Life Is Strange - True Colors Out Now, Bonus Episode "Wavelengths" September 30th

Comments

• It turned out extremely well.

Tbh, Chloe is one of the most difficult characters to draw for me. Sinfe I don't often draw characters with hats or tattoo norsshirtdesigns. I liked how it turned out though.

• I think I know a possibility to avoid Chloe' death and all that's happened during the coarse of the game. Max can manipulate time through photos and she can optionally take several per episode. What if we could choose which photo we wanted to go back to and go back in any point in time through out the game entirely?

• I made some more fanart for LIS even though i don't play or own LIS all i gotta say is about ep4 is wow

enter image description here
    I made it with SFM and photoshop

Would make a good desktop background 1920 x 1080 - Picture

• That's my prediction:
    someone (possibly David) saves Max from the Dark Room and they escape (not really sure about this part), she goes back in time using Warren's photo so Chloe can be alive and Jefferson arrested. But the storm is coming. Chloe realizes that the only way to stop it is her death (since apparently everything started when Max saving her messed up the entire universe) so we have this emotional scene when Max in tears says goodbye to her bestfriend, uses the photo we took in the bathroom at the beginning of the game to go back in time, and she can't do anything but watch Chloe die, for the sake of the universe.

• From start to finish that game was freaking amazing .

While some didn't enjoy it, I loved Beyond: Two Souls!

• Max is obviously Linkette

TheCatWolf posted: »

She's like Link, the great hero of time You mean Zelda? xD xP

• Did that on my original play through, same withTaylor

ClemRanger posted: »

Watch this epic fight enter link description here

• edited August 2015

Something people seem to forget about Max being able to travel through pictures is that she is limited to "photographic bounds", or as you can recall, the bright lights around Chloe's house when she went back on time.

So she will be limited to what she can change.

But what i assume will happen is, she travels back with the picture Warren took, (the party shouldnt be out of bounds) and the best thing she can do is ask Chloe for her phone and/or take it and toss it away so they never go to the junkyard.

Or she could warn Chloe which i dont think will work just like warning William didnt.

Thoughts?

• God damn, Max completely told off Victoria. I don't think I would've had Max go that far.

• "I guess I'll never be a member of the Vortex Club"

"No bitch. You won't"

That catfight xD

• Yeah, that's true. But, even with the "photographic bounds", Max can still have a chance to save Chloe by telling her everything about Jefferson, including the text message and her death.

Or, and this is just a thought, maybe there won't be any "photographic bounds". I mean, the first time, she went back 5 years. Way beyond her limit to how far she can rewind. So since she'll be going back an hour or two, maybe there won't be any limits. It'll just count as a regular rewind, and a second chance for Max.

Something people seem to forget about Max being able to travel through pictures is that she is limited to "photographic bounds", or as you c

• There wil still be photographic bounds.

Max is rewinding through pictures not a save point.

Yeah, that's true. But, even with the "photographic bounds", Max can still have a chance to save Chloe by telling her everything about Jeffe

• Tossing the phone is the only real option in that scenario. Chloe isn't being reasonable at this point.

Something people seem to forget about Max being able to travel through pictures is that she is limited to "photographic bounds", or as you c

• that sucks, in my playthrough victoria accepted max as a friend.

• "Im only here to be a photographer and get famous" This line made me not want to warn her.... still did though ;_;

• "It's only period blood Mr.Madsen. I promise."

• With Taylor it was way funnier. She's just "k, maybe I will". Who says that?! xD

Did that on my original play through, same withTaylor

• These little comics just keep on getting better and better haha

• Well, looks we get a return of Psycho Max...

• I did not miss her at all. ._.

Well, looks we get a return of Psycho Max...

• edited August 2015

That would be a cool twist, but there's one problem. Nathan has blue eyes and Jefferson has brown. So they can't be the same person.

DAISHI posted: »

**The story is solved. ** Nathan Prescott is his own father. Nathan grows into Mr. Jefferson then travels back in time to become Prescott

• Rewind. Tell Warren to tell Chloe. Easy peasy.

• I love psycho Max, the best part of these comics.

• Then the events would still occur, but in different scenarios. And might do more harm like what happened to Chloe at the end of EP3.

• edited August 2015

Wait a minute... where's manly Chloe? Oh no... psycho Max killed her too. That's why she's covered in blood... well, that or she rolled around on the pool of blood under Nathan. :( I hate psycho Max.

• edited August 2015

You may like her now, but just wait until she turns Warren into mince meat, and feeds him to Pompidou. ;-; Oh, and she'll probably crucify Kate. :'(

dojo32161 posted: »

I love psycho Max, the best part of these comics.

• Love this video. I always wondered what happens if you're against Victoria here. You destroy your chances of ever being friends and leave her to be another victim. So dark and evil...

• You're taking this way too seriously.

MichaelBP posted: »

Wait a minute... where's manly Chloe? Oh no... psycho Max killed her too. That's why she's covered in blood... well, that or she rolled around on the pool of blood under Nathan. I hate psycho Max.

• Maybe I'm being paranoid, but I think I should leave this thread till episode 5 comes out.... I feel like I keep getting vague spoilers. Not big spoilers, but enough to make me wary....

• That makes me think how accurate was episode 4 in comparison to the leaks? I have no real idea myself

Maybe I'm being paranoid, but I think I should leave this thread till episode 5 comes out.... I feel like I keep getting vague spoilers. Not big spoilers, but enough to make me wary....

• edited August 2015

Well comparing the final episode 4 to the old leak, they switched the order of some scenes around and added new ones such as the hospital scene with Kate or the investagation puzzle in Chloe's room or the scene outside the dorm. One example of the scene order being different is that instead of going to the hospital (or I assume Blackwell, if Kate died), the following scene would be the one at the beach with Frank. No idea how much the plot changed.

That makes me think how accurate was episode 4 in comparison to the leaks? I have no real idea myself

• Thanks for all the game recommendations! About LiS: I'm really wondering how much Samuel knows about what's going on. I'm also wondering how he got those pictures of Rachel. He said she handed them out life crazy but then later (when I was going to meet Chloe to sneak into the principal's office) I saw he had a fashion mag and a women's scarf in there. It [i]could[/i] belong to a girlfriend/wife or something, but id it did then why would he keep it in the room with the sprinkler switch?

• WHY DOES SAMUEL HAVE A GIRLS SCARF IN HIS CLOSET!?!?!

• Have you met Samuel? My guess is that the girl didn't need it after he ate her.

DAISHI posted: »

WHY DOES SAMUEL HAVE A GIRLS SCARF IN HIS CLOSET!?!?!

• That episode THE BEST!

Rachel, Chloe... Why Rachel? Why...?

Poor girl... :'( T_T

I believed she is still alive...

And all this time in the episode 2, I went near her grave ... now I'm scared to replay the episode 2.
    When Chloe saw Rachel and started crying, my heart was beating like never before. It was the most emotional moment.
    And the ending ... Jefferson ... I had some suspicions about him since episode 2, but they have disappeared in Episode 3.

I hope we will be able to fix something with the help of photos.

Episode took for me 7 hours!

• Nukemdukem did the same thing so it isn't that new.

• I need it!!

Karnedg2013 posted: »

Some news!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.