Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• 7/10 Too much lack of pumpkins...

What was the sh word?

Post-canon setting, Bloody Harvest time! -Rhys is dressed up as Zer0, Sasha dressed up as Athena- -Fiona has to go as a pumpkin due

• Oh great, I coudln't hear it once that's why I was a little concerned. Thanks for the confirmation!

thats too bad... I don't if it works for everybody but if you get close to the Pizza Party door in Rhysha spawn, you can hear music from behind the door. i did hear the music

• Shocking beautiful, haven't you been reading? :D Totally what he was going to say.

7/10 Too much lack of pumpkins... What was the sh word?

• Your avatar.

enter image description here

sp00ki

Post-canon setting, Bloody Harvest time! -Rhys is dressed up as Zer0, Sasha dressed up as Athena- -Fiona has to go as a pumpkin due

• Hey, welcome to the Rhysha thread, Majorminor!

And since you joined on 21st, which is not so long ago, welcome to the forums as well! :D

Majorminor posted: »

Well I'd like to join this little group. Georgia has to have a representative so the East Coast doesn't have a bare spot.

• edited October 2015

SHORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TOL AND SMOLNESS ACTIVATE!!!!!!!!!!!

• edited October 2015

Edited so that 'pumpkin' appeared. ;)

7/10 Too much lack of pumpkins... What was the sh word?

• I'd eat your brain, but poop ass has none.

Pipas posted: »

Your avatar. sp00ki

• Hello! I'm pretty new here myself, but this community is a great one!

Well I'd like to join this little group. Georgia has to have a representative so the East Coast doesn't have a bare spot.

• Well good thing I'm not poop ass. Hehehe.

PS: I can be spooki too.

I'd eat your brain, but poop ass has none.

• Thanks, kinda took me forever to join this place.

Hey, welcome to the Rhysha thread, Majorminor! And since you joined on 21st, which is not so long ago, welcome to the forums as well!

• Just wanted to say that I love the new map, but I've only found one health kit and one ammo pack. Did you mean to put more in, or were those meant to be the only ones?

Jacol posted: »

Thanks It got spooky real fast Happy Halloween!

• who dafuq r u

this is worse den poop ass

Well good thing I'm not poop ass. Hehehe. PS: I can be spooki too.

• Im in

Soo, anyone up for some Left 4 Dead 2 tomorrow? :P

• You sir, know what's up. ;)

• That give me an idea too.

who dafuq r u this is worse den poop ass

• Oh yeah, I spoke about this with @SirScrubbington already. There was meant to be one more medium health pack near the gate where your poster is located and others were supposed to be relocated slightly. But like he said, it does add an extra value to skilled Medics on the field so I can see it as a teamplay initiative.

Just wanted to say that I love the new map, but I've only found one health kit and one ammo pack. Did you mean to put more in, or were those meant to be the only ones?

• Definitely valid. Though I wouldn't mind the occassional small health/ammo pack combo placed in a few more places.

I practiced with bots, and it was often difficult to restock ammo when one chose to keep their distance (in my opinion) and when you did end up getting injured, you either had to run all the way back to spawn, or close to the thick of battle for the medic or the medkit.

So, all in all, I love that map, but placing some ammo/health packs (even if they are just small ones) away from the point would make it more friendly towards people who fight at longer range.

Jacol posted: »

Oh yeah, I spoke about this with @SirScrubbington already. There was meant to be one more medium health pack near the gate where your poster

• I dont get it tho... Athena isn't that short, is she?

SHORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TOL AND SMOLNESS ACTIVATE!!!!!!!!!!!

• We're changing into our spuuki usernames...

• edited October 2015

Spooky profile picture.

• There's braaaaaaains in that sandvich.

Spooky profile picture.

• It's not original, but it's true. I love brains!

There's braaaaaaains in that sandvich.

• Someday i'll have to post this and be serious about it.

Parting glass

• enter image description here

It's not original, but it's true. I love brains!

• Brains, haircuts, hippies, BRRAAAAINNS.

mhmhmhmph!

• Well she's shorter than Rhys (then again, most people are). And I'm not sure, but she might be shorter than Janey.
    Athena never struck me as 'short' though.

I dont get it tho... Athena isn't that short, is she?

Thanks Imgur!

(yes, i played the spooki Imgur minigame... i'm bored, leave me alone)

• Yo can i draw this? Im really laughing at the idea of Fiona as a lame ass pumpking

• DO IT! JUST DO IT!

Yo can i draw this? Im really laughing at the idea of Fiona as a lame ass pumpking

• Cumgratelortionz!

:)

Thanks Imgur! (yes, i played the spooki Imgur minigame... i'm bored, leave me alone)

• Major/Minor?

Are you, by any chance, a Thrice fan? :D

• PLEASE do it! I'd love it!

Yo can i draw this? Im really laughing at the idea of Fiona as a lame ass pumpking

• Sooo good dude! Yeah you should write more of that stuff...now I think every day

• Yeah, she's shorter than Janey.

Well she's shorter than Rhys (then again, most people are). And I'm not sure, but she might be shorter than Janey. Athena never struck me as 'short' though.

• Yeah, I got that too. Yay me?

Thanks Imgur! (yes, i played the spooki Imgur minigame... i'm bored, leave me alone)

• @Dracu98: Happy Halloween !

Goth

Sign in to comment in this discussion.