Ep 4 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PSN EU/NA/Xbox/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• enter image description here

Mercyva posted: »

why they're cute!

• enter image description here

we can only hope -_- I am going back to the other games that I am playing and hope for the best.

Poogers555 posted: »

More news today for sure! Right?

• I personally thought the story and characters were the best parts of TPS. Borderlands 2 had better gameplay, but the only character whose 'story' I actually cared about was Handsome Jack.

Whatever the Pre Sequel lacked in story, it made up for its insanely cool settings. Not just Helios, but Elpis as well

• Wait,i hope this is a predict and not a leaked spoiler.

DoubleJump posted: »

This is great going to Helios. Rhys place of business, Handsome Jack's home/throne, the next piece of the Gorty's project, loader bots galore, Yvette will be there, so much more hijinks. I really hope it'll be a good damn episode.

• helios IS jacks throne, Gortys said at the end of episode 3 the next piece was there, on the episode select screen in the game we see loader bot fighting another loader, yvette was shown in the preview for episode 4 at the end of episode 3, and she's also on that huge picture at the top of this page.

I have no idea how you could possibly think it was a "leaked spoiler"

Wait,i hope this is a predict and not a leaked spoiler.

• edited August 2015

damn, that's a tough question...I loved the battle at the control core angel, the location felt sci-fi-like and dark at the same time. finks slaughterhouse was always fun, but I think my ultimate favourite location is...opportunity. this comment took me 10 minutes, but I've made my decision. the endless amount of hyperion-soldiers and loaders made it that you never ran out of fun, and it felt much better than just killing some bandits. I felt like I was taking over the whole city, terrorizing it's people, destroying the peace and spreading the message of pandora. there is no such thing as peace or order on pandora. only chaos.

edit: add lynchwood to the list. all the missions were funny and awesome, and I got my favourite sniper-rifle there

what is everyone's favorite level from any of the games, including dlc levels for me it's either wam bam island (son of crawmerax) or Flamerock refuge (dragon keep)

• Gameplay and story segregation. When something in gameplay isn't recognized in the story. For example, in Borderlands, the respawn stations aren't considered canon, but are there for gameplay reasons.

then how do they block shotgun blasts at point blank range, don't try and defend what cannot be defended

• Hope for A18, expect A25

• i lost hope in the 18, everytime we hope for it, it never happens xD

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Hope for A18, expect A25

• Still expect A25 though

i lost hope in the 18, everytime we hope for it, it never happens xD

• I liked Jack's story too but I felt like a lot just kinda lacked. Even the side missions in Borderlands 2 had awesome stories, with the whole Clan Wars thing and the Firehawk Goddess thing. Idk I just enjoyed the setting and gameplay part of TPS more personally

I personally thought the story and characters were the best parts of TPS. Borderlands 2 had better gameplay, but the only character whose 'story' I actually cared about was Handsome Jack.

• Battleborn actually looks really good. I'm probably gonna pick it up... whenever I get a next gen console

Guys check out this interview with randy pitchford yesterday, promoting Battleborn, at 8:25 he talks about TFTBL EPISODE 4! OMG THE HYYPPPEEE! enter link description here

• I hope claptrap is in this episode.

• Fiona is choosing the first two options and she is rightfully being judged by her actions.

Judged in a petty and childish way. Oh, she hit and spit on someone because this someone has a very rough history with her. Let's be judgmental assholes and call her a bitch even though we don't have any context yet and completely warp our perspectives and make every single thing Fiona does her fault and look negative.

Yeah, delusional and arrogant bias.

Yes, I know I would. It doesn't really matter what Rhys did or didn't do, sucker punching and spitting is childish behavior. As is constantl

• Maybe he/she made a mistake. Those things can happen. :)

helios IS jacks throne, Gortys said at the end of episode 3 the next piece was there, on the episode select screen in the game we see loader

• edited August 2015

I hope not. I hope they destroy Claptrap and put Gortys instead.

enter image description here

enter image description here

Gortys is so cute. :3

EDIT: Sry for the really big pictures. xD

thebat3000 posted: »

I hope claptrap is in this episode.

• More Gortys please. I love Gortys more. :)

WalkerHH93 posted: »

I hope not. I hope they destroy Claptrap and put Gortys instead. Gortys is so cute. EDIT: Sry for the really big pictures. xD

• he.

Maybe he/she made a mistake. Those things can happen.

• I'm so hyped for this episode I reaaallly cannot wait!!!!!!! plsplspls let it be A18 :]

• Still hoping for A11, even though I know it won't happen

• dude, it wont happen xD

TJP623 posted: »

Still hoping for A11, even though I know it won't happen

• i think it will get released for PC also! :)

Battleborn actually looks really good. I'm probably gonna pick it up... whenever I get a next gen console

• A25

Because It's brother #A26 <3

• Awesome

I hope not. I hope they destroy Claptrap and put Gortys instead. Gortys is so cute. EDIT: Sry for the really big pictures. xD

• Reminds me of the great belief in F17 even if it was a dead horse already xD

TJP623 posted: »

Still hoping for A11, even though I know it won't happen

• Why do so many people hate bae Clappy? :(

• Don't worry, this is all stuff we already know. And all things I believe will be in the next episode (speculation of course).

Wait,i hope this is a predict and not a leaked spoiler.

• I hope we get the trailer soon :D

• you...you don't like claptrap? want him to die, I see...so...well...I'm an attractive single and want to hook up with you! where do you life? hides "the bane" behind back

• 'ya guys think there will be a group of rhyvette-shippers after this episode?

• "every single thing Fiona does her fault "*

Exactly, we are the one who are responsible for our own actions. But now this has once again entered the creepy and obsessed fan stage. So I'm out.

J-Master posted: »

Fiona is choosing the first two options and she is rightfully being judged by her actions. Judged in a petty and childish way. Oh, s

• its because his voice is really annoying isn't it?

AND HIS RAPPING/HIP-HOP IS HORRIBLE URG

Crips posted: »

Why do so many people hate bae Clappy?

• I love him anyway ^^ "oontz oontz oontz"

its because his voice is really annoying isn't it? AND HIS RAPPING/HIP-HOP IS HORRIBLE URG

• Rhyvetiona a threesome ship

Dracu98 posted: »

'ya guys think there will be a group of rhyvette-shippers after this episode?

• No doubt about it, considering that even people who are just standing next to each other are getting shipped.

• Lel 6 in total.

• they gonna post some screenshots this week RIGHT?

• They have to,the 23 on steamdb means screenshots like ep1-3 and ep1-5 of game of thrones.

sSOPHOo posted: »

they gonna post some screenshots this week RIGHT?

• What was on steamdb?

They have to,the 23 on steamdb means screenshots like ep1-3 and ep1-5 of game of thrones.

• "wub wub wub"

Crips posted: »

I love him anyway ^^ "oontz oontz oontz"

Sign in to comment in this discussion.