Ep 5 Waiting Thread - PC/Mac/PS4/PS3 Oct 20, Xbox One/360 Oct 21, iOS/Amazon App/Android Oct 22

Comments

• OCTOBER 20TH OR 27TH, YOU HEARD THIS HERE FIRST

• damn bruh I come to this thread and I see this whole block of text lmao

Obviously he's talking about the brand new, unannounced and certainly unexpected new project, know as The Telltale Suites. Don't know abo

• I'd venture late September/early October, maybe mid October if we're pushing it :p

OCTOBER 20TH OR 27TH, YOU HEARD THIS HERE FIRST

• a late September release would be amazing, Hope for September and expect October is kinda where im at .

Green613 posted: »

I'd venture late September/early October, maybe mid October if we're pushing it

• Yeah well if they stick with what they've been doing we should be getting GoT this month and Tales next month

Poogers555 posted: »

Yeeeeeeah, maybe GoT ep 6?

• September 29 or October 6 seems more reasonable now that I think about it. That gives around 3-4 weeks of news. It has to be a Tuesday though, unless they decide to do something special.

Green613 posted: »

I'd venture late September/early October, maybe mid October if we're pushing it

• October 6th is the closest tuesday to my birthday so I'm hoping that'll be the release date.

September 29 or October 6 seems more reasonable now that I think about it. That gives around 3-4 weeks of news. It has to be a Tuesday though, unless they decide to do something special.

• wall of text

first word is misspelled

mfw

Obviously he's talking about the brand new, unannounced and certainly unexpected new project, know as The Telltale Suites. Don't know abo

• September 22nd

zeke10 posted: »

Well i said might if the post above was true

• YES S22!!!!!

Said it before and I'll say it again. BELIEVE IN S22

• For game of thrones....

YES S22!!!!!

• My birthday is the 21st october, I REALLY don't want it to take that long.

• C'mon let there be news this week.

enter image description here

• Hate to be the bearer of bad news but there won't be. Late october release

C'mon let there be news this week.

• Third week has passed....

• lets hope them's my birthday.

Said it before and I'll say it again. BELIEVE IN S22

• Where's your source? If it ain't Telltale or Gearbox then......nope.

Roymiller33 posted: »

Hate to be the bearer of bad news but there won't be. Late october release

• It hasn't even been a month since ep 4 was released so i don't think we'll get much news for another few weeks :/

• enter image description here

C'mon let there be news this week.

• if they release the episode this month, ill name my first born Loader bot

Leluch123 posted: »

Third week has passed....

• I guess your first born wont be named loaderobt

Enigma12 posted: »

if they release the episode this month, ill name my first born Loader bot

• It's so weird to think it's been at least 2 weeks since Episode 4's release. Feels like forever that we're waiting for Episode 5. :/

BionicPaint posted: »

It hasn't even been a month since ep 4 was released so i don't think we'll get much news for another few weeks

• I think we'll be getting ep 5 no later than October. Telltale probably wants to finish up game of thrones and borderlands as soon as possible so they can focus on twd michonne and minecraft.

It's so weird to think it's been at least 2 weeks since Episode 4's release. Feels like forever that we're waiting for Episode 5.

• It's my personal guess. We are almost half way through september without ANY news so its very unlikely that the episode will be released in Septrmber

Where's your source? If it ain't Telltale or Gearbox then......nope.

• Same for me (also from Germany). The GEMA can go suck it, I've had it with them for real now.

Dracu98 posted: »

YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME!

• Look at his shadow, he's clearly Eddie or Kenny. Please stop spreading false rumours, m80

Poogers555 posted: »

What if, Cassius confirmed to be Cassius?

• don't you think it's a little bit to soon for waiting-gifs? I mean, episode 4 is what, three weeks old? those guys need time, and thankfully, they will take theirs. and hey, as long as episode 5 is not there, we can't play it, therefore can't finish the game and don't have to say goodbye...always look at the positive sides...damn I don't want to say goodbye to this series!

• Aw, come on! Waiting is part of the experience we all share! We shall post all the waiting gifs together to celebrate the beginning of the end of a great series! For we shall always wait together!

don't you think it's a little bit to soon for waiting-gifs? I mean, episode 4 is what, three weeks old? those guys need time, and thankfully

• its going to be out soon telltales soon

• Perhaps this video can fill the void. What if ep4 ended like this?
    enter link description here

• Well im sure most of the waiting gifs are all in good fun and jokes, i dont think anyone is serious yet

don't you think it's a little bit to soon for waiting-gifs? I mean, episode 4 is what, three weeks old? those guys need time, and thankfully

• Anyone know the name of the song in the video?

kaza125 posted: »

Perhaps this video can fill the void. What if ep4 ended like this? enter link description here

• Anyone know the name of the song in the video?

• Thank you!

kaza125 posted: »

enter link description here

• What did you think of the ending I did? :D

Thank you!

• Very good video,

• There is a special button called Reply. :P I've noticed that you never use it.

Very good video,

• So I'm the only one thinking November? It would be in keeping with the three month average.

OCTOBER 20TH OR 27TH, YOU HEARD THIS HERE FIRST

Sign in to comment in this discussion.