Ep 5 Waiting Thread - PC/Mac/PS4/PS3 Oct 20, Xbox One/360 Oct 21, iOS/Amazon App/Android Oct 22

Comments

• I know right? It's painful because pretty much every forum of interest will be dangerous until then. :/

ImUrban posted: »

This is ridiculous. I mean if you say it'll be released on a platform on a particular date. You release it ON that date. Now I have to av

• nor me

AirWolf23 posted: »

Not out for me. WTF

• I just sort of sticking to this one for now. Even then some asshat earlier posted a spoiler.

Thankfully he was immediately banned, still irritated I saw it.

Tcjmcd posted: »

I know right? It's painful because pretty much every forum of interest will be dangerous until then.

• edited October 2015

You sure? I restarted the game and nothing, no new music, no episode

It's out for the TT store! Unfortunately it's 4.20am here, so I'll probably have to play tomorrow (unless it downloads quick and I can't resist, that is...)

• edited October 2015

Update is still queued, so while I'm still very excited, I feel like I'm not in that much of a different predicament since I still don't know when it'll start up. Contemplating where I should sleep or not right now and play when it's ready later, since it's 2:24AM right now. I don't know when it'll start downloading and then installing, but I'm not sure I'll be able to sleep knowing I'm so close to playing it. Ugh, why did Telltale have to make such a great game?

• edited October 2015

this doesnt help but damn what a great song is that xD, love europe

turururuuturururuu

Quiff posted: »

The Final Countdown Guys

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Have you tried restarting Steam? that might fix it.

wtpho posted: »

Update is still queued, so while I'm still very excited, I feel like I'm not in that much of a different predicament since I still don't kno

• 100% it's currently downloading.

AndrewPoP posted: »

You sure? I restarted the game and nothing, no new music, no episode

• So PS4 EU release isn't happening today or...?

• 4.20am?

blazeitdude

It's out for the TT store! Unfortunately it's 4.20am here, so I'll probably have to play tomorrow (unless it downloads quick and I can't resist, that is...)

• Slovakia 7:30 PM here and still nothing, I have the TT Store version. So did steam just get it earlyer now? Steam updates at 7:00 PM here.

• Mmmm, that you only meant well?

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

mmm whatcha say

• Still nothing for me, I restarted the game 4 times and nothing

100% it's currently downloading.

• I have the direct version from Telltale, why is it not up yet? First time I've gotten it outside Steam so I don't know if this is a regular thing.

• Me 2. Just went to the game, it still says "Episode 5 Purchased - Coming Soon" ... -.-''

Zero86Sk posted: »

Slovakia 7:30 PM here and still nothing, I have the TT Store version. So did steam just get it earlyer now? Steam updates at 7:00 PM here.

• edited October 2015

No. Usually we got the version at 1 am - 11 am here and steam updated at 7 PM (GMT+1) this is the 1st time its this late.

Dark5tar1 posted: »

I have the direct version from Telltale, why is it not up yet? First time I've gotten it outside Steam so I don't know if this is a regular thing.

• edited October 2015

I can't believe I literally forgot the first rule of electronics: "Have you tried turning it off and then on again?" Worked like a charm--thanks.

OzzyUK posted: »

Have you tried restarting Steam? that might fix it.

• US PS Store doesn't update for another 4 hours.

• For those playing on PS3/4, the store updates around Noon, pacific time. So the episode should be out in about an hour and twenty minutes!

• Anyone have any idea if the save files from the telltale drm version work with the Steam copy? they've knocked the price down might just go and buy it there if it's live, seems to be more successful than waiting for the Telltale servers :/

• I bought game here (not on steam) and I can't still download it yet...

• Can't believe they are failing to deliver the telltale version, the only one without the third party software. -_-

• edited October 2015

[removed]

• I hope you're right :)

Deadpoolian posted: »

For those playing on PS3/4, the store updates around Noon, pacific time. So the episode should be out in about an hour and twenty minutes!

• 4:20 PLAY IT

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

They are compatible with each other.

turbobuddah posted: »

Anyone have any idea if the save files from the telltale drm version work with the Steam copy? they've knocked the price down might just go and buy it there if it's live, seems to be more successful than waiting for the Telltale servers

• I am, don't worry! :D I've been through this plenty of times before with episode releases. PSN always updates at Noon pst, sometimes a little earlier even!

Echopapa posted: »

I hope you're right

• Game releases vary across different platforms. Sometimes, Telltale gets it first, and sometimes Steam gets it first. It's not really safe to always expect one store to release it before the other.

AirWolf23 posted: »

Can't believe they are failing to deliver the telltale version, the only one without the third party software. -_-

• speaking about irony

I bought game here (not on steam) and I can't still download it yet...

• It's pretty fair to assume the company that gives the game out would be the first to give it to the customers...

Game releases vary across different platforms. Sometimes, Telltale gets it first, and sometimes Steam gets it first. It's not really safe to always expect one store to release it before the other.

• i know that feel, bro ;-;

Zero86Sk posted: »

Slovakia 7:30 PM here and still nothing, I have the TT Store version. So did steam just get it earlyer now? Steam updates at 7:00 PM here.

• Awesome, thanks for letting us know!

I am, don't worry! I've been through this plenty of times before with episode releases. PSN always updates at Noon pst, sometimes a little earlier even!

• edited October 2015

Ok but still, soon some steam players will finish the episode and maybe spoile the story for me and many more players. And the reason whe arent geting is... roll the drums..... No one knows they aint telling us s**t. That aint cool.

Game releases vary across different platforms. Sometimes, Telltale gets it first, and sometimes Steam gets it first. It's not really safe to always expect one store to release it before the other.

• 19:54 now (7:54 pm GMT+2) and I still cant download the game. (Not the steam version).

• But which PSN? Since NZ got it already, so it obviously updated there, and I'm in EU where the 'coming on 10/21' deal is kinda worrisome... :P

I am, don't worry! I've been through this plenty of times before with episode releases. PSN always updates at Noon pst, sometimes a little earlier even!

• Thanks, it's a shame really I'm with the masses in that I don't mind waiting but it's frustrating that they haven't apologised that their own drm is behind all other releases. If you get an unexpected queue in a shop the manager comes down to say sorry, Kind of puts me off buying anything straight from here

OzzyUK posted: »

They are compatible with each other.

• fucklogic

turbobuddah posted: »

It's pretty fair to assume the company that gives the game out would be the first to give it to the customers...

• Not if the playstation blog is to be believed. It says the 21st.

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2015/10/20/new-on-playstation-store-assassins-creed-syndicate-nfl-16-more/

Scroll down to the listed portion and it's there :(

Echopapa posted: »

So PS4 EU release isn't happening today or...?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.