Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• Present setting, Rhys and Fiona reunite with Sasha (THIS ONE'S FOR YOUR C-T)

Fiona: Good to see you Sash.

Sasha: -smiling-

Sasha: It's been a while, hasn't it Fi.

-the sisters hug-

Rhys: Oh h-hey, Sasha you are, just. Uh...

Sasha: -Is wearing her new outfit-

Sasha: *-sighs and walks up to Rhys-**

Rhys: U-um...?

Sasha: -kisses his chin and hugs him-

Sasha: I missed you too, you nerd.

Rhys: -blushes but smiles and returns the hug-

• you were better than me XD

UnicornsFTW posted: »

It went prety well. I enjoyed the game besides I have never played shooting game. It was my first time playing such game

• Yep. Just like that. Very easy to say. :)

Reconn posted: »

Do you pronounce the ship name; reece-shuh?

• Nice m8

enter image description here

Present setting, Rhys and Fiona reunite with Sasha (THIS ONE'S FOR YOUR C-T) Fiona: Good to see you Sash. Sasha: -smiling- Sasha:

• Good.

Yep. Just like that. Very easy to say.

• Haha very nice. I hope this actually happens!

Present setting, Rhys and Fiona reunite with Sasha (THIS ONE'S FOR YOUR C-T) Fiona: Good to see you Sash. Sasha: -smiling- Sasha:

• :3

• Thought I'd write something episode 3 based since that was the Rhysha high point. Still praying for that first kiss in episode 5, for now I'll just keep writing stories to fulfill my Rhysha needs. Anyway...just something to help you hold out until Tuesday. 2 MORE DAYS!

'Shut up and dance with me' by DepressedCarrot

Enjoy ;)

• Well you, uh- you were really happy last night and uhhh- y-you said some things and- uh-

• enter image description here

I LOVE IT! We need more "present day" sasha in our lives ;~; (dat shoutout tho ❤)

• yeah... sry bout dat... if i offended you...

Well you, uh- you were really happy last night and uhhh- y-you said some things and- uh-

• Dunno about that. I won't be on forum to avoid spoilers till Saturday, because I won't be able to play the final episode episode until that day. But if anyone else wants to organize it, be my guest. :P

BigBadPaul posted: »

Another event will start next week, right?... a week isn't ages, unfortunately. xD

• Wha- no no no, I don't believe you, it can't be! o_O

Yep. Just like that. Very easy to say.

• Naw, no harm done, in fact i was laughing the whole time xD

yeah... sry bout dat... if i offended you...

• 'ship'yard

damn that smarts

Jacol posted: »

It hurts to hear about another loss, maybe I could help team Rhysha next time on TF2... Cheer up guys, let me drop some more weekely good

• edited October 2015

OMGNESS SOMETHING TO READ! WILL EDIT WHEN I'M DONE TO REVIEW!!!!!

(edit) You did a pretty sweet job of describing the imagery. And spot on descriptions of the emotions. If I can go grammar nazi for a second that was really the problem, and something that small isn't really anything to worry about.

ImUrban posted: »

Thought I'd write something episode 3 based since that was the Rhysha high point. Still praying for that first kiss in episode 5, for now I'

• Well, I missed the event. This is the last weekend where I will be gone on Saturday so I can attend the next event. Also happy birthday poultry!

• Rhyshans,

I need your help.

I am running for WA Delegate in the Telltale Community region,

I represent your collective interests,

I am running against a Rhyiona,

We CANNOT allow them to seize this power,

Vote InGen!

Your votes COUNTS,

EVERY vote is needed,

For more information, go to our chatzy.

• GOOD SHIT

ImUrban posted: »

Thought I'd write something episode 3 based since that was the Rhysha high point. Still praying for that first kiss in episode 5, for now I'

• Oh dose Rhyionas. Looks like we have work to do!

Rhyshans, I need your help. I am running for WA Delegate in the Telltale Community region, I represent your collective interests,

• edited October 2015

You confessed you love for me a few times ;)
    And i think we made plans to meet in Croatia and drink but not sure XD
    It was a awesome night tho ^^

yeah... sry bout dat... if i offended you...

• edited October 2015

I hate to be a debbie-downer but the Rhyionians outnumber us. But you still got my vote.

Rhyshans, I need your help. I am running for WA Delegate in the Telltale Community region, I represent your collective interests,

• I rejected Hyperion I'm fucked

mcemily posted: »

Well, I have been busy working on some Rhysha fanart. Here's a thumbnail version: The full-size can be found here on my DeviantArt pag

• Nah by now the numbers are almost equal

Duck_Hunt posted: »

I hate to be a debbie-downer but the Rhyionians outnumber us. But you still got my vote.

• edited October 2015

Thanks! However now is my time to read over and over, again and again until I can find every mistake xD

(Edit) Target acquired. That awful grammar in the last line. I would say English is my second language to save embarrassment, but that's not the case.

bigdogg0821 posted: »

OMGNESS SOMETHING TO READ! WILL EDIT WHEN I'M DONE TO REVIEW!!!!! (edit) You did a pretty sweet job of describing the imagery. And spot o

• You confessed you lover for me a few times ;)

Psssh... I don't even need to be drunk for that... ;)) <33333

Toffe posted: »

You confessed you love for me a few times And i think we made plans to meet in Croatia and drink but not sure XD It was a awesome night tho ^^

• Well, you got my vote... Too bad I got banned from the site very quickly for using naughty words and images... xD

• Post Episode 5 on the shipping forums

Rhyiona Shippers: Omg Rhys and Fiona had one line of dialogue together! Confirmed!

