Ep 5 Waiting Thread - PC/Mac/PS4/PS3 Oct 20, Xbox One/360 Oct 21, iOS/Amazon App/Android Oct 22

Comments

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited September 2015

Original #RhoaderBot fan fiction by Blind Sniper - DO NOT STEAL.

Loaderbae: Rhys, have you upgraded your human fashion circuitry recently? You look stunning.

Rhys: Aww, thanks LoaderBot. You don't look so bad yourself.

Loaderbae: I may just be a machine and not a human, but I too wish to feel what humans call love. Take my hand, I want to show you something.

[Rhys blushes and grabs Loaderbot's hand]

[Loaderbot puts Rhys on his back and blasts off into the sunset]

Loaderbae: Rhys, my love for you burns passionately like the sun. I may be machine, but around you I've never felt more human.

[Rhys and Loaderbot kiss]

loaderbae: i missed you rhys: i missed you more main course of rhoaderbot confirmed with a side helping of rhysha (yes im willing to sacrifice my ship for the greater good)

• And Loaderbot doesn't even have a mouth! Their love truly transcends reality and logic. <3

Original #RhoaderBot fan fiction by Blind Sniper - DO NOT STEAL. Loaderbae: Rhys, have you upgraded your human fashion circuitry recently

• Their love truly transcends reality and logic. <3

You wanna know what else transcends logic? Rhyiona!

HEAR THAT, @GREEN613?

[and now, the waiting begins...]

enter image description here

And Loaderbot doesn't even have a mouth! Their love truly transcends reality and logic.

• You lookin' to get Rhyonas?

'Cause that's how you get Rhyonas.

Their love truly transcends reality and logic. You wanna know what else transcends logic? Rhyiona! HEAR THAT, @GREEN613? [and now, the waiting begins...]

• edited September 2015

[walks into thread]

[shipping wars]

[walks out of thread]

• You might be smarter than us all, Courtenay...

Courtenay posted: »

[walks into thread] [shipping wars] [walks out of thread]

• Here's a gif to describe your thoughts:

[walks into thread] [shipping wars] [walks out of thread]

• Ok TellTale. We need some news. The shippers are out prancing about the forums. Please TellTale... PLEASE!!!!

• Not even the release of Episode 5 will save this forum from the shippers.

Run.

Just run.

Far from here.

RUN

eRock92 posted: »

Ok TellTale. We need some news. The shippers are out prancing about the forums. Please TellTale... PLEASE!!!!

• The longer we wait, the more awesome the episode will be!

mirashade posted: »

I may be the only one, but I really don't mind the wait. At all. Take as long as you want(well hopefully no more than half a year, let's not

• Original #RhoaderBot fan fiction by PadfootMaster - DO NOT STEAL. AND TOTALLY NOT STOLLEN FROM BLIND SNIPER

Loaderbae: Rhys, have you upgraded your human fashion circuitry recently? You look stunning.

Rhys: Aww, thanks LoaderBot. You don't look so bad yourself.

Loaderbae: I may just be a machine and not a human, but I too wish to feel what humans call love. Take my hand, I want to show you something.

[Rhys blushes and grabs Loaderbot's hand]

[Loaderbot puts Rhys on his back and blasts off into the sunset]

Loaderbae: Rhys, my love for you burns passionately like the sun. I may be machine, but around you I've never felt more human.

[Rhys and Loaderbot kiss]

Original #RhoaderBot fan fiction by Blind Sniper - DO NOT STEAL. Loaderbae: Rhys, have you upgraded your human fashion circuitry recently

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator
    edited September 2015

Adam also posted this

This is also likely something to do with Tales from the Borderlands due to the fact he is with Nick Herman (TFTB Director) and Erin Yvette (Sasha) and they are also at Studio Jory where they recorded lines for previous episodes.

Edit: I have done a bit more research and Adam is currently recording stuff for a game called "Read Only Memories" so the photo of him in the booth is unrelated to TFTB but due tot the fact Nick (TBTB director) and Erin (Sasha) are at the studio together than it's possible that they could be recording Sasha dialogue.

• Yey, some news! I actually had a dream about Tales last night, Rhys could change his appearance again, and we had the option to escape as Kroger/August/Finch x) And I chose Kroger. Oh boy I can't wait to play the final episode! :D

• What I mean is, August was at least honest. He had a reason to antagonize our guys, and he followed through. Still, he never claimed to be something he wasn't, and he was actually quite reasonable and level-headed for a Pandoran thug.

Rhys, the way I played him, pretended to be everyone's friend, but took every opportunity to try and twist the events to his own benefit (Vasquez's deal), lied about helping a tyrant (kept Jack a secret), showed he was willing to sacrifice 'friends' (both Vasquez's deal and letting Sasha 'fall' to save himself), and was an all-around douche (sang Hyperion's praises, refused to trust Sasha with the stun baton, kept the flower, chose every other douchy option I could, etc.).

