor character yet he seems like a real cool dude.

• Aaah, how did I not figure that out? I like him.

Greenzoid2 posted: »

He also voiced Bigby from The Wolf Among Us

• Invalid answer to an invalid guess :D

That's your answer to everything

• 42 is always the right answer! It the questions that are wrong.

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Invalid answer to an invalid guess

• SteamDB already? I'd cry if this is rushed.

• It's kind of funny episode 1 of TFTB came out before episode 1 of Game of Thrones and now Game of Thrones will finish before TFTB even with its added episode 6. Now don't get me wrong i am in no way mad by this i understand that in terms of popularity and sales numbers Game of Thrones takes precedence over Borderlands but still its shocking to see Game Of Thrones catch up so quickly.

• They may come back and do a sequel. Or they could end up in Borderlands 3.

Team_Purple posted: »

I can't believe there are only 2 episodes left. I'm pretty sure this is my favorite TT series and I never want it to end haha.

• I think that's because GoT has 6 episodes and TftB has only 5 episodes. That's why they probably decided to do that because right now they released episode 5 of GoT (1 episode left) and soon they'll release episode 4 of TftB (after that there will be 1 episode left for this series). They want to finish both series around the same time, that's my theory on that.

jdgjordan posted: »

It's kind of funny episode 1 of TFTB came out before episode 1 of Game of Thrones and now Game of Thrones will finish before TFTB even with

Sign in to comment in this discussion.