Rhysha Shippers: GOD DAMMIT TELLTALE WE WANTED RHYS AND SASHA TO GET MARRIED ON EDEN 6 NOT EDEN 5 WHY DO YOU HATE US SO MUCH.

• edited October 2015

NOPE! NOPE! IT'S NOT PERFECT!!
    I ASKED FOR THE WEDDING COLOUR SCHEME TO BE

Hue 8B0000 - DarkRed NOT Hue 800000 - Maroon

WE HAVE TO START AGAIN FROM THE BEGINNING! GOD DAMN IT!

Post Episode 5 on the shipping forums Rhyiona Shippers: Omg Rhys and Fiona had one line of dialogue together! Confirmed! Rhysha Shi

• FUCKING HELL TELLTALE YOU SPELLED THE NAME OF THEIR 2ND CHILD WRONG IT'S SPELLED 'RAKK HIVE' NOT 'RAKKY'

NOPE! NOPE! IT'S NOT PERFECT!! I ASKED FOR THE WEDDING COLOUR SCHEME TO BE Hue 8B0000 - DarkRed NOT Hue 800000 - Maroon WE HAVE TO START AGAIN FROM THE BEGINNING! GOD DAMN IT!

• edited October 2015

CAN YOU NOT GET IT RIGHT, TELLTALE?!?!?!?! LOOK AT IT!
    Maroon - 800000
    IT LOOKS NOTHING LIKE DARK RED - 8B0000
    GET IT RIGHT! THE COLOUR SCHEME IS ALL MESSED UP!
    WHAT GREAT MISFORTUNE HAS BEFALLEN US PURE RHYSHANS?!!?!?!?!?!???

NOPE! NOPE! IT'S NOT PERFECT!! I ASKED FOR THE WEDDING COLOUR SCHEME TO BE Hue 8B0000 - DarkRed NOT Hue 800000 - Maroon WE HAVE TO START AGAIN FROM THE BEGINNING! GOD DAMN IT!

• NOPE! NOPE!

NO!

THEIR FIRST CHILD WAS SUPPOSED TO BE LOADER BOT, DAMN IT! NOT LOADER!

WHY DOES THE WORLD PUNISH THE GOOD?!?!?!

FUCKING HELL TELLTALE YOU SPELLED THE NAME OF THEIR 2ND CHILD WRONG IT'S SPELLED 'RAKK HIVE' NOT 'RAKKY'

• Maybe not. Hyperion might decide to make Rhys CEO just by virtue of the fact that Rhys successfully found a Vault Key (well, Gortys Project) and opened a Vault. :) That's how Handsome Jack went from low-level programmer straight to CEO (well, that and strangling the current CEO). ┐(‘~`)┌

Or, you could ignore what I wrote about this piece taking place after epsode 5 ends, and instead see this as Rhys and Sasha's romantic reunion after Sasha escapes Yvette and the Hyperion guards (thanks to a great diversion by Fiona and Gortys), to climb the trap door to rescue Rhys (who is, after all, bound to a chair in a locked-down office). Sasha's pretty used to being Rhys's knight in shining armor, so this wouldn't be too much of a stretch. (◕‿-)

Duck_Hunt posted: »

I rejected Hyperion I'm fucked

• OH MY GOD, THIS IS AN OUTRAGE! EVERYTHING IS RUINED!

THEY BETTER RELEASE A PATCH TO FIX IT VERY SOON, OR I'M DONE WITH TELLTALE FOREVER!

NOPE! NOPE! NO! THEIR FIRST CHILD WAS SUPPOSED TO BE LOADER BOT, DAMN IT! NOT LOADER! WHY DOES THE WORLD PUNISH THE GOOD?!?!?!

• One of the few last Rhysha art before ep 5 T_T...Tales why do you end?

source

Also a list of achivements for Ep5 the last one gives me a shimmer of hope for S2

• I bet @InGen_Nate_Kenny is really looking forward to chapter 4.

And very nice fanart. <3

Leluch123 posted: »

One of the few last Rhysha art before ep 5 T_T...Tales why do you end? source Also a list of achivements for Ep5 the last one gives me a shimmer of hope for S2

• Vote with your wallets people! Throw your money at TFTB series 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ;-;
    I dun wan it to end here! Even if their story is continued in BL3 I want MOAR TFTB!!!!!!!!!!!

Leluch123 posted: »

One of the few last Rhysha art before ep 5 T_T...Tales why do you end? source Also a list of achivements for Ep5 the last one gives me a shimmer of hope for S2

• No shit XD just realized that!

Pipas posted: »

I bet @InGen_Nate_Kenny is really looking forward to chapter 4. And very nice fanart.

• Come on @PuzzleBox you have a gold mine in this series

No but seriously I would buy a "We might make Tales from Borderlands S2 game promise" if it was avaliable on Steam

Vote with your wallets people! Throw your money at TFTB series 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;-; I dun wan it to end here! Even if their story is continued in BL3 I want MOAR TFTB!!!!!!!!!!!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.