Ep 4 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PSN EU/NA/Xbox/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• Hey, us Europeans Playstation players used to get episodes like a week after others. Something good for us for a change : D

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Dammit Europe! Getting games early! >_<

• Can someone livestream at least? I cant wait until tomorrow.

• I'm guessing it must be midnight then. I'll check it when the time rolls around here.

Hey, us Europeans Playstation players used to get episodes like a week after others. Something good for us for a change : D

• Well thank you telltale for giving your game to people who release it earlier on consoles. You began on PC and now look at this. We need to wait longer.

enter image description here

• Note for EU users - when I tried to go to the PSN via my PS4, the episode didn't show up. When I went through the online store, it was available. I thought I'd be waiting two more days for it here, thank you, Telltale!

• Come on, US PSN Store ;-;

• Cheers, ah well! 8am it is then. At least there won't be a 4 in the morning rage

Sometimes, the episode releases around midnight in Telltale's timezone (PST).

• Oh. Well I apologize then. Enjoy

Hey, us Europeans Playstation players used to get episodes like a week after others. Something good for us for a change : D

• edited August 2015

The episode is out in Europe? Well, bye everyone.

enter image description here

• edited August 2015

Nvm i just had to replug in my monitor.....gosh I'm so stupid.

• Holy crap it's being streames right now, I'm avoiding it at all costs, I'm just hoping that when I go bed and wake up, it's out

• Currently 3:58 PM in Telltale land

kaza125 posted: »

Holy crap it's being streames right now, I'm avoiding it at all costs, I'm just hoping that when I go bed and wake up, it's out

• come on telltale! it's 01:02 here, and, according to a comment a few minutes ago, it should be 4:00 in telltale-land now! why can't I download the new episode?

• What are you playing on? If you bought it from the Telltale store it should be out in less than 8 hours.

Dracu98 posted: »

come on telltale! it's 01:02 here, and, according to a comment a few minutes ago, it should be 4:00 in telltale-land now! why can't I download the new episode?

• I have it on steam :( so i will wait much longer than you guys :( i hope no one spoils it tho

Holy crap it's being streames right now, I'm avoiding it at all costs, I'm just hoping that when I go bed and wake up, it's out

• DOH GUYS I COULDN'T KEEP AWAY I JUST HAD TO BE STUPID I WATCHED 20 MINUTES OF A LIVESTREAM DAMMIT MAN (saw intro loved it btw) BUT I SOILED IT! SOILED IT! SOILED IT!

• intro song included

• edited August 2015

Damm it all telltale, where is the fourth episode? -.- Should be out by now u.u

• bigdogg0821 posted: »

DOH GUYS I COULDN'T KEEP AWAY I JUST HAD TO BE STUPID I WATCHED 20 MINUTES OF A LIVESTREAM DAMMIT MAN (saw intro loved it btw) BUT I SOILED IT! SOILED IT! SOILED IT!

• Wait I'm confused the episode is out now?!

• Apparently, only for EU PS3 and PS4 players :( At least they actually get the episode earlier than US for once.

TheGeek11 posted: »

Wait I'm confused the episode is out now?!

• If only I was European and owned a PS4 :(

Apparently, only for EU PS3 and PS4 players At least they actually get the episode earlier than US for once.

• Downloading now, thank fuck I'm british

• Don't worry, download speed is absolutely sucks(russian psn).

TheGeek11 posted: »

If only I was European and owned a PS4

• How is it going? 3 hours estimated time for me(

Downloading now, thank fuck I'm british

• if episode 5 isnt available 10 days before release for americans on steam im never playing a telltale game again

• Telltale, why must you make me wait until the 20th!

• steam is a bxtch

Green613 posted: »

if episode 5 isnt available 10 days before release for americans on steam im never playing a telltale game again

• I expected Episode 4 to be ready to download on Steam a month ago! I can't believe this!

if episode 5 isnt available 10 days before release for americans on steam im never playing a telltale game again

• Wow wow wow, why are some guys here so angered about it coming out in Europe earlier than in U.S.?
    For once we actually played it before you, not a day or top world after you, but before you. Yeah I've already finished the episode, it is very short, but very cool same time. Not gonna spoil all the fun for you, but please, can somebody tell me the name of the music in the intro? Skipped it in the credits, so appreciate your help, please?
    Russian, by the way:)

• It was released early again!? I just wanted to talk about the trailer why must the good be punished?

• edited August 2015

proceeds to buy next telltale game

• Twin Shadows - To The Top :)

0v3rp0w3r posted: »

Wow wow wow, why are some guys here so angered about it coming out in Europe earlier than in U.S.? For once we actually played it before yo

• how long was the episode? Like 90 minutes?

Wow wow wow, why are some guys here so angered about it coming out in Europe earlier than in U.S.? For once we actually played it before yo

• Very short. Oh crap. Nothing's changed; when TTG is releasing episode fast it must be short. :(

• Thank you soooooo much, you are awesome bro)

• Probably something like that, maybe 5-10 minutes longer, but yeah, it it kinda short

how long was the episode? Like 90 minutes?

• it is very short, but very cool same time

Omid's cat posted: »

Very short. Oh crap. Nothing's changed; when TTG is releasing episode fast it must be short.

• Done with the Episode - I m speechless...

• I'm alright with that! As long as it's enjoyable I'm cool with shorter episodes.

Probably something like that, maybe 5-10 minutes longer, but yeah, it it kinda short

Sign in to comment in this discussion.