Ep 4 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PSN EU/NA/Xbox/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• Ep4 uploaded.

Mercyva posted: »

What was on steamdb?

• Well, it's Sunday so doubt it x3

yeeeeeah

sSOPHOo posted: »

they gonna post some screenshots this week RIGHT?

• Lel for me it's Monday.

Crips posted: »

Well, it's Sunday so doubt it x3 yeeeeeah

• Time zones are Magic ir you just mmastered Max's time travel with the only difference you go forward :P

But I also believe it's still Sunday for Trolltale

Lel for me it's Monday.

• NOONE EXPECTS THE 18TH INQUISITION

i lost hope in the 18, everytime we hope for it, it never happens xD

• So... That's it. We're in the dark now?

• Almost 9 hours for them to be monday for them.

Time zones are Magic ir you just mmastered Max's time travel with the only difference you go forward :P But I also believe it's still Sunday for Trolltale

• Tomorrow is Monday.

Monday has 6 letters.

We still haven't played 2 episodes.

6 - 2 = 4.

Episode 4 news confirmed for Monday, you heard it here first.

• LMFAO XDDDDDDD

enter image description here

Poogers555 posted: »

Tomorrow is Monday. Monday has 6 letters. We still haven't played 2 episodes. 6 - 2 = 4. Episode 4 news confirmed for Monday, you heard it here first.

• A18. Calling it.

• Shhh, just go with it...

LMFAO XDDDDDDD

• ZZZzzzzzzZZzz

just come on :(

• buffalo sniper?

I didn't really like opportunity, I don't know, I just felt bored.

The buffalo was a really good sniper for zer0, but now the only character I use is Gaige, and snipers aren't exactly her expertise.

Dracu98 posted: »

damn, that's a tough question...I loved the battle at the control core angel, the location felt sci-fi-like and dark at the same time. finks

• Alright, new question...

What's your favorite creature type from the series, I don't just mean bosses, I mean the Species as a whole.

From any of the games and dlcs, however not including assault on dragon keep, no zombies,no skeletons, no creatures created by either dr zed or dr ned.

My favorite species is easily the Stalkers, they are just completely brilliant, with a really great design and great attacks and stealth.

• I use snipers for every single character. it's just the only kind of weapon I'm good with :D I kinda suck at borderlands, but I still love it, and the buffalo just makes me feel like ultimate badass since it doesn't has a target-seeing-thingy, too tired to look up the word, you know what I mean anyways

buffalo sniper? I didn't really like opportunity, I don't know, I just felt bored. The buffalo was a really good sniper for zer0, but now the only character I use is Gaige, and snipers aren't exactly her expertise.

• ok yeah, everyone has different tastes

I love him anyway ^^ "oontz oontz oontz"

• edited August 2015

Skrakks (part skag, part rakk)

Alright, new question... What's your favorite creature type from the series, I don't just mean bosses, I mean the Species as a whole.

• i hate the stalkers... ANNOYING! i bet the devs knew that they were, so they did it anyways lol... plus i dont have a 'fav creature' ...

Alright, new question... What's your favorite creature type from the series, I don't just mean bosses, I mean the Species as a whole.

• Can't wait to play episode 4!

• what part of "no creatures created by either dr zed or dr ned" confused you?

Skrakks (part skag, part rakk)

• In my first playthrough I used Maya, and in my second I used Zer0, I used that sniper against everything with both of them, it was a great sniper, but gaige's accuracy really sucks, I use shotguns and smgs all the time, but that's pretty much it.

Dracu98 posted: »

I use snipers for every single character. it's just the only kind of weapon I'm good with I kinda suck at borderlands, but I still love it,

• best way to fight them is with gaige, her close enough skill when fully upgraded causes 50% of missed bullets to ricochet and hit enemies, even cloaked stalkers, use a purple rarity Jakobs Coach Gun and the damage to them is usually enough to kill them in like 1 or 2 shots.

i hate the stalkers... ANNOYING! i bet the devs knew that they were, so they did it anyways lol... plus i dont have a 'fav creature' ...

• Loot Midgets! They shower you with money.

• creatures, not humans (midgets are people too y'know:)

Loot Midgets! They shower you with money.

• Does eridians count? Cuz i loved them in the first game

• ok. i need to slleep now! here's hope for us to get news tomorrow! :(

goodnight awesome people! <3

• A11

Callin it! Watch out for screenshots today...

• Naw, they are like leprechauns. People don't explode into money and ammo when you blow them up, as much as I wish they would. :-(

creatures, not humans (midgets are people too y'know:)

• Nah, not happening. They typically have at least a week of build up before hand.

A11 Callin it! Watch out for screenshots today...

• But, why have a week of hype... when you can have 3?

Nah, not happening. They typically have at least a week of build up before hand.

• I'm reading some of the teasing tweets on the top of the page, and looking at Laura's, I'd say we have an Aug. 18 release.

• they're basically organic robots, so no, but I did enjoy them, I actually enjoyed seeing them again in pre-sequel

Does eridians count? Cuz i loved them in the first game

• LOL

Poogers555 posted: »

But, why have a week of hype... when you can have 3?

• BELIEVE IN THE 11TH, HOPE FOR THE 18TH, EXPECT THE 25TH

• Whoops, my bad, didn't read that part. In that case, skags.

what part of "no creatures created by either dr zed or dr ned" confused you?

• Actually get the 1st...

• Why limit your shipping? Rhyvette-iona-asha-aughn and Rhyack every other weekend and major holidays!

• edited August 2015

I know, I know. Your opinions are valid EVEN WHEN YOU'RE WRONG

jk

ok yeah, everyone has different tastes

• Rhyvettionashaughnack.

Why limit your shipping? Rhyvette-iona-asha-aughn and Rhyack every other weekend and major holidays!

• edited August 2015

Look people are different. what you like is your business. DO NOT force your opinions on to other people. that's not cool that's internet bulling. I will not take that abuse.

Let's just agree to disagree and leave it at that. if you take it further then I will flag your comment. this is your only warning.

Look if your really like Clap Trap then great. Just don't expect people to follow your opinion. you ask why people didn't like this character and I give you my answer and my opinion. I was civil, now your gang up on me.

I know, I know. Your opinions are valid EVEN WHEN YOU'RE WRONG jk

Sign in to comment in this discussion.