Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• Wheter it'll happen in another season of this or another Borderlands game, i don't care... This story has to continue!

If it doesn't... Well, I'll be pissed off... :/

HazzatheMan posted: »

I wanna Season 2 confirmation RIGHT NOW!

• I hear ya bro :D

Wheter it'll happen in another season of this or another Borderlands game, i don't care... This story has to continue! If it doesn't... Well, I'll be pissed off...

• You now are muslim,right?

I mean all these Allahus could make anyone convert ;)

BigBadPaul posted: »

Good game, guys! I had lots of fun, and I'm hoping you did too!

• Nah I'm still Christian

ZapThroat posted: »

You now are muslim,right? I mean all these Allahus could make anyone convert

• You're too good for us Noobs

Good game, guys! I had lots of fun, and I'm hoping you did too!

• Well, shit... Now I have to replay the episodes and keep all of my moneeyzzz...

I really want that Zer0! :/

• do u want me to play with one hand next time?

Leluch123 posted: »

You're too good for us Noobs

• If anything, it pushed me away from being Muslim. :v

You now are muslim,right? I mean all these Allahus could make anyone convert

• Don't get cocky dude :P

do u want me to play with one hand next time?

• edited October 2015

hey, i want some challenge 2 u know

i can't get worse just cause i want to :v

Don't get cocky dude :P

• KAFIR!!

*blows up

enter link description here

Nah I'm still Christian

• It hurts to hear about another loss, maybe I could help team Rhysha next time on TF2...

Cheer up guys, let me drop some more weekely goodness for you:

enter image description here

(I could remove all ammo and health packs from the Rhyiona side of the map if you want :D (just joking, don't kill me))

• Well,you should never take a joke seriously ¯_(ツ)_/¯

If anything, it pushed me away from being Muslim. :v

• Leluch123Leluch123 Banned
    edited October 2015

Zap can you stop posting unrelated stuff here?

KAFIR!! *blows up enter link description here

• you should never take a joke seriously

Well,you should never take a joke seriously ¯_(ツ)_/¯

• What is unrelated,Allah is everything,Allah is life ;)

(JK,don't kill me pls)

Leluch123 posted: »

Zap can you stop posting unrelated stuff here?

• enter image description here

Yeepeekeyaykeeyah!!

Jacol posted: »

It hurts to hear about another loss, maybe I could help team Rhysha next time on TF2... Cheer up guys, let me drop some more weekely good

• Honestly, as fun as it is for people to fight based on teams, it'd be even more fun if each team was balanced.

Not going to lie, most of the Rhyionas have had the game installed for more than a week. It's no wonder they won!

• edited October 2015

You joked on my joke?

enter link description here

you should never take a joke seriously

• edited October 2015

You joked on my joke?

You joked on my joke? enter link description here

• Well,I had the game for over 2 months now,I was gonna upgrade today but fate stroke :(

Honestly, as fun as it is for people to fight based on teams, it'd be even more fun if each team was balanced. Not going to lie, most of the Rhyionas have had the game installed for more than a week. It's no wonder they won!

• edited October 2015

There is not much we can do about that, unfortunately... well, other than mixing members up (which wouldn't be Rhysha vs Rhyiona), OR, all of your members play TF2 for hundreds of hours!... yeah.

Honestly, as fun as it is for people to fight based on teams, it'd be even more fun if each team was balanced. Not going to lie, most of the Rhyionas have had the game installed for more than a week. It's no wonder they won!

• Actually you can: Just don't play TF2 for ages :P

hey, i want some challenge 2 u know i can't get worse just cause i want to :v

• The hype is real.
    I will always and only use this gif for posts related to this map now.

It hurts to hear about another loss, maybe I could help team Rhysha next time on TF2... Cheer up guys, let me drop some more weekely good

• edited October 2015

Another event will start next week, right?... a week isn't ages, unfortunately. xD

Actually you can: Just don't play TF2 for ages :P

• True, but if we were to do more ship competitions, they should definitely be in games each party is equally experienced in. Otherwise its a completely one sided fight the whole time.

I actually didn't have that much fun getting spawncamped.

There is not much we can do about that, unfortunately... well, other than mixing members up (which wouldn't be Rhysha vs Rhyiona), OR, all of your members play TF2 for hundreds of hours!... yeah.

• Holy shit you can mapmake like Jeebus.

• each party is equally experienced in.

Hmm... separate servers for players of different skill? Something like that?

True, but if we were to do more ship competitions, they should definitely be in games each party is equally experienced in. Otherwise its a completely one sided fight the whole time. I actually didn't have that much fun getting spawncamped.

• That could work, except the ratio on the servers with high skill would be like 2:7.

I was thinking different GAME entirely. Something people have zilch to go off with. :D

each party is equally experienced in. Hmm... separate servers for players of different skill? Something like that?

• except the ratio on the servers with high skill would be like 2:7.

Haha, yeah, I see!

I was thinking different GAME entirely. Something people have zilch to go off with. :D

Hmm... sounds like a good idea! Hopefully we will figure this out soon! ;)

That could work, except the ratio on the servers with high skill would be like 2:7. I was thinking different GAME entirely. Something people have zilch to go off with.

• Today was the first time me and unicorn played it :D

• Pretty fitting gif fine sir.

Toffe posted: »

Today was the first time me and unicorn played it

• Me whenever I try to play anything else than pyro.

• edited October 2015

Oh right, I didn't wish happy brithday to Poultry yet.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, @INTELLECTUAL_POULTRY!

sigh Everyone please give this walnut @Intellectual_Poultry a happy late birhtday wish? (or don't if you dont want to, it ok :T ) Anyway

• GODDAMMIT POOP ASS WHO THE HELL IS INTELECTUAL_POULNTRY

Pipas posted: »

Oh right, I didn't wish happy brithday to Poultry yet. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, @INTELLECTUAL_POULTRY!

• Oh sh-

I mean...

WHO THE HELL IS POOP ASS?

GODDAMMIT POOP ASS WHO THE HELL IS INTELECTUAL_POULNTRY

• Ah, thanks for the edit Poop Ass. ;)

Thanks for the birthday wish!

Pipas posted: »

Oh sh- I mean... WHO THE HELL IS POOP ASS?

• HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

YOU LIVE IN A ZOO

BECAUSE YOU'RE A CHICKEN

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

sigh Everyone please give this walnut @Intellectual_Poultry a happy late birhtday wish? (or don't if you dont want to, it ok :T ) Anyway

• It went prety well. I enjoyed the game besides I have never played shooting game. It was my first time playing such game :D

• Do you pronounce the ship name; reece-shuh?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.