Ep 5 Waiting Thread - PC/Mac/PS4/PS3 Oct 20, Xbox One/360 Oct 21, iOS/Amazon App/Android Oct 22

Comments

• Glad to see TT recognises who the REAL main character of the game is.

#GoddamnHeroOfTheStory

Lewsblake23 posted: »

Jack's looking all cool beside all the other Telltale characters. Not gonna lie, playing a game with these 5 as protagonists would certainly be... interesting.

• Athena Confirmed.

enter image description here

TheTP87 posted: »

Waitwaitwait, the Stranger's eye is yellow, but it's red in this key art Let the theories begin

• Omid's catOmid's cat Banned
    edited October 2015

This is better.

enter link description here

Leluch123 posted: »

What can I say? IT"S THE FINAL COUNTDOWN! enter link description here

• I totally forgot about that!

What if everything Fiona and Rhys have been telling us/The Stranger is a lie?!

(If Handsome Jack never really came back I'm going to be so devastated...)

Poogers555 posted: »

Really starting to think "The Truth" is going to be important. The Stranger says it in the trailer and job tweeted "#TheTruth" when he was talking about play testing episode 5. So. TheTruth

• HE'S BEEN CONFIRMED TO BE ABLE TO HACK BOTH HYPERION AND ATLAS TECH!

Is SHE the sweet new body?!

martymf621 posted: »

UNLESS JACK HACKED GORTYS

• Man.... I don't I know if I can wait eleven days you guys. IT'S SO FAR AWAY!!!!! D:

• Grosssss.

GROSS, NO. NO.

But hell, Jack is Gortys is the Stranger confirmed.

HE'S BEEN CONFIRMED TO BE ABLE TO HACK BOTH HYPERION AND ATLAS TECH! Is SHE the sweet new body?!

• Breathing heavily

• Do you live in the Netherlands?

Super happy right now because this episode is arriving whilst im on my two week break from school...

• I think Telltale will go Wheatley on us.. (Portal 2)

Well, she could go all felicity rampant on us. We don't know her programming. It could go horribly wrong, horribly fast

• Omid's catOmid's cat Banned
    edited October 2015

I'm trying too find Telltale's inspiration. I remember a cartoon from 80' or 90' with a pair of dumb robots. They had a wheel instead of legs? Don't know but looked a lot like giant Gortys.

These dudes are from He-Man cartoons.

• I was thinking more along the lines of a Hulk-Buster.

Deltino posted: »

Gortys looks like a cute version of the Iron Giant

• edited October 2015

August: I don't like being left alone with this...thing

Gortys: * Smashes him with giant hand *

• Nah, the UK

Do you live in the Netherlands?

• I'm going through my very first ever replay (preparing for episode 5) and this happened:

Money glitch

Guess this is that money glitch I've been hearing about.

• edited October 2015

Now you can collect a bit more and perhaps you're gonna be able to buy the majority of stuff from the Quick Change :P

dojo32161 posted: »

I'm going through my very first ever replay (preparing for episode 5) and this happened: Guess this is that money glitch I've been hearing about.

• I probably still won't buy anything, just in case this is fixed before episode 5.

Crips posted: »

Now you can collect a bit more and perhaps you're gonna be able to buy the majority of stuff from the Quick Change :P

• I played the 1st episode yesterday when i heard it was free.

I know a lot of people already played this, but should i make a review?

• 10/10
    nuff said

Smellmeh posted: »

I played the 1st episode yesterday when i heard it was free. I know a lot of people already played this, but should i make a review?

• 0/10

10/10 nuff said

• You're hillarious.

Smellmeh posted: »

0/10

• Thanks. :P

Heres my real rating: 9/10

You're hillarious.

• SO HYPED !!!!

• Did Job say that there is something special that only people who collected and saved every dollar can buy in episode 5? I'd keep every dollar found.

I probably still won't buy anything, just in case this is fixed before episode 5.

• It was Laura ( @puzzlebox) who mentioned that.

eRock92 posted: »

Did Job say that there is something special that only people who collected and saved every dollar can buy in episode 5? I'd keep every dollar found.

• Hoping to see Grease Face at this episode! I just love how Rhys call him Grease Face. It was the scene that made me love this game. It's just hillarious. "HEY, Grease Face, with the weird meat thing..."

Grase Face. He's gotta a greasy face. LOL

We want Grease Face!

• I wont be surprised if he some how ends up being the Stranger lol

Hoping to see Grease Face at this episode! I just love how Rhys call him Grease Face. It was the scene that made me love this game. It's jus

• I've speculated that since the beginning, it would explain why he's constantly beating Rhys, but I'm still not sure. I feel like it has to be someone close to both, not just Rhys, and with how The Stranger said he knows what it's like to lose someone you care about, I'm just not sure it's him anymore.

Poogers555 posted: »

I wont be surprised if he some how ends up being the Stranger lol

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

His face is quite greasy, isn't it?

Hoping to see Grease Face at this episode! I just love how Rhys call him Grease Face. It was the scene that made me love this game. It's jus

• It makes sense now! Fiona:"What Do you want of all this". Stranger:"the truth". He just wants to Know what was in the case! I got you Telltale!

I've speculated that since the beginning, it would explain why he's constantly beating Rhys, but I'm still not sure. I feel like it has to b

• It was mentioned yesterday by @OzzyUK

hemfbg posted: »

Not sure if this has already been said or not but episode 5 has its Australian rating now-- http://www.classification.gov.au/Pages/View.aspx

• You think there will be a trailer next week? o.o

• I really hope they Release a Trailer on the 20th. I want to Go in blind.

Lilacsbloom posted: »

You think there will be a trailer next week? o.o

• Oooh, is this an ARG?

His face is quite greasy, isn't it?

• I think I saw enough with the teaser and the key art, so I'm also going in blind.

GSSalvador posted: »

I really hope they Release a Trailer on the 20th. I want to Go in blind.

• Oh, ok. I figured it didn't really matter anyway considering we already have the release date.

It was mentioned yesterday by @OzzyUK

• The HSC Exams are about to start in Australia, and I have one on the 21st... Why would school do this to me???

• that short scene from episode 5 kinda reminded me of the ending of mass effect 3 :D

Sign in to comment in this discussion.