Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• I don't even think handsome jack was that cruel.

Leluch123 posted: »

Hell the details of this game are amazing. I missed that first few times but damn such little things are satisfing Imagine that. Rhys:

• lol no that makes you a good person bruh

cleaning the universe one step at a time

Me too. I guess I'm a bad person :<

• I think he was worse

I don't even think handsome jack was that cruel.

• edited October 2015

Okay, gimme that signature in yellow please. @GrumpyDof

• I dunno, if you save her, she magically becomes a good person and helps you and stuff. I kinda felt bad for leaving her to die, though I didn't see any good reason why I should pick her since she betrayed us.

lol no that makes you a good person bruh cleaning the universe one step at a time

• She must be manipulative

I dunno, if you save her, she magically becomes a good person and helps you and stuff. I kinda felt bad for leaving her to die, though I didn't see any good reason why I should pick her since she betrayed us.

• Yvette is the next Handsome Jack confirmed.

She must be manipulative

• edited October 2015

You'll find out soon.
    find out soon.
    out soon.
    Soon.

God damn it! I've been foiled again!
    Next time, Pipas... Next time...

Pipas posted: »

You'll find out soon.

• Yep, I don't trust her either.

She must be manipulative

• Handsome Yvette

Yvette is the next Handsome Jack confirmed.

• Hungry Yvette.

Handsome Yvette

• I dunno about that choice. It feels like it'd lean one way anyways, since to get that choice, you have to save her from the prison anyways and then you get the choice to save her again.
    So that 3 percent is probably just the guys who saved her, then let her die.
    I dunno.
    :/

Oh holy shit I'm in the 3 percent that let Yvette died.

• Well does Sasha have a yellow eye?

• It's not yellow, it's because of the ambient light on the left.

Well does Sasha have a yellow eye?

• Yeah, for some reason the "Leave Yvette in the cell" doesn't count to that.

I dunno about that choice. It feels like it'd lean one way anyways, since to get that choice, you have to save her from the prison anyways a

• Anyone remember collaborations of their love?

• Did you hear who the mystery Vault Hunter is?

ZapThroat posted: »

Uuuum..hello?I just finally got to play the episode last Friday and I must say..I'll never forget this :] So many things were going on in

• I'm gonna work on some SFM Present Day Sasha pics.

• I wonder what happens if you cant pick anyone for your vault team

ZapThroat posted: »

Uuuum..hello?I just finally got to play the episode last Friday and I must say..I'll never forget this :] So many things were going on in

• Well, you can always pick Athena and August from what I heard. Not sure about others.

Duck_Hunt posted: »

I wonder what happens if you cant pick anyone for your vault team

• Oh yes, but it was corroboration. We should continue.

enter image description here

Corroboration of their love.

Anyone remember collaborations of their love?

• Sweet! :D

I'm gonna work on some SFM Present Day Sasha pics.

• Yeah i saw that. Like i said Rhysha is too mainstream please nerf.

LawmanZero posted: »

Now, although I don't come on here often,I'd like to inform you all that the Borderlands subreddit, filled with Borderlands 2 veterans, has chosen Rhysha as the ship of their choice. You may celebrate now.

• Hopefully they'll update that maybe?

Yeah, for some reason the "Leave Yvette in the cell" doesn't count to that.

• edited October 2015

I hope so too. It was pretty strange seeing only 2 choices for Rhys (and one was there twice in the credits).

Hopefully they'll update that maybe?

• edited October 2015

I left her in the cell, I guess I count with that 3 percent too? Because it didn't show in my choices. She betrayed us with Vasquez.. girl totally deserved it, I'd do it again enter image description here

Oh holy shit I'm in the 3 percent that let Yvette died.

• Nah, pretty sure that doesn't count, because many people left her there from what I've seen.

I left her in the cell, I guess I count with that 3 percent too? Because it didn't show in my choices. She betrayed us with Vasquez.. girl totally deserved it, I'd do it again

• Have fun, can't wait to see it :D

I'm gonna work on some SFM Present Day Sasha pics.

• Oh really?! That's a bit weird. I honestly didn't know that there was any more to her story or you could change it until people mentioned on here different conclusions because it didn't even seem like I was making a choice at the time and then nothing was shown for it afterwards. I want a percentage for my choice, damn it! :')

Nah, pretty sure that doesn't count, because many people left her there from what I've seen.

• I'm guessing around 30-40%.

Oh really?! That's a bit weird. I honestly didn't know that there was any more to her story or you could change it until people mentioned on

• Athena comes with if you tell Springs Athena loves her.

Well, you can always pick Athena and August from what I heard. Not sure about others.

• I didn't and I even stole her shield and the game said I didn't. She was still available. :D

Athena comes with if you tell Springs Athena loves her.

• Someone should make a gif of Rhys saying why she likes Sasha. That was really touching.

• I think I've seen it somewhere on tumblr already, but I didn't save it. Welp.

Charlieh65 posted: »

Someone should make a gif of Rhys saying why she likes Sasha. That was really touching.

• imageimage

Tumblr already has it. c:

Charlieh65 posted: »

Someone should make a gif of Rhys saying why she likes Sasha. That was really touching.

• Rhys and Sasha just need to get married and have kids already. -_-

• Rhys would be a good dad. And cute. His clumsyness + children = supercute.

Enigma12 posted: »

Rhys and Sasha just need to get married and have kids already. -_-

• Yep, that's the one. :D

Sign in to comment in this discussion.