Ep 5 Waiting Thread - PC/Mac/PS4/PS3 Oct 20, Xbox One/360 Oct 21, iOS/Amazon App/Android Oct 22

Comments

• O_O.....holy crap.

Wait, oh crap, god help them if they give Gortys her final piece thingy while they're up in space if she gets that big!

The giant thing was Gortys

• They can smack around Gortys all they want

You monster ;-;

They can smack around Gortys all they want, but they better not hurt LoaderBot! #LoaderBros

• OMGS IT IS AMAZING!!!!!!! I WANT MOAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

insert EXPLOSIONS here

• why does the tector machine gun appear in every episode but never acually is in when the episode arrives

• Love the subtle ME3 ending reference there.

enter link description here

• dat trailer xDD its a parody of mass effect 3 lol?

• edited October 2015

I can't goddamn believe this is happening...

If they killed off Rhys and / or Fiona...

I'm going to sleep and cry for 24/7/365/1,000 until this place has been flooded by my tears!! ;_;

enter image description here

I hope there'll be a Rhyiona moment... ;_;

Rhyiona4Life!

• edited October 2015

Well. This is it. It's finally happening. It's the end of Tales.

It's not that I'm upset that this is the finale, cause I am super SUPER hyped about it. No, it's that I have now just realized that this is exactly like the end of Walking Dead/Wolf Among Us.

Once those two great games ended last year, I'd pretty much left the forum. For over 4 months, there never seemed to be anything there to keep me coming back, until finally, I found the Tales forum.

I've met so many great people over the last 10 months of being on here. This is where I got my inspiration to start designing, and It's been so overwhelming to see all of the love and positive feedback that I've had for my art.

This is such a great community, and I really hope I don't drift away from it like I did before.

Thank you Telltale for giving us another memorable and breath-taking experience, and I'm glad to say that I have enjoyed the ride.

Tales deserves as much critical acclaim as Season One of TWD, and here's hoping that it picks up the awards and accolades it deserves.

And most importantly. I wanna thank you guys for being on this ride with me. Cause without you, I'd probably be in a mental institute by now xD

SEASON FINALE HYPE!

• Oh please no! My Rhys called her stupid ;(

What if being mean to Gortys affected the way she reacts to you in Vault Monster form...

• Or watch a playthrough of the previous episode if you don't feel like playing it again :P

• edited October 2015

Tales from the Borderlands - Episode One: 'Zer0 Sum' is now FREE on consoles and mobile. Also get a sneak peek at the Season Finale, 'The Vault of the Traveler' before it lands on October 20th on PC/Mac, PS4 and PS3; October 21st on Xbox One and Xbox 360, and then October 22nd for iOS and Android-based devices. -- Newest trailer description

I'm just posting this, seeing as the main post has a lot of the dates as unconfirmed ~

• THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR CALLING ME STUPID RHYS!

THIS COULD'VE BEEN PREVENTED, RHYS

THIS COULD'VE BEEN PREVENTED

AgentZ46 posted: »

Oh please no! My Rhys called her stupid ;(

• Thanks for the heads up; Updated the post

Lewsblake23 posted: »

Tales from the Borderlands - Episode One: 'Zer0 Sum' is now FREE on consoles and mobile. Also get a sneak peek at the Season Finale, 'The Va

• enter image description here

THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR CALLING ME STUPID RHYS! THIS COULD'VE BEEN PREVENTED, RHYS THIS COULD'VE BEEN PREVENTED

• ...Was that a giant Gortys?... Im kinda scared now ._.

• That beacon must do a hell of a lot more than i thought it would...

• shaun of the dead, great movie

Well. This is it. It's finally happening. It's the end of Tales. It's not that I'm upset that this is the finale, cause I am super SUPER

• enter image description here

That beacon must do a hell of a lot more than i thought it would...

• K, I watched that trailer. And I'm not really hyped...

just 10 seconds of Fiona walking to a beam while a giant monster (Probably the Vault) is in the dust.

