Life Is Strange - True Colors Out Now, Bonus Episode "Wavelengths" September 30th

Comments

• Same people who praised the god awful Mass Effect 3 ending and always give those dull CoD games a good score. I would't give a damn if it didn't affect game sales and in that regard would force developers to make shitty games that IGN and GameSpot like.

Mercyva posted: »

you should read their reasons. it was stupid. and will make you more angry. plus they are a couple (mitch and alexa).. and they both gave the same score.. i wont comment further.

• That is a spot on Max likeness.

DAISHI posted: »

I mean holy shit that IS Max.

• Don't play with my feelings.

torkahn808 posted: »

Seriously...How fucked would it be if this was an ending? (bad ending) ... Jefferson goes to Principal Wells with the idea of maki

• Creepy Max and Chin Chloe, if you look close enough.

• It feels like a one-off to me but I'd like Dontnod to continue to make this style of game.

Legendary12 posted: »

So do you guys think they will go for a season 2?

• I saw ign's review and most ign users disagree saying that it's one of the best episodes yet.

Mercyva posted: »

omg. IGN and gamespot gave episode 4 a 6/10 rating. HOW IS THAT FAIR? its the best episode yet!.... i cant take those guys seriously. i'm so

• Psycho Max and Manly Chloe? Oh no...

• edited August 2015

i'm not hating. the review were not fair. they were judging it based on personal preference! like alexa from gamespot, she felt ''ill'' or that the episode took another turn she did not expect. ummm.. is that what episodic games do? plus its the 4th episode of 5! meaning we are at the end. of course MAAANY plot lines will come to conclusion. i bet she thought that this game is about two teenage girls who go swimming and do sleepovers. NO. it has a plot. there was a girl missing and a girl attempted suicide! just because they strayed in ep3 doesnt mean that there is no plot.

i'm sorry if i offended you, /Gary-Oak. their review was unfair to what was happening. just because you dont like ''the dark'' stuff, doesnt mean it dont make sense. if that was dark then what alexa will do if she played outlast? or even amnesia? see my point? it was unfair. plus they judged half the episode based on their ''personal'' opinion and expectation. and not about what the game really is and what it was achieving. which is the answers we wanted since episode 1. although it was sad and shocking. but at least dontnod cared enough for their fans to not leave us hanging or give us one of those ''you make sense of this. we will not''

Gary-Oak posted: »

God forbid someone hates something you like.

• edited August 2015

Geekremix is doin a episode 4 charity stream right now incase anyone is interested (www.twitch.tv/Geekremix)

• Grahamfield sounds so badass

DeityD posted: »

No problem.

• Why can't the actual Max and Chloe be like this, the game would be a million times better.

• A murderer and a pun master? I agree.

Why can't the actual Max and Chloe be like this, the game would be a million times better.

• Is it an unpopular decision one?

Crydog posted: »

Geekremix is doin a episode 4 charity stream right now incase anyone is interested (www.twitch.tv/Geekremix)

• I saw it on Reddit, from what I remember, yes.

• These are so good!

That is a spot on Max likeness.

• This is a bit off topic, but not including Telltale games are there any other good games like LiS?

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited August 2015

I'd definitely recommend To The Moon, it's not episodic or anything but it has a really good story attached to it, and includes two free minisodes. I don't want to spoil too much.

enter image description here

This is a bit off topic, but not including Telltale games are there any other good games like LiS?

• Heavy Rain.

This is a bit off topic, but not including Telltale games are there any other good games like LiS?

• I think this Chin/Manly Chloe is a creep like this Max. She shows 0 emotion when Nathan gets nailed in the skull, and even makes a pun about it.

Creepy Max and Chin Chloe, if you look close enough.

• STOP. STAAAAHPPP.

I CAN'T! I CAN'T STOP CRYING ALREADY!!

dojo32161 posted: »

I'd definitely recommend To The Moon, it's not episodic or anything but it has a really good story attached to it, and includes two free minisodes. I don't want to spoil too much.

• enter image description here

DAISHI posted: »

STOP. STAAAAHPPP. I CAN'T! I CAN'T STOP CRYING ALREADY!!

• Dreamfall chapters is a good episodic game with lots of choice and consequence.

• (Don't worry, you're English was fine.)

Yeah, I just want him to have more screentime.

