Ep 4 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PSN EU/NA/Xbox/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• You think the episode will come out before that live crowd play event?

New tweet from Laura! https://twitter.com/lauraperusco/status/629398965188825089

• i think its because they have a ''Live Play'' kind of thing later this month. so they have to advertise ahead of time. 500 seats! i wish i can go. so i my guess that's why. plus to clear so many confusions, they ha to tell that also the episode will come :D

Is it just me or does it feel weird to have knowledge ahead of time when the episode is coming out, I mean I know we don't have the exact da

• When hyping sure.

As for the episode itself...

Poogers555 posted: »

Hmm. I really hope they pull a GoT and just go. hey guys! its happening. OH YEAH screenshots. LMAO TRAILER. LOL GAME. Not: Screenshots. Ok Trailer. Please hold for a week. Okay, here you go!

• Awesome, thanks =D

enter image description here

OH MY GOD THE EPISODE IS COMING SOON! HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE!??!?

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Of course, if anyone wants to cry some waterfalls this is the time to do it. ;-;

• enter image description here

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S ACTUALLY HAPPENING

Lilacsbloom posted: »

Awesome, thanks =D OH MY GOD THE EPISODE IS COMING SOON! HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE!??!?

• edited August 2015

I believe in A18.

You think the episode will come out before that live crowd play event?

• Ssssssssssssssssoooo...ok...crowd is gonna play it at the end of the month...means we will be playing it in a window of 3 weeks...11th, 18th or 25th. Okay I can live with that, Lack of trailer this week, could mean we are gonna play it on the week of the 18th ^^ yay.

• Wake up and see this news about new episode and I was like (thumbs up) Yay!

then I realise its a event in America, where people intend to play get a private screening and get a early playthrough before releasing to the world - No release dates are include oh geez.... OH COME ON!

• It's most likely coming out before that dreamcatcher, since it's confirmed to be out this month and the day they're playing it live is after the last Tuesday of this month. So we'll get it before then.

Wake up and see this news about new episode and I was like (thumbs up) Yay! then I realise its a event in America, where people inte

• isn't event at private screening is like presentation, hey look this is what we been working on.

so it makes sense that releasing the episode would afterwards, they want the screening to be a new experience that the viewers haven't seen before.

dojo32161 posted: »

It's most likely coming out before that dreamcatcher, since it's confirmed to be out this month and the day they're playing it live is after the last Tuesday of this month. So we'll get it before then.

• Probably be released #Aug25, then long wait until after TWD: Michonne Ep. 1 before we get the S1 Finale.

• Michonne won't be here until late Fall. If anything, I'd say Minecraft: Story Mode has a good chance of coming out before the season finale for Tales.

aDg2k14 posted: »

Probably be released #Aug25, then long wait until after TWD: Michonne Ep. 1 before we get the S1 Finale.

• well, they said it's coming out this month, there are no Tuesdays left in this month after the live crowd event, and they have to release it before the live play because there is no f*cking way they'd trust a huge crowd to not spoil it for everyone else.

You think the episode will come out before that live crowd play event?

• there was no trailer last time either though

Calheb posted: »

Ssssssssssssssssoooo...ok...crowd is gonna play it at the end of the month...means we will be playing it in a window of 3 weeks...11th, 18th

• Do you think the intro is gonna start when the caravan flies to space? That would be epic. But either way all intros have been amazing so far, so I'm not really worried :p

• Game of Thrones Ep6 is probably gonna be the only thing before Tales season finale. Maybe Minecraft Story Mode, but considering its the pilot of a new series they might wanna wait till both their current games are done. I highly doubt Michonne DLC will be coming before Tales Ep5

aDg2k14 posted: »

Probably be released #Aug25, then long wait until after TWD: Michonne Ep. 1 before we get the S1 Finale.

• Maybe. The only thing about that is it would just be them flying in a straight line to Helios, unless there was fighting in the Caravan like TPS opening

SCR4P-TP posted: »

Do you think the intro is gonna start when the caravan flies to space? That would be epic. But either way all intros have been amazing so far, so I'm not really worried

• Why couldn't it come out the same day as the crowd play? Seems like a good time to hype it and avoid people being over run with spoilers that always come out of crowd plays.

One thing I'm confused about... Will the episode be released before this crowd play or after?

• "in near future"?, at least they didn't put "soon", i dont like "soon", i am hyped for this.

• After just finishing the Pre Sequel literally minutes ago, I come back to news about Tales From the Borderlands, this is awesome. Hurry up Telltale, I need this now, I need my Borderlands fix.

• I would love that, being on Elpis was pretty fun when playing the Pre Sequel, but I just don't think they'll have time for that.

Poogers555 posted: »

Anyone else think we might get shot down the Elpis? I really want us to be on the moon as well ;3

• oh, good for you! have you played the claptrap DLC?

After just finishing the Pre Sequel literally minutes ago, I come back to news about Tales From the Borderlands, this is awesome. Hurry up Telltale, I need this now, I need my Borderlands fix.

• Not yet, like I said, I just finished the game not very long ago. I plan on buying it and playing it though, debating whether I should do it just for fun or upload it to Youtube.

