Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• Dude, your drawing is what I wish my drawings would look like. :)

Nothing to be ashamed of, really.

Hey guys. It's me again. I can't sleep tonight (it's almost 3 AM in Poland xD), so I, uugh... made a thing, I guess. But before I share this

• Ehh, I guess I should work on my self-confidence, or something. I start seeing that maybe I really shouldn't be ashamed of everything I make and hide it from the world... Thank you for kind words. :3

Dude, your drawing is what I wish my drawings would look like. Nothing to be ashamed of, really.

• Hey, I'm glad to be here buddy! :-)

bigdogg0821 posted: »

welcome to the brotherhood

• Do you promise to love this thread? :D

So glad to know there are so many other RhysXSasha shippers like me... this thread is so beautiful.. happy tears -So happy I decided to beco

• Official Rhysha Thread right now:

Hey, I'm glad to be here buddy! :-)

• PINKY PROMISE LOVE

enter image description here

So glad to know there are so many other RhysXSasha shippers like me... this thread is so beautiful.. happy tears -So happy I decided to beco

• Yes! I virtually pinky promise you all, that I will love this thread until the end of time

Do you promise to love this thread?

• enter image description here

PINKY PROMISE LOVE

• You, I like.

Yes! I virtually pinky promise you all, that I will love this thread until the end of time

• She's so frickin' beautiful. <3

AkaJuiceb0x posted: »

You, I like.

• her green eyes though :D

She's so frickin' beautiful.

• Welcome to Rhysha

• Damn right she does

• You've taken Pipas' job.

Howdareyou

Welcome to Rhysha

• Agreed! :)

• The only ship that has actual chemistry in the game.

Made by leafpuppy.

Official Rhysha Thread right now:

• Hey now, don't be dissin' Athena/Janey.

UmbraCode posted: »

The only ship that has actual chemistry in the game.

• HELLO! You guys are all so freakin' friendly!! :D enter image description here

Welcome to Rhysha

• Or Gortys/Loader Bot

Hey now, don't be dissin' Athena/Janey.

• Or Rakk Hive x Hyperion moonshot.

Or Gortys/Loader Bot

• edited October 2015

I love how after all the toxic shipping wars in this fandom, it all boiled down to whether you shipped Rhysha or not. The gaming community responded, of course, an made their choice.

A landslide is an understatement.

• Lol i meant with player controlled characters.

Hey now, don't be dissin' Athena/Janey.

• To be honest, its easy to accidentally pick an option saying you ship them.

The percentage that represents Rhys saying he likes Sasha, however, is a LOT more blunt and less excusable in my opinion.

I love how after all the toxic shipping wars in this fandom, it all boiled down to whether you shipped Rhysha or not. The gaming community responded, of course, an made their choice. A landslide is an understatement.

• Holy shit, it just keeps growing every single day, and yet here on the forums, we're still in the minority, how is that possible?

I love how after all the toxic shipping wars in this fandom, it all boiled down to whether you shipped Rhysha or not. The gaming community responded, of course, an made their choice. A landslide is an understatement.

• Yeah but even then, that's in the high 70's I believe, and yet we're still in the minority here on the forums, what the hell?

To be honest, its easy to accidentally pick an option saying you ship them. The percentage that represents Rhys saying he likes Sasha, however, is a LOT more blunt and less excusable in my opinion.

• Never got the impression that we were a minority, to be crushingly honest. We just let the content of our thread do the talking instead of the number of posts.

Holy shit, it just keeps growing every single day, and yet here on the forums, we're still in the minority, how is that possible?

• When you look at the amount of members of both threads and the amount of likes, we are greatly outnumbered.

Never got the impression that we were a minority, to be crushingly honest. We just let the content of our thread do the talking instead of the number of posts.

• i know! I loved Fiona just as much as any other character in the game, she was a bad-ass! I just didn't get the RhysxFiona ship, I always saw it more as a growing friendship and mutual respect for each other.

The only ship that has actual chemistry in the game.

• edited October 2015

Credit goes to: DoppelDonger

Yay, 300th post!

im gonNA WORSHIP LEAFPUPPY

Guys! I just found another really awesome Rhysha fanart, take a look It kinda reflects my expectations that I had for ep5. Ehhh. Too bad it didn't happen. All credit goes to wonderful Leafpuppy

• Legends say that if you listen closely you can hear my heart shattering in pieces and my gross sobbing in the distance

Found on tumblr, if this is what you wanted. C:

• the ending got me like:

:0

where did fiona and rhys go??????

• They went to season 2

the ending got me like: :0 where did fiona and rhys go??????

• The far-off Telltale land of "Soon", I'm sure

the ending got me like: :0 where did fiona and rhys go??????

...Goddamn it, Telltale why did you make me love these characters so damn much?! Why?!

Made by leafpuppy.

• Its amazing!

Guys! I just found another really awesome Rhysha fanart, take a look It kinda reflects my expectations that I had for ep5. Ehhh. Too bad it didn't happen. All credit goes to wonderful Leafpuppy

• What is this "soon" ?

The far-off Telltale land of "Soon", I'm sure

• Hey, thanks a bunch for the plug Pipas! :D

I had a small heart attack when I saw eleven notifications on my feed today. Glad it was from this and not some sort of comment war.

Pipas posted: »

Hey hey, I know you’re all still experiencing the aftermath of the last episode, but I think you shouldn’t miss this. :P @Courtenay start

Sign in to comment in this discussion.