Sasha claims to have principles... wtf is she still seeing in this asshole?! (that does not mean I don't love Rhys still, but I never claimed to have any standards...).

Xtych0x posted: »

honorable, the guy attempted to kill you so many times.

• edited September 2015

Whistle While You Walk

Whistle While You Walk

Whistle While You Walk

I wish I could animate

Here's a gif to describe your thoughts:

• Possible TWAU season 2 >:OOOOO yeaahhhhh

(or most likely not ;_;)

OzzyUK posted: »

Adam also posted this This is also likely something to do with Tales from the Borderlands due to the fact he is with Nick Herman (TFT

• Why does Rhys have Scooter's hat? ;_;

I wish I could animate

• enter image description here

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Possible TWAU season 2 >:OOOOO yeaahhhhh (or most likely not ;_;)

• Well i did all the right choices and argued with jack in all possible forms. Calling him a asshole, piss off, get lost, didnt trust him once, the only reason jack didn't try to kill rhys is simple JACK IS IN HIS HEAD. I was the ultimat good guy. And WHO TRUST JACK come on he will trick you or try to kill you in E05, ITS JACK. I dont know how woudnt Sasha like Rhys how i played him.

What I mean is, August was at least honest. He had a reason to antagonize our guys, and he followed through. Still, he never claimed to be s

• And that's fine. There's no issue if you've played Rhys that way. The problem is, I did the exact opposite - my Rhys is Jack's Hyperion-loving, power hungry little sycophant. And yet, Sasha reacts the same. Despite what she says about hating Jack, hating Hyperion and having principles, she still apparently likes Rhys. That's... awkward and out of character, at best. What I'm saying is her reaction should be determinant.

Hopefully she'll finally get disillusioned after hearing Rhys announced as President of Hyperion in ep.4...

AirWolf23 posted: »

Well i did all the right choices and argued with jack in all possible forms. Calling him a asshole, piss off, get lost, didnt trust him once

• So does this mean that Adam Harrington ships Kruger x Sasha?

• Wait, so are Nick Herman and Erin Yvette dating?

• Either that (I totally ship Erin x Nick = Erck) or he's referring to Bigby x Snow, since he played Bigs and she played Snow.

I assumed they were dating first, then he was referring to Snigby, but now this again.

J-Master posted: »

Wait, so are Nick Herman and Erin Yvette dating?

• edited September 2015

They dont even know what they're talking about they're a rhysha shipper
    stop taking sides you're supposed to be neutral u jerkface

From someone who doesn't ship anyone: Could you please stop being so caustic and taking your ship so personally. These are all fictional characters, shipping should be a fun 'what if' game. Not something you take to heart and get nasty over. If other shippers make you this angry, I suggest you need to step back for a moment and get some perspective.

Green613 posted: »

They dont even know what they're talking about they're a rhysha shipper stop taking sides you're supposed to be neutral u jerkface

• Shhhh don't say that! We will have more shippers coming out of the wood work!

So does this mean that Adam Harrington ships Kruger x Sasha?

• Yup, she said that during an interview with IGN.

• Must. Resist. Urge to create Erck thread.

Miklaus posted: »

Yup, she said that during an interview with IGN.

• Dude, we're just joking around...

They dont even know what they're talking about they're a rhysha shipper stop taking sides you're supposed to be neutral u jerkface

• Go forth and lay waste my son.

Must. Resist. Urge to create Erck thread.

• I don't get it. how is this reunit...reunition? is that a word? whatever, you know what I mean. so: how is this related to episode 5?

• edited September 2015

BECAUSE! REASONS! Torque approved!

fyi: I had a pic, but it didn't work :(

Dracu98 posted: »

I don't get it. how is this reunit...reunition? is that a word? whatever, you know what I mean. so: how is this related to episode 5?

• am I going insane or is this an empty comment?

BECAUSE! REASONS! Torque approved! fyi: I had a pic, but it didn't work

• enter image description here

Must. Resist. Urge to create Erck thread.

• edited September 2015

It could be related to ep 5 because the TFtB director and Sasha's VA are both there, so it's possible they were recording Sasha dialogue.

Dracu98 posted: »

I don't get it. how is this reunit...reunition? is that a word? whatever, you know what I mean. so: how is this related to episode 5?

• Yeah. They've been dating since TWDG season one, I think, if not before that. I'm probably wrong, but I thought that was part of the reason she ended up as Molly...

• edited September 2015

Does this count as an update?

• Before I give my opinion, is this legit?

Lewsblake23 posted: »

Does this count as an update?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.