Ep 5 Waiting Thread - PC/Mac/PS4/PS3 Oct 20, Xbox One/360 Oct 21, iOS/Amazon App/Android Oct 22

Comments

• Anyone else notice Vallory shooting rockets at giant Gortys?

• OH MY GOOOOOOD I LEAVE FOR 3 DAYS AND NOW WE HAVE A SNEK PEEK HOLY FLYING FUCK! YES!

IM SO READY

enter image description here

• For some reason, every time I look at this image It gives me chills...

Is it just me or does anybody else feel like this episode Is going to take a dark turn...

• enter image description here

AND MY BABY GORTYSS

GIANT ROBOTS GIANT ROBOTS IM ALWAYS A SLUT FOR GIANT ROBOTSS!!!

OH MY GOOOOOOD I LEAVE FOR 3 DAYS AND NOW WE HAVE A SNEK PEEK HOLY FLYING FUCK! YES! IM SO READY

• Yeah she prolly gonna get rekt

Anyone else notice Vallory shooting rockets at giant Gortys?

• Oh gortys. they grow up so fast

• edited October 2015

I think it's going to end with every main character hating each other.

For some reason, every time I look at this image It gives me chills... Is it just me or does anybody else feel like this episode Is going to take a dark turn...

• edited October 2015

I feel the same way and I honestly hope it does get dark. Telltale is at their best with humor and dark.

For some reason, every time I look at this image It gives me chills... Is it just me or does anybody else feel like this episode Is going to take a dark turn...

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

Gortys looks like a cute version of the Iron Giant

• Gortys looks like a bigger version of golems from Might & Magic Heroes VII.

• Sneak peek trailer song name please?

• It's a bit of a tough one to find, but it's called 'Never Let Up', and is a part of a retro modern collection called 'The Scene'.

Super catchy! Been listening to it on loop lately. :)

From @kenjisalk

papai46 posted: »

Sneak peek trailer song name please?

• OMG Gortys. Check out dat bod. Damn girl.

• Assuming Atlas didn't finish Gortys until after the first Vault was opened, they knew about Vault Guardians. Gortys's final form is probably so pumped up in order to take on a Vault Guardian, clearing the way for Atlas's recovery team.

Crips posted: »

So, is Gortys the mysterious Traveler? (I'm guessing this is the vault guardian's name) Is Atlas to blame for the Vault teleporting all over

• Thank you.

dojo32161 posted: »

It's a bit of a tough one to find, but it's called 'Never Let Up', and is a part of a retro modern collection called 'The Scene'. Super catchy! Been listening to it on loop lately. From @kenjisalk

• Is Gortys gonna kick ass on Vallory and her goons?

• So after looking at the sneak peek i can conclude some things:

1. The Iron giant Gortys scene takes place in the "past". This is due to Fiona being in her "base" outfit. (Depending on if you got her new duds.)

2. The Gang, (Or Just Fi) is on solid ground. Meaning that whatever happens, Getting off Helios is going to be crazy. Think the Intro is going to be getting off Helios opposed to the last episode?

3. There is a light veil in the center of chaos, Vault key entrance. maybe?

Something i'm scared of is this #TheTruth post. And I think it has to do with us. See I noticed that Rhys and Fiona seem to be telling everything that they did in the story, Including things WE'VE done. Causing time breaks to happen for us to explain why we made that decision. (Why did you go to Hollowpoint? Why did you trust Fiona?) Maybe that's what the stranger wants.

Think about it. Rhys and Fiona have accomplished more than any normal civilian has in such a mere time. They've fought bandit leaders, Survived Hyperion's deadliest assault and faced Vault hunters only to live to tell the tale. Maybe that's why the Stranger needs them, They're linked to the Vault and are the only people that can be linked to this vault. What if he wants to learn how they did it? Who they are? Why? What if this is where the serious variation based on choices comes in? "Who do I want between these two to get me that vault?

What if the Truth is just a culmination of all of our choices to create the ending of a tale we create?

• On top of what you mentioned, @dojo32161 also pointed out that someone with a Rocket Launcher (likely Vallory) can be seen aiming at Gortys in the background.

AlphaLeague posted: »

So after looking at the sneak peek i can conclude some things: * The Iron giant Gortys scene takes place in the "past". This is due to

• To add on with the Gortys on the ground, but its in the past.

