Ep 5 Waiting Thread - PC/Mac/PS4/PS3 Oct 20, Xbox One/360 Oct 21, iOS/Amazon App/Android Oct 22

Comments

• edited October 2015

Wrong button

• Thanks ozzy! Shaping up to be one hell of a month!

OzzyUK posted: »

I know the game already has a release date but here is the Australian rating if anyone is interested.

• ermahgawd

I know the game already has a release date but here is the Australian rating if anyone is interested.

• @Poogers555 this proves you were wrong, accept your punishments from those you promised.

• I really hope they give a call-out to Scooter in at least the credits. I think he deserves that.

• Oh nu, there's going to be a high level of violence ;.; somebody's probably going to get torn in half.

• edited October 2015

Sex: Moderate Impact

enter image description here

Seriously though, that pretty much confirms some kind of shipping moments! Exciiiiited!

• Language only has a mild impact?

• come on guys we can talk this through...

dojo32161 posted: »

@Poogers555 this proves you were wrong, accept your punishments from those you promised.

• Wow, thanks a lot :D

xValkyx posted: »

I think you just became one of my favourite people! o.o Thank you! hugs now my search can finally end! x3 I've been playing the video over and over again so I know what you mean lol.

• edited October 2015

Well someone blew up in Episode 4, but that was a bomb psycho. I wonder whose going to be blown to smithereens next glares at Yvette

Lilacsbloom posted: »

Oh nu, there's going to be a high level of violence ;.; somebody's probably going to get torn in half.

• puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni

I want episode 5 to be the best and most surprising Telltale episode I have ever played.

This is definitely one you won't want spoiled. I'm so excited for the finale to come out, really can't wait to hear what you guys think!

Telltale, you guys rock!

AChicken posted: »

Wow, that trailer was very very well done. I'm excited to play episode 5, even if most of that was just clips of the season. It gets me real

• Goddammit, why the all good things come to an end... Don't want it, nope...

• Hey Puzzlebox, you think you can drop another one of them, how long the episode is again wink wink

puzzlebox posted: »

I want episode 5 to be the best and most surprising Telltale episode I have ever played. This is definitely one you won't want spoil

• enter image description here

Credit: @Wolfenus54

BigBadPaul posted: »

Sex: Moderate Impact Seriously though, that pretty much confirms some kind of shipping moments! Exciiiiited!

• Bruh, don't use my GIFs. .-.

Credit: @Wolfenus54

• edited October 2015

Bruh pls ;-; I gave u credit

I just love it so much.....

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Bruh, don't use my GIFs. .-.

• I wonder what the intro sequence is going to be like for this episode?

• [removed]

Poogers555 posted: »

Hey Puzzlebox, you think you can drop another one of them, how long the episode is again wink wink

• Ugh... Fine... I guess. >.>

Okay, you can use for as long as you want but you'll give me credit every time you post it, got it? ;3

Bruh pls ;-; I gave u credit I just love it so much.....

• edited October 2015

The previous episode had the same rating, and in that Fiona and Scooter kissed.

oh yeaaah enter image description here my shippy heart is sailing.

BigBadPaul posted: »

Sex: Moderate Impact Seriously though, that pretty much confirms some kind of shipping moments! Exciiiiited!

• yes sir!

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Ugh... Fine... I guess. >.> Okay, you can use for as long as you want but you'll give me credit every time you post it, got it? ;3

• It would be cool if there were 2 different ones based on that last choice, but I doubt it.

I wonder what the intro sequence is going to be like for this episode?

• puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni

You know what, I've had a couple of goes at timing it now but I end up getting so involved that I forget to stop the clock after it's all over. Regular kind of length? I still want to play again sometime before it comes out, maybe I'll succeed on try number 3!

Hey Puzzlebox, you think you can drop another one of them, how long the episode is again wink wink

• edited October 2015

I kinda hope it's set in the present time (idk why)

Also, I've noted that there are more characters in each intro

EP1: Rhys and Vaughn

EP2: Rhys, Vaughn, Fiona and Sasha

Ep3: Rhys, Vaughn, Fiona, Sasha, Loader Bot, Athena, Gortys and Handsome Jack

Ep4: Rhys, Fiona, Sasha, Scooter, Loader Bot, Gortys, August, Kroger and Finch

Now, I think there are gonna be more characters in the intro, or they suddenly cut only to to the 2 protagonists

• Episode 5, your third play through...?

5 + 3 = 8

8 Hours confirmed thank you!

puzzlebox posted: »

You know what, I've had a couple of goes at timing it now but I end up getting so involved that I forget to stop the clock after it's all ov

• I almost think that it might be a mash up of the past 4, which would be pretty cool

• I kinda have a headcannon of Episode 5 in my head...

So, Yvette and Rhys end up having a stun baton fight, in which Rhys gets hit and flies through a window of the atrium in the Hub of Heroism and when he's falling on the ground, there will be a slow-mo of him falling and Green Bird from Cowboy Bebop will start playing. I mean, they referenced it once already...

Yeeeeeah, I'm weird.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

If Fiona and Scooter kissed in episode 4 that must mean Rhys and Loader Bot will kiss in episode 5 and it will be beautiful.

Lilacsbloom posted: »

The previous episode had the same rating, and in that Fiona and Scooter kissed. oh yeaaah my shippy heart is sailing.

• My fan fiction story-line will finally become reality!

....uh, I mean - who would fantasize about a robot? Eww!

If Fiona and Scooter kissed in episode 4 that must mean Rhys and Loader Bot will kiss in episode 5 and it will be beautiful.

• edited October 2015

Rhys and Loader Bot will kiss

Doesn't Loader Bot call Rhys a "righteous father" at one point?

• So, is Gortys the mysterious Traveler? (I'm guessing this is the vault guardian's name) Is Atlas to blame for the Vault teleporting all over the universe? Was Gortys lying and the combination of energy chassis and the beacon will give her superpowers enough to kill us? Was that her intention from the beginning? Is Atlas a bunch of selfish pricks?

So many questions over a one little teaser.

• I'm going to pretend the giant is Gortys and the little people are Loader and Rhys.

• "You...you urchin!"

Language only has a mild impact?

• I can just imagine ripped-as-hell Gortys with that squeaky, high-pitched voice.

1. No
    2. No
    3. Maybe. Yes to the last part, but maybe she wont kill us.
    4. Yes and No
    5. More than you know
    Crips posted: »

So, is Gortys the mysterious Traveler? (I'm guessing this is the vault guardian's name) Is Atlas to blame for the Vault teleporting all over

• Omid's catOmid's cat Banned
    edited October 2015

Maybe Atlas wanted Gortys to protect the Vault. Since we're on Helios and Hyperion is the rival, then... Maybe Jack's certificate would stop her.

Or. In case of monster inside the Vault, Atlas prepared Gortys for a fight?

Yes. Too many questions.

Btw. I was the first person who wrote that there may be something wrong with Gortys.

https://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/98992/is-gortys-evil

Crips posted: »

So, is Gortys the mysterious Traveler? (I'm guessing this is the vault guardian's name) Is Atlas to blame for the Vault teleporting all over

• SILENCE!

come on guys we can talk this through...

• edited October 2015

Gortys: I'm going to make you all sleep!

Rhys: D'awwwwmygod...

I can just imagine ripped-as-hell Gortys with that squeaky, high-pitched voice.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.