Ep 5 Waiting Thread - PC/Mac/PS4/PS3 Oct 20, Xbox One/360 Oct 21, iOS/Amazon App/Android Oct 22

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

Yes! Sneak Peek is out! Let the Oct 20 hype begin!!!

• Well said Carley!

Well. This is it. It's finally happening. It's the end of Tales. It's not that I'm upset that this is the finale, cause I am super SUPER

• The hype is so real it's in a fourth dimention!!!!

• Bro I am so hyped I died and came back! Can't wait for this finale!!!

The hype is so real it's in a fourth dimention!!!!

• edited October 2015

enter image description here

Jack's looking all cool beside all the other Telltale characters.

Not gonna lie, playing a game with these 5 as protagonists would certainly be... interesting.

• Here's some food for thought 'till episode hits. In one of the endings of Episode 4, Jack mentioned sweet new body I naturally thought it was either the Helios station or that immortality thingie he abandoned. But, what if Gorty's is Jack's sweet new body?

• Oh, god.

I'm just imagining Gorty's voice with Jack's personality. xD

AwkwardAlex posted: »

Here's some food for thought 'till episode hits. In one of the endings of Episode 4, Jack mentioned sweet new body I naturally thought it wa

• anyone else think the cover art for this episode is a spoiler? kinda bummed out

• Yeah, it is a spoiler cause it shows the final form of Gortys. :/

Oh well :I

Alexandria posted: »

anyone else think the cover art for this episode is a spoiler? kinda bummed out

• That isn't even her final form!

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Yeah, it is a spoiler cause it shows the final form of Gortys. Oh well :I

• edited October 2015

Lmao xD

Well, whatever it is, it's still a spoiler x3

That isn't even her final form!

• edited October 2015

Seems like HYPErion is strong with this one! Get it? Because there's that Hyperion thing and- you know what? I'm just gonna shove a Stallion up my Butt...

• Eh I think they intended to do that

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Lmao xD Well, whatever it is, it's still a spoiler x3

• I'm so excited!

I just can't hide it!

• edited October 2015

Waitwaitwait, the Stranger's eye is yellow, but it's red in this key art

Let the theories begin

• Wow, thanks for the intel :D Poker Night 2 is so cheap I might buy it just to unlock Handsome Jack mask for TF2

Lewsblake23 posted: »

Jack's looking all cool beside all the other Telltale characters. Not gonna lie, playing a game with these 5 as protagonists would certainly be... interesting.

• edited October 2015

Also, Gortys' kinda buffer than Vaughn for sure xD

• edited October 2015

Really starting to think "The Truth" is going to be important. The Stranger says it in the trailer and job tweeted "#TheTruth" when he was talking about play testing episode 5. So.

TheTruth

• I need to know the name of that song in the trailer!

Does anyone know? i've been trying to put some of it's lyrics into google but I can't find it :(

• Also, maybe Gortys is meant to Fight the Vault Monster? Also, based on Fiona's outfit, that's all happening in the past ._.

• Yeah I've been doing it as well but couldn't find it :(

xValkyx posted: »

I need to know the name of that song in the trailer! Does anyone know? i've been trying to put some of it's lyrics into google but I can't find it

• edited October 2015

Look how far we've come

• edited October 2015

On one side, we have Admiral Anderson and Commander Shepard trying to reach the Citadel and activate the Crucible in order to destroy the Reapers

On the other one, we have Fiona (with Vallory in the far background) being greeted by a giant Gortys

Look how far we've come

• Not gonna lie, playing a game with these 5 as protagonists would certainly be... interesting

Lewsblake23 posted: »

Jack's looking all cool beside all the other Telltale characters. Not gonna lie, playing a game with these 5 as protagonists would certainly be... interesting.

• That final scene from the trailer looks really ominous. 0_0'

I wonder what will happen.

Look how far we've come

• Yeah I found it rather creepy, with the bandits running away, the music (???) and Fiona walking alone

That final scene from the trailer looks really ominous. 0_0' I wonder what will happen.

• For some reason, I'm getting this very: Iron Giant feeling for this ending

TheTP87 posted: »

Yeah I found it rather creepy, with the bandits running away, the music (???) and Fiona walking alone

• kenjisalkkenjisalk Telltale Alumni
    edited October 2015

It's a bit of a tough one to find, but it's called 'Never Let Up', and is a part of a retro modern collection called 'The Scene'.

Super catchy! Been listening to it on loop lately. :)

xValkyx posted: »

I need to know the name of that song in the trailer! Does anyone know? i've been trying to put some of it's lyrics into google but I can't find it

• I think you just became one of my favourite people! o.o

Thank you! hugs now my search can finally end! x3 I've been playing the video over and over again so I know what you mean lol.

kenjisalk posted: »

It's a bit of a tough one to find, but it's called 'Never Let Up', and is a part of a retro modern collection called 'The Scene'. Super catchy! Been listening to it on loop lately.

• Omid's catOmid's cat Banned
    edited October 2015

Holy cow! Gortys! That's the final form! You remind me of toy from He-Man series, I once had, evil robot. Only bigger.

Wait, Gortys is the menace! Alien was talking about her in the prequel! Yeah. Great final battle, all Vault Hunters vs. Gortys!

• What if Gortys is actually the Vault guardian? Illuminati confirmed.

• But she is atlas tho, vault guardians are eridians.

What if Gortys is actually the Vault guardian? Illuminati confirmed.

• Atlas = Eridians confirmed?

But she is atlas tho, vault guardians are eridians.

• edited October 2015

Wow, that trailer was very very well done. I'm excited to play episode 5, even if most of that was just clips of the season. It gets me really pumped up! But now, I'm sorry to say, I will stay away from EP5 news for the next 2 weeks so I go into episode 5 COMPLETELY BLIND... I won't watch the trailer, and won't even look at the teaser screenshots. Heck, I'll even turn off trophy notifications while playing it so I won't know how close I am to the end (btw I've never done that before, sounds cool)...

I want episode 5 to be the best and most surprising Telltale episode I have ever played. And this is how I'm doing it.

(Okay, that did sound negative, but I mean well! I just want to have fun and be surprised by everything that comes up... Telltale, you guys rock!)

• Eridians are the badass aliens with mind powers and biotechnology. Atlas are just jerks.

Atlas = Eridians confirmed?

• And Ted is our god.

Eridians are the badass aliens with mind powers and biotechnology. Atlas are just jerks.

• Yes.

And Ted is our god.

• Atlas is wiped out by Borderlands 2 as stated by Athena Cassius was the last atlas Employee on Pandora.

And Ted is our god.

• UNLESS JACK HACKED GORTYS

martymf621 posted: »

Atlas is wiped out by Borderlands 2 as stated by Athena Cassius was the last atlas Employee on Pandora.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I know the game already has a release date but here is the Australian rating if anyone is interested.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.