The Gortys chassy was found in the ground, and shot through a "mountain" and Rhys seemed to recognize it, almost as if it was shot from Helios, (maybe with Rhys.)

I mean actually, that Gortys scene can still be the future/present time line, they could have just swapped Fiona's model.

AlphaLeague posted: »

So after looking at the sneak peek i can conclude some things: * The Iron giant Gortys scene takes place in the "past". This is due to

• Well still no new....O HOLY SHIT YEAAAAA!!! My Body is ready. only down side is i lost 10 bucks i bet that game of thrones final would come first. Note to self you don't bet against The Borderlands and win.

• Thats going to be a bitterweet day. One one hand, Im psyched. This has turned out to be one of my favorite series. On the other hand, its almost over.

• If Tales keeps with the game there is one thing we can be sure of; Opening a vault never ends well for those who open it. The treasure is usually getting out of the vault alive.

Poogers555 posted: »

To add on with the Gortys on the ground, but its in the past. The Gortys chassy was found in the ground, and shot through a "mountain" an

• The musical choices are always amazing.

kenjisalk posted: »

It's a bit of a tough one to find, but it's called 'Never Let Up', and is a part of a retro modern collection called 'The Scene'. Super catchy! Been listening to it on loop lately.

• Can we please get the cast to sing "For Good" from Wicked. Like break it up between as many characters as possible (I even have specific idea for who'd sing what lines). It would be so silly but magical at the same time. Please tell me I'm not the only one who'd things this be an amazing idea.

enter link description here

• Gortys?........is that you?....

• I imagine Gortys becoming that giant in the trailer is going to be epic...but also equally hilarious.

I mean...it's Gortys. Naïve, friendly, innocent Gortys.

What would she do?

• Well, she could go all felicity rampant on us. We don't know her programming. It could go horribly wrong, horribly fast

TonyFedora posted: »

I imagine Gortys becoming that giant in the trailer is going to be epic...but also equally hilarious. I mean...it's Gortys. Naïve, friendly, innocent Gortys. What would she do?

• edited October 2015

I did too somewhat, and I'm a little scared of what's happening to Gortys cause we both know what Iron Giant turned into in the climax of his film.

For some reason, I'm getting this very: Iron Giant feeling for this ending

• edited October 2015

OH GOD.....

martymf621 posted: »

UNLESS JACK HACKED GORTYS

• we both know what Iron Giant turned into in the climax of his film.

Yeah, he became Superman.

J-Master posted: »

I did too somewhat, and I'm a little scared of what's happening to Gortys cause we both know what Iron Giant turned into in the climax of his film.

• dojo32161 posted: »

we both know what Iron Giant turned into in the climax of his film. Yeah, he became Superman.

• Gortys looks swole as fuck bro

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

IKR. I am really excited to play episode 5 but at the same time i don't want it to end.

KCohere posted: »

Thats going to be a bitterweet day. One one hand, Im psyched. This has turned out to be one of my favorite series. On the other hand, its almost over.

• Anyone else getting SERIOUS mass effect 3 vibes from that teaser?

• I really hope we see Shade again, he just kinda was there for a bit, and then f***ed off afterward and didn't appear in episodes 2-4.

• Some people got him killed by not bringing him with them, so he probably won't appear again.

Hbh128 posted: »

I really hope we see Shade again, he just kinda was there for a bit, and then f***ed off afterward and didn't appear in episodes 2-4.

• Sorry to burst your bubble, but all of the Episodes are rated the same.

Episode 4 even had: Sex: Moderate Impact.

For some reason?

BigBadPaul posted: »

Sex: Moderate Impact Seriously though, that pretty much confirms some kind of shipping moments! Exciiiiited!

• edited October 2015

Episode 4 even had: Sex: Moderate Impact.

Episode 3 didn't. So they do rate those episodes thoroughly. ;p

bocajbee posted: »

Sorry to burst your bubble, but all of the Episodes are rated the same. Episode 4 even had: Sex: Moderate Impact. For some reason?

• What can I say? IT"S THE FINAL COUNTDOWN!

enter link description here

• Super happy right now because this episode is arriving whilst im on my two week break from school... :D

Sign in to comment in this discussion.