• Better than Clementine walking in the snow with nothing else happening.

K, I watched that trailer. And I'm not really hyped... just 10 seconds of Fiona walking to a beam while a giant monster (Probably the Vault) is in the dust.

• the giant monster is gortys.

K, I watched that trailer. And I'm not really hyped... just 10 seconds of Fiona walking to a beam while a giant monster (Probably the Vault) is in the dust.

• edited October 2015

It's almost here... ;_; I'm excited, scared, and sad all at the same time.

I'm seriously going to miss this game once it's over. After nearly a year, it's going to feel weird to no longer be waiting for a new episode. But I'm super excited to see how it ends!

Edit- Ha! And after watching that trailer again, I noticed that they included the damn Hodunks and their machine gun clip in it again. I love you, Telltale.

• NO GORTYS, I WAS JUST ACTING, I SWEAR!

THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR CALLING ME STUPID RHYS! THIS COULD'VE BEEN PREVENTED, RHYS THIS COULD'VE BEEN PREVENTED

• i felt like that after TWD season 2 ended... I just started playing other telltale games and i doubt telltale is gunna stop making games any time soon :)

• Lmao, TFTB is the only Telltale game I've played so I didn't know that.

dojo32161 posted: »

Better than Clementine walking in the snow with nothing else happening.

• ahh..the old times

Better than Clementine walking in the snow with nothing else happening.

• I'm really going to miss all this. It's been fun getting excited for each episode and chatting about them, and how the humor has just gotten more and more funnier as the episodes have gone along too. It's just so great to see how far this game has come since that very first episode, and I'm going to be really sad once it's all over. I really hope they consider doing another season with these characters, because I don't want to say goodbye just yet.

And don't worry about the mental institute, I've been sending out decoys. I got your back bro.

Brobrobrobro.

Well. This is it. It's finally happening. It's the end of Tales. It's not that I'm upset that this is the finale, cause I am super SUPER

• Am I the only one a tiny bit worried Gortys become the enemy somehow? ;.;

...Was that a giant Gortys?... Im kinda scared now ._.

• well thanks telltale games thanks for this game his humor is amazing

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited October 2015

It was even worse because they were hyping it up all night only for it to be a six second Vine of Clementine walking in a snowstorm. People were freaking pissed.

Midnight tonight. This space. #MyClementine

Lmao, TFTB is the only Telltale game I've played so I didn't know that.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

It's only a small teaser, they will probably release a trailer before the game that might show more footage but mostly spoiler free.

• Oh yeah, I remember that. So glad I went to sleep. It was hilarious to read the reactions of people in the morning, ehehe.

It was even worse because they were hyping it up all night only for it to be a six second Vine of Clementine walking in a snowstorm. People were freaking pissed. Midnight tonight. This space. #MyClementine

• Yep. I stayed up since I was in the process of moving and I would have been up anyway, so no great loss for me, but by God was the reaction hilarious.

Pipas posted: »

Oh yeah, I remember that. So glad I went to sleep. It was hilarious to read the reactions of people in the morning, ehehe.

• edited October 2015

High Quality keyart (from Twitter, IGN)

• It definitely looks like Gortys at thend. Pause the teaser at 1.12, and you can make out her eyes.

What have they done to you?!?!?!

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Thanks for sharing, i added it to the OP :)

CarL_J posted: »

High Quality keyart (from Twitter, IGN)

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

It happened at 8 AM for me so i didn't need to stay up late for it and i can understand how annoying it was for people who stayed up until 12-3 AM to see it :P

It was even worse because they were hyping it up all night only for it to be a six second Vine of Clementine walking in a snowstorm. People were freaking pissed. Midnight tonight. This space. #MyClementine

• tfw you made sidebets for ep 5 to come on october 20th

• ALRIGHT HOLLLLLYYYYYY FUUUUUUCKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.