Mercyva posted: »

oh, good for you! have you played the claptrap DLC?

• edited August 2015

You'll love it. one of the best DLC's that borderlands had. :) , if you feel like it then why not upload? its a fun DLC with many Feeeeeelllss T_T

edit : who did you choose as your main VH?:)

Not yet, like I said, I just finished the game not very long ago. I plan on buying it and playing it though, debating whether I should do it just for fun or upload it to Youtube.

• I've heard it was good, the only thing is that I had the ending for me spoiled, so I already kind of knows what happens sadly, but yes it does have many feels. I'll think about it, but for now, I just want to finish uploading what I have on to Youtube.

You'll love it. one of the best DLC's that borderlands had. , if you feel like it then why not upload? its a fun DLC with many Feeeeeelllss T_T edit : who did you choose as your main VH?:)

• The best DLC was Tiny Tina's Assault On Dragon Keep, it was brilliant.

In the first game I used lilith, since as a rule of thumb I usually go for the strong female character in games (like femshep) and also because I didn't really like the look of the others, I only did one playthrough of BL1 so she was the only one I used. In BL2 I first used Maya because A) I played the siren in the first game, and B) strong female character, I did 3 playthroughs of BL2 on ps3, so second I did a ZER0 playthrough because Zero's intro is absolutely epic (zer0, as a number) and he looked like a good sniper type character with good melee too, and last I did a playthrough with Gaige, because deathtrap, in the handsome jack collection on ps4 I've only done a playthrough as Gaige. In BL pre-sequel I've only ever used Athena, because she's awesome, I don't like nisha, because A) she killed bricks puppy by BL2 and B) I mostly use the Action Skills defensively and athena's Kinetic aspis is perfect for that, absorb all that damage and then throw the shield at 5 enemies, very useful against everything, especially guardians.

You'll love it. one of the best DLC's that borderlands had. , if you feel like it then why not upload? its a fun DLC with many Feeeeeelllss T_T edit : who did you choose as your main VH?:)

• The claptrap DLC was one of the worst for me unfortunatley. It glitched out and made the audio do some really funky things like having everyone talk incredibly slow. My friends and I went from laughing our asses off to hating it real quick. It's unfortunate cause the ending was good. I hope the same does not happen to you and congrats on beating the game.

I've heard it was good, the only thing is that I had the ending for me spoiled, so I already kind of knows what happens sadly, but yes it do

• I thought the Torgue DLC was the best. The story was better in the Tiny Tina DLC, and the ending was very emotional, but the Torgue DLC was, overall, much more enjoyable to play and the humor was great (especially the character of Mr. Torgue). I've played Borderlands 2 twice with Zer0 (he's just so awesome) and played The Pre Sequel as Wilhelm (Wolf and Saint saved me from dying so many times I can't even tell you).

The best DLC was Tiny Tina's Assault On Dragon Keep, it was brilliant. In the first game I used lilith, since as a rule of thumb I usuall

• I loved Lynchwood. I'm always a sucker for a good Western and Lynchwood provided.

I cannot express enough how much I HATED lynchwood

• Even Handsome Jack appalled by the decision to blow up Loader Bot. That speaks volumes.

• The torque dlc was ok, but it pissed me off that we couldn't use the cobra sniper, since the odds of getting it were like 1 in 10000, that is absolutely ridiculous.

The enemies in the torque dlc were just reskinned enemies from the main game, the boss fights were easy (not talking raid bosses), except for the fight against the badassasaurus at the end, which was just way OP, resistant to pretty much everything and did those annoying novas that you can't even avoid or anything, I just wasn't really a fan, don't get me wrong, mr torque is one of my favorite characters but the torque dlc was just a bit boring, even the headhunter packs were more entertaining, especially the son of crawmerax one, that one was brilliant.

I thought the Torgue DLC was the best. The story was better in the Tiny Tina DLC, and the ending was very emotional, but the Torgue DLC was,

• It will all be over soon enough

Wake up and see this news about new episode and I was like (thumbs up) Yay! then I realise its a event in America, where people inte

• Cope49Cope49 Banned
    edited August 2015

Ep 4 Release Date Discussion - Ep 4 coming this month, Liveplay @ PAX, more Ep info "in near future"

Not good enough...

Telltale:

Me:

• OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD

• enter image description here

It will all be over soon enough

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

They have now released some normal size key art without the advertisement for the crowd-play and the ESRB logo.

• ENHANCE!

Looks like Fiona's driving (flying?) and Rhys is next to her - and Gortys has her new gams (not sure about Loader Bot's, though)...

OzzyUK posted: »

They have now released some normal size key art without the advertisement for the crowd-play and the ESRB logo.

• Badassasaurus

Don't remind me...

The torque dlc was ok, but it pissed me off that we couldn't use the cobra sniper, since the odds of getting it were like 1 in 10000, that i

• Oh my god that's the caravan, how much effort did Scooter put into it?

ENHANCE! Looks like Fiona's driving (flying?) and Rhys is next to her - and Gortys has her new gams (not sure about Loader Bot's, though)...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.