Ep 4 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PSN EU/NA/Xbox/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• heyyy! welcome! :D

enter image description here

PeggyCarter posted: »

I've been playing Tales From the Borderlands for the past few months but this is my first post in the forums! I'm so excited that we are

• I wouldn't say she's been "up to no good" necessarily, but I do agree it's odd that they basically dropped her character from having any (notable) appearances after Episode 1 so it will be interesting to see what she has been up to in the mean time.

J-Master posted: »

That looks cool, though it does look like Yvette actually was up to no good after all which is kind of spoilerily, but we'll see. I'll be in

• Welcome to the party!

PeggyCarter posted: »

I've been playing Tales From the Borderlands for the past few months but this is my first post in the forums! I'm so excited that we are

• i have always loved fiona? why would anyone hate her? :O .. plus regarding Yvette, i dont know about her.. yes, she helped us in the begnning.. but ever since we landed on pandora she's been acting fishy to me. i've noticed in EP2 when rhys and vaughn flew off the caravan and they had to call yvette for a bot or a car, you can sense that she's acting nervous. plus i always thought that she was transmitting data about rhys and vaughn location. ever wondered why on hell did vasquez know our location so quickly? and so suddenly after we hung up with yvette? since then i've been not comfortable telling her the truth about anything. plus i dont think yvette hates rhys or vaughn, maybe someone offered her money or a higher position... we do see her in a commercial for hyperian? so maybe she sold rhys and vaughn out for stuff like that. AGAIN, i dont think she hates Rhys and vaughn, its just how the world goes in borderlands. as rhys said in EP1, '' few stabs in select backs, a new haircut, and the help of a couple friends...'' that doing that will get him the promotion that he wants. and we know what happened since then xD.. but yeah, thats my thoughts on that. :)

That looks cool, though it does look like Yvette actually was up to no good after all which is kind of spoilerily, but we'll see. I'll be in

• That sneer Yvette is giving is almost a dead giveaway that she's been up to something at least for me.

I wouldn't say she's been "up to no good" necessarily, but I do agree it's odd that they basically dropped her character from having any (notable) appearances after Episode 1 so it will be interesting to see what she has been up to in the mean time.

• have always loved fiona? why would anyone hate her?

Personal reasons, I guess and folks who like to take things out of context and make them look negative.

Mercyva posted: »

i have always loved fiona? why would anyone hate her? :O .. plus regarding Yvette, i dont know about her.. yes, she helped us in the begnnin

• Well, apparently that didn't seem to be enough. :/

Flog61 posted: »

They already did that in episode 3. When people decide they dislike someone they make their own reasons for doing so, and people usually for

• why would anyone hate her?

because she acts like a complete bitch to rhys in the present?

i have always loved fiona? why would anyone hate her? :O .. plus regarding Yvette, i dont know about her.. yes, she helped us in the begnnin

• Even though there's context to it that many don't know yet? Yeah sure.

why would anyone hate her? because she acts like a complete bitch to rhys in the present?

• ...but we have no idea why she's like that. Rhys could have done something really bad

why would anyone hate her? because she acts like a complete bitch to rhys in the present?

• The entire assault on the Control Core in BL2 is hands down my favorite moment of the entire series. An epic uphill battle against Hyperion's finest on your way to meet Angel and end Handsome Jack's plans, all the while Jack is losing it more and more until the final battle in the Core itself, and the emotional sucker punch in the feels that finally ends the quest. I love every second of that mission.

what is everyone's favorite level from any of the games, including dlc levels for me it's either wam bam island (son of crawmerax) or Flamerock refuge (dragon keep)

• It would have to be the taking back of Helios in TPS. Love the interactions with Jack and the sheer insanity that is Hyperion. Followed by the assault on Dragon's Keep, that whole DLC actually. "I'm going to have to kill you myself. Hold on, let me get the door."

what is everyone's favorite level from any of the games, including dlc levels for me it's either wam bam island (son of crawmerax) or Flamerock refuge (dragon keep)

• I cant imagine any kind of context that would excuse her acting like a moody child.

Even though there's context to it that many don't know yet? Yeah sure.

• And Vaughn has suddenly disappeared and now she shows up...I'm not a suspicious type, but I'm totally paranoid!

I wouldn't say she's been "up to no good" necessarily, but I do agree it's odd that they basically dropped her character from having any (notable) appearances after Episode 1 so it will be interesting to see what she has been up to in the mean time.

• edited August 2015

I just hate when games make a big deal out of how powerful a character is, only for that character to die in one shot, seriously what the fuck happened to roland's shield, you know that thing that blocks bullets.

like in mass effect when the turian spectre nihlus is killed by saren in one shot, where was his kinetic barrier, if you include these types of things in games you can't just have them disappear on a moments notice because the plot calls for it.

Rock114 posted: »

The entire assault on the Control Core in BL2 is hands down my favorite moment of the entire series. An epic uphill battle against Hyperion'

• The whole thing hit below the feels belt. I felt like a real bastard continuing on with Jack pleading. Ouch.

