Ep 4 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PSN EU/NA/Xbox/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• I silently have faith for A23 because is my birthdayy

So many people want the ep as a birthday gift!

Happy birthday and i hope for 25 august as a gift for my birthday

• Yeah, I'll probably survive, and watching the EP3 trailer spoiled lots of stuff. Athena is your mentor, part of the opening credits, some of the reappearing characters, stuff from the end, so I knew, "Hey, I've seen almost everything in the trailer, the episode must be almost over." Among other things...

It's just this series is so good! Unlike other Telltale games, this one has the most killer waits... But I can do it!. I BELIEVE!!

...But the trailer did not stop me from adoring Gortys though.

Mercyva posted: »

you can do it! tbh i have never watched a trailer before playing the actual episode. they are well done, but watching the trailer for EP3 no

• Where are you at?

Idk, but it's pretty good at finding the updates by itself, so I'm gonna have to accept it's just not available here yet, I guess...

• I dont think it's much but..

IGN TFTBL Episode 4

• edited August 2015

Nah, they have one for ep 5 aswell.

Plus its IGN, they probably already gave it a 6 before they even played it.

bigdogg0821 posted: »

I dont think it's much but.. IGN TFTBL Episode 4

• Sooo, no news today. But tomorrow for sure. Right? Yeeeee, im right. This one is going to be the one!

• Still 40 minutes here where I'm at for news. Yeah I'm going to bed now ._.

Poogers555 posted: »

Sooo, no news today. But tomorrow for sure. Right? Yeeeee, im right. This one is going to be the one!

• I mean you're just an obvious troll at this point

wow he he yelled at her?that's totally in line with her spitting in his face and hitting him.

• I really liked TPS, but I felt like they could have done a lot more. Also, the australian gearbox put huge ass plot holes everywhere, many parts of their story were completely contradictory to what was already canon in BL2 and BL1.

I personally thought the story and characters were the best parts of TPS. Borderlands 2 had better gameplay, but the only character whose 'story' I actually cared about was Handsome Jack.

• Not sure why anyone would be angry with any release in August. It is a month early compared to other episodes and what we would expect. Before or after crowd play, it's still a fast turn over that I'm happy about.

Green613 posted: »

Because it's insanely obvious the episode is coming before then? Why are you so angry about it?

• Oh god..I see the message!

Alright, just a quick a list of our waiting, Ahem. Forever Waiting Everyday Boredom Rage Using Memes Angry comments about waiting Rage Again You and I waiting again 1 False hope 7 Months of waiting

• Poogers555 posted: »

Sooo, no news today. But tomorrow for sure. Right? Yeeeee, im right. This one is going to be the one!

• edited August 2015

Yep Thinking that punching someone goes far beyond yelling at them makes me a trollenter image description here

Greenzoid2 posted: »

I mean you're just an obvious troll at this point

• EU.

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Where are you at?

• Last year i got episode 5 of twd s2 so :)

I silently have faith for A23 because is my birthdayy So many people want the ep as a birthday gift!

• Hah.I got it right in a way,that we will get stuff on 11th August =).

Tomorrow for sure...

• Yes. I agree again on the athena part, i was surprised when she showed up! But like you said, if i had watched the trailer i wouldn't have :)

AChicken posted: »

Yeah, I'll probably survive, and watching the EP3 trailer spoiled lots of stuff. Athena is your mentor, part of the opening credits, some of

• edited August 2015

I agree. Like what they did for LIS.. I'm not one to be angry about review scores because not everyone likes what i like, but something about that score felt unfair.

Nah, they have one for ep 5 aswell. Plus its IGN, they probably already gave it a 6 before they even played it.

• Goodmorning all! Just woke up :p hope we get something today!

• enter image description here

Goodmorning all! Just woke up hope we get something today!

• We got,lel,it is the news that the press was given out.

• Just thought of something, can you imagine if Rhys or Vaughn ran into Krieg the psycho!

• edited August 2015

enter image description here
    here is a map for the games from then and now

• Hello.

• enter image description here

Crips posted: »

Hello.

• This is so sad, yet beautiful! #Neverforget

enter image description here

Alright, just a quick a list of our waiting, Ahem. Forever Waiting Everyday Boredom Rage Using Memes Angry comments about waiting Rage Again You and I waiting again 1 False hope 7 Months of waiting

• Hello there, I managed to make an account today. I love TFTB and I'm reaaaly hyped for EP4. If someone didn't post it earlier; I found Ep4 chapter list
    • Chapter 1: Ain’t Got Time To Bleed
    • Chapter 2: Alive And Not Afraid
    • Chapter 3: Ain’t My First Rodeo
    • Chapter 4: It’s Not The Years, It’s The Mileage
    • Chapter 5: Light This Candle
    • Chapter 6: No Matter Where You Go…
    • Chapter 7: …There You Are

• No news today?:(

• yeah i know. i dont think its a spoiler tho? we have those achievements on steam way back when ep1 was released.. oh well

• and I here is the comment I leave in a thread I follow about every third day just so I don't have to scroll so much next time. don't mind this comment sir, nothing to see her, just continue scrolling...

• edited August 2015

GUUYYSSSS OMG HYPEEE

MORE NEEWS THIS WEEK

• dank

GUUYYSSSS OMG HYPEEE MORE NEEWS THIS WEEK

• Totally called it guis.

GUUYYSSSS OMG HYPEEE MORE NEEWS THIS WEEK

• August 18th release date most likely and an announcement of a season 2. I'm like 15% sure

• we should have faith in your dates more xD

Totally called it guis.

• You goofed once but you made up for it

Totally called it guis.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.