Bombummie posted: »

He's actually one of my favorite characters... Yeah, he doesn't have alot of screentime but for me (and others) it wasn't neccessary whic

• edited August 2015

Let's keep the speculation going: let's make up a good, bad and neutral ending

Good: the camera turns to max (with chloe either there or not) telling kate good news, then the camera goes to a photo of Jefferson, Nathan and Sean Prescott in jail. The camera goes back to kate who is surprised but happy. A series of photos of max, Warren, and kate ( also possibly chloe) in various locations around the world drinking tea and having a swell time with music playing in the background.

Neutral: the camera shows either just Jefferson,Nathan or Sean Prescott in prison. Then max and whoever she has left get in a car to try and find the other members of the trio.

Bad: sufficient bad ending above

• Aye aye captain!

Sooooo good! Now draw Max!

• I'm doing something similar. I'm gonna get into the manga business evetually.

Clemenem posted: »

Beautiful. You should consider anime

• Tbh, Chloe is one of the most difficult characters to draw for me. Sinfe I don't often draw characters with hats or tattoo norsshirtdesigns. I liked how it turned out though. :3

Great job, I wish I had the skill you all do.

• It looks like Tom's LiS comics have at least 3 alternate timelines:

A) Max is a psycopath, Chloe is normal

B) Max is normal, Chloe is a manly pun master

C) Max is a psycopath and Chloe is a manly pun master.

I want a comic set in this timeline:

http://pre06.deviantart.net/64ff/th/pre/f/2015/216/7/8/life_is_strange___hero_of_time_by_thegouldenway-d946d6i.jpg

THEY HAVE UNITED!

• While some didn't enjoy it, I loved Beyond: Two Souls! :)

• Why is she dressed like Peter Pan? Lol

MichaelBP posted: »

It looks like Tom's LiS comics have at least 3 alternate timelines: A) Max is a psycopath, Chloe is normal Max is normal, Chloe is a

• edited August 2015

Peter Pan? Wut? She's like Link, the great hero of time.

Clemenem posted: »

Why is she dressed like Peter Pan? Lol

• That's real nice what she's doing. Go Remix! And fuck those DDOS attackers that crashed her computer.

• That picture is amazing.

Now, this is just me, but for some reason, whenever I look at the background, it reminds of that University of Colorado level in "The Last of Us".

Amaze-balls! This is amazing! O_O

• She's like Link, the great hero of time

You mean Zelda? xD xP

MichaelBP posted: »

Peter Pan? Wut? She's like Link, the great hero of time.

• edited August 2015

Good: Mark slowly walks away from a mound of freshly displaced dirt, with a red binder under his right arm. The white label is split in two, separated by his arm, on the left side reads the letters "Ma" and on the right, the letter "e".

Bad: Max walks out of the Dark Room and slams the vault door behind her. She tears off the key pad as sparks shoot out from under her palms. Moments later there is pounding on the other side of the door. Max, eyes full of tears, turns and walks up the stairs leading to the barn.

Let's keep the speculation going: let's make up a good, bad and neutral ending Good: the camera turns to max (with chloe either there or

• **The story is solved. **

Nathan Prescott is his own father. Nathan grows into Mr. Jefferson then travels back in time to become Prescott senior. The Prescotts have more powerful time travel powers than Max. That's the solution! Nathan and Jefferson both show incredible talent for photography and both have a penchant for photographing vulnerable reason. And the reason Mr.
    Prescott doesn't take advantage of Victoria is because she used to be his friend when he was the younger Nathan. It's also how the older Prescott knows about the coming storm.

• edited August 2015

Good: Max escapes the dark room or is saved by either (David, Nathan or Frank depending on your choices) and uses the Warren photo to go back to the party, thus saving Chloe and getting Jefferson arrested along with Sean Prescott for his involvement of the trafficking of the girls, Nathan finally gets the physichiatric help he needs and Max is able to stop the storm from destroying Arcadia bay, after she successfully fixes everything she loses her power but gets to live out the rest of her life knowing all her friends are safe and the murders have stopped.

Meh ending: Max realises the only way to stop the storm from coming is to let Chloe die so she goes back to the photo she took in the bathroom.. you can either choose to save Chloe and let the tornado destroy the city which will result in many deaths of families (Warren included) Or to let her die and all of Arcadia bay is saved as the storm doesn't come.. or jump in the way of the bullet so you die instead of Chloe.

Bad ending: The whole city is destroyed, Jefferson uses the bunker to stay unharmed, he kills max and buries her body, Max is declared missing and Chloe is dead, After the destruction of the town it is rebuilt by Sean and renamed "Prescott Bay" Jefferson teaches the class as normal, eyeing down his next victim.

Let's keep the speculation going: let's make up a good, bad and neutral ending Good: the camera turns to max (with chloe either there or

Sign in to comment in this discussion.