Rock114 posted: »

The entire assault on the Control Core in BL2 is hands down my favorite moment of the entire series. An epic uphill battle against Hyperion'

• edited August 2015

Borderlands: Crimson Armory (All dat loot), Other than that is either Lockdown Palace(Rescue Athena and Killing Mr. Shank "Try not to get shanked")or Fyrestone(Killing Nine-toes)

Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel: Hyperion Hub of Heroism(All) and Vorago Solitude(The side missions especially the side mission with the Steve Irwin/Pokemon Easter egg)

Borderlands 2: Lynchwood(Dunkio mission and Hyperion contract) and Sanctuary(Mostly all)

• edited August 2015

Oh, be quiet and learn to come up with proper reasons otherwise I'll just laugh at your claims.

I cant imagine any kind of context that would excuse her acting like a moody child.

• edited August 2015

she kicks dirt,spits,lashes out and mocks Rhys at every chance how are those reasons?And i wont be quit,sorry if i hurt your fragile pride somehow

Oh, be quiet and learn to come up with proper reasons otherwise I'll just laugh at your claims.

• There's context we don't know, no one should pass judgment until we have all the facts.

she kicks dirt,spits,lashes out and mocks Rhys at every chance how are those reasons?And i wont be quit,sorry if i hurt your fragile pride somehow

• So I just finished Claptrap and I have to say it was a lot of fun, probably my new favorite Borderlands DLC (sorry Torgue). It was so good, the humor, the settings, the ending, all of it was amazing, Claptrap is definitely now one of my favorite Borderlands characters after this.

Also, since I responded before I saw the edit, I played as Wilhelm (Wolf and Saint saved my ass more times then I could count when I played, especially during the final boss of the Claptrap DLC).

You'll love it. one of the best DLC's that borderlands had. , if you feel like it then why not upload? its a fun DLC with many Feeeeeelllss T_T edit : who did you choose as your main VH?:)

• edited August 2015

Tell-tale: the episode is around the conner, plus we have up coming event please join us.

Fan community: OK great but for the people that don't live in America can we have a release date?

Tell-tale: Soon. No release dates let, please wait.

• +1000000 cookies for perfect use of gif

Tell-tale: the episode is around the conner, plus we have up coming event please join us. Fan community: OK great but for the people that don't live in America can we have a release date? Tell-tale: Soon. No release dates let, please wait.

• not into cookies myself thanks for the remark

+1000000 cookies for perfect use of gif

• edited August 2015

IT TAKES TWO TO TANGO!!

Well. we have huge gaps between where we see fiona in the past, and where she and rhys are now. why judge her when you dont even know? plus rhys HAS to have done something wrong. if you remember in EP1 he screams so fiona hears him ''C'mon Fiona we can work this out!'' plus he's mean to her too! if you recall in EP1 also when they first meet, they BOTH curse at eachother! so dont judge when we actually have 2 more episode left.

• That .gif never gets old.

Laugh every time I see it.

• enter image description here

Scaeva posted: »

That .gif never gets old. Laugh every time I see it.

• Every Level Except Those in the hammerlocks Dlc. But my Favorites Are Hayters Folly because of the Battle Music. And Dragon keep for the Same reason.

• I think the hammerlock dlc could have been great if we'd actually got to go hunt really wild and bizarre creatures instead of doing a bunch of very short missions looking for nakayama it could've been good, or even if they just made the dlc longer, the closest we got to hunting bizarre creatures was that irritating mission where you have to kill slag spores, two-legged drifters, pink boroks, and tailless scaylions, and it was a pain in the ass finding them.

GSSalvador posted: »

Every Level Except Those in the hammerlocks Dlc. But my Favorites Are Hayters Folly because of the Battle Music. And Dragon keep for the Same reason.

• my thoughts on how hyperion keeps finding rhys, simple, they probably have a tracker inside that ROBOT ARM

• I think that kinetic barriers don't work at point blank range

I just hate when games make a big deal out of how powerful a character is, only for that character to die in one shot, seriously what the fu

• That. Is. PERFECT

Tell-tale: the episode is around the conner, plus we have up coming event please join us. Fan community: OK great but for the people that don't live in America can we have a release date? Tell-tale: Soon. No release dates let, please wait.

thank you very much, for your kind words ^_^

Majda posted: »

That. Is. PERFECT

• Oh Yeah THAT Mission was ONE of the reasons why i Hate this Dlc. It could've been so Awesome to Go hunting with sir Hammerlock. But there Are Two reasons why i still Play this Dlc and that is because of the Interfacer Shotgun and the Elephant Gun. And Voracidous Sucks too.

I think the hammerlock dlc could have been great if we'd actually got to go hunt really wild and bizarre creatures instead of doing a bunch

• More news today for sure!

Right?

Poogers555 posted: »

More news today for sure! Right?

• I said this last time and we got news! Have faith in me! I did call F17 didnt I?

• edited August 2015

Poogers555 posted: »

I said this last time and we got news! Have faith in me! I did call F17 didnt I?

• True dat ._.

Scaeva posted: »

That .gif never gets old. Laugh every time I see it.

• Wut? Things change when you don't visit the forums for a month. EPISODE 4!!!! Yes!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.