Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• enter image description here

Is it ready?

Jacol posted: »

Halloween is incoming, and I think I've got a treat for you guys... ya'll know what that means Well, unless you want a trick (I don't know a lot of these tho)

• If it's what I think it is, I want it now.

enter image description here

Halloween is incoming, and I think I've got a treat for you guys... ya'll know what that means Well, unless you want a trick (I don't know a lot of these tho)

• Yussssss

Pipas posted: »

Time to close the poll. Aaand looks like it's Cards Against Humanity! (kinda Episode 5 relevant, hehe) See ya in 2 hours! :P Here's the COUNTDOWN if you're not sure when exactly.

• Almost, gotta polish a few things tomorrow and then... first version should be fully ready to consume ;)

Is it ready?

• I laughed too much :DDD

TUMBLR STRIKES AGAIN By doppeldonger

• Hey hey, Cards Against Humanity starts in 7 minutes! :D

Join us: http://pyx-1.pretendyoure.xyz/zy/game.jsp#game=165

The password is flower

• NEVER STOP! I can't get enough of them!!

princess and the frog photo: SO EXCITED soexcited.gif

Hehehe. Never stop doing these, Poultry. They're amazing. :P

• I hope this becomes a thing. pics of Rhys trying to hit on Sasha and failing miserably, it brings so much joy to my life.

TUMBLR STRIKES AGAIN By doppeldonger

• edited October 2015

She caught the bouquet people... It's official, she has to get married next.

IT IS LAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rhys, put on your good suit and wear your snazzy mechanical arm, it's time to get married!!!!

enter link description here

Post tales setting, at Athena and Janey's wedding -Athena prepares to do the bouquet toss- Janey: Toss 'em good, hun'! -Athena la

#TheTruth

• the best answer in the game

#TheTruth

• Me feels.....it hurts....

OKAY but has anyone else heard the extended cut of Rhys crying? Here's the link if you haven't yet - Link SUFFER WITH ME

• "Tasting Sasha's special breakfast."

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

#TheTruth

• "Tasting Sasha's special breakfast." ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• That was my card, still can't believe I didn't win that round.

"Tasting Sasha's special breakfast." ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

LEAFPUPPY STRIKES AGAIN Link

• I LOVE IT SO MUCH. ALL THE LIKES.

• It's so exciting to find the group!!

Nice username. :P Welcome to the forums!

• Sasha:" It's so beautiful, isn't it?"
    Rhys:" yes..she is.."

It's mine too!!! Ayoooo, matching phone screens

• Did a picture about the Tol&Smol made by Poultry ( Helios )

• Hahaha you should draw more of these xD corporate scumlords look awesome

GrumpyDof posted: »

Did a picture about the Tol&Smol made by Poultry ( Helios )

• But... Rhys.

That was my card, still can't believe I didn't win that round.

• Very nice, Grumpy. :P

• edited October 2015

So just like all of you I'm experiencing some after-season depression. And also why the hell am I listening to beautiful OST songs?

• the end credit song from episode 5 hit me like a train. a burning train. with knives attached to it's front. burning knifes. and everything was made by torgue. it's only been a few days, and the nostalgia is already THAT strong. how horrible will it feel when we're old?

Duck_Hunt posted: »

So just like all of you I'm experiencing some after-season depression. And also why the hell am I listening to beautiful OST songs? enter link description here enter link description here enter link description here

• edited October 2015

RHYSHA IS THE BEST

• Might wanna retry that. XD

RHYSHA IS THE BEST

• 1 like

RHYSHA IS THE BEST

• edited October 2015

RHYSHA - NEED SEASON 2. Really hope this works xD

(Edit removed pics)
    hug

• You're listening beautiful OST songs because they are beautiful OST songs.

Damn, they're so addicting... I even made a playlist on my phone with Borderlands OST. I love it so much.

Duck_Hunt posted: »

So just like all of you I'm experiencing some after-season depression. And also why the hell am I listening to beautiful OST songs? enter link description here enter link description here enter link description here

• Your style is awesome.

• Hello ladies and gentlemen,

so the Halloween is upon us and I've personally got some bad and good news for you. So as most of you may know by now, I've been developing a Rhysha vs Rhyiona themed map for Team Fortress 2 for nearly a month now. It's been a great fun and I was surprised to recieve a lot of support on the way, which I'm really greatful for.

Now, the bad news are: my PC along with editing tools went rogue on me last night. Long story short - I've been unlucky. Real unlucky. I've lost the source file of the map and I can't even decompile it properly because all files got broken. What the hell Gaben?!

The good news are: the last compiled build is still fairly stable, it just lacks some good stuff I've added earlier today and some details in certain areas of the map. Nontheless it's still somewhat consumable so I'll try not to cry and go on with introducing you to:

YAYYY! Bring it on Rhysha vs Rhyiona

I'm thankfull for all the support along the way, I will go ahead and acknowledge the fact that I've never got so much support for a single map in my entire 9 years old level design journey. I feel like shit for failing you guys so miserably and delivering unfinished map like this, but I've tried to revive it the entire day with whatever I could, without success. Well, bad stuff happens in life too so I guess it just got it me yet again. I'm happy that I was able to compile a half-decent version before the downfall tho. Again, thanks for everything guys!

I'll just go to my dark corner and start crying now, cya

Official install instructions:

1. Follow the link by clicking the image above

2. Hit the + Subscribe button on the Steam Workshop to add the map to your download list

3. Map should download automatically on Steam

4. Done. You've got the map installed. If you want to run around it by yourself, use the + sign near the "Servers" button in the main menu of the game and select "koth_warship_tftb", then just hit *'Start'

5. (optional) If you desire to add me on Steam, don't ask just do it
  • We all have problems posting pictures time to time!

Where are you getting the images from?

RHYSHA - NEED SEASON 2. Really hope this works xD (Edit removed pics)

• From my google upload images. Not sure how else to get the Image URL if i've saved them.

We all have problems posting pictures time to time! Where are you getting the images from?

• Try right clicking the image and clicking the option "copy image url", then post said url into the prompted image window.

From my google upload images. Not sure how else to get the Image URL if i've saved them.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.