Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• enter image description here

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Inb4 pipas is now an artist

• @bigdogg0821 knows

enter image description here

Guys I need motivation. I know I showed you a piece of Rhysha artwork I was working on. Please motivate me somehow to finish it.

• This is the reason we love you pip!!

Pipas posted: »

lel I don't really care.

• I'm sad. Thegirlfromaus, who started playing Tales From the Borderlands recently, appears to be going down the Rhyiona rout. Shame, damn shame.

• edited November 2015

I think i've found a new tumblr image that hasn't been posted on here yet.... here

• It was posted By Leluch ( i think ) But good Rhysha image is still good RHysha image

I think i've found a new tumblr image that hasn't been posted on here yet.... here

• There's so much, it's hard to remember what's been posted before

SzymeG posted: »

It was posted By Leluch ( i think ) But good Rhysha image is still good RHysha image

• Dont worry about it - its still a fanart

There's so much, it's hard to remember what's been posted before

• edited November 2015

Damnit lol, the page hadn't loaded the gif, for ages it just showed Sasha there still. My bad guys.
    You can get Sasha to immediately hug Rhys? Or is that some editing trickery haha. Every playthrough i've seen on YT where they were always nice to Sasha, she went to Vaughn first.

• edited November 2015

This hug? I have since been corrected. Ignore that episode comment XD

Damnit lol, the page hadn't loaded the gif, for ages it just showed Sasha there still. My bad guys. You can get Sasha to immediately hug Rh

• You can, just reject Hyperion in Episode 4.

REMEMBER: Sasha > Hyperion

Damnit lol, the page hadn't loaded the gif, for ages it just showed Sasha there still. My bad guys. You can get Sasha to immediately hug Rh

• Actually it's if you rule or reject Hyperion from Episode 4.

This hug? I have since been corrected. Ignore that episode comment XD

• Ah that more makes sense. XD I've always rejected Hyperion, by that point in the story I think rhys is past ruling hyperion. Love jack but never trust the guy

Actually it's if you rule or reject Hyperion from Episode 4.

• edited November 2015

Be like this to her

I'm sad. Thegirlfromaus, who started playing Tales From the Borderlands recently, appears to be going down the Rhyiona rout. Shame, damn shame.

• Guys I need help... I need Sashas picture for my fanfic, yes I could search it by myself in tumblr or devianart but they are being, hmm how to say nicer, pieces of cackes to me :D so can anyone help me? It would be better if you could post link. Thanks who will not ignore me :) And remember ALL HAIL RHYSHA!!!

• I could help. What's your fic about? (Need an idea so I can find a picture to fit it. Make sure you credit them too!)

UnicornsFTW posted: »

Guys I need help... I need Sashas picture for my fanfic, yes I could search it by myself in tumblr or devianart but they are being, hmm how

• That was my mentality throughout the game. Love Jack, he's a great character and a great villain, but there's no way in hell I'm putting him back in power or putting my faith in him.

Ah that more makes sense. XD I've always rejected Hyperion, by that point in the story I think rhys is past ruling hyperion. Love jack but never trust the guy

• Trying not to spoil anything but they are going to a wedding and some stuff happens along the way if any of that helps

I could help. What's your fic about? (Need an idea so I can find a picture to fit it. Make sure you credit them too!)

• I suppose every playthrough you've watched couldn't resist Jack's offer. :D

• Hmmm. 'Stuff happens' you say...

Is this stuff suggestive? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Regardless, I found a perfect picture if they will be wearing formal clothing.

Toffe posted: »

Trying not to spoil anything but they are going to a wedding and some stuff happens along the way if any of that helps

• I never forget to thank who helps me :) and that would be perfect thank you :P

Hmmm. 'Stuff happens' you say... Is this stuff suggestive? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Regardless, I found a perfect picture if they will be wearing formal clothing.

• In that case

This is by ridderen

I never forget to thank who helps me and that would be perfect thank you :P

• I thought about this too :) hmm I think I will ask if I can use it thanks for help!

In that case This is by ridderen

• Awesome! Hope it'll be ready soon.

I thought about this too hmm I think I will ask if I can use it thanks for help!

• Don't try to shatter our unity Bush Tea!

Green613 posted: »

as the almighty leader of rhysha are you actually going to take people calling you poop ass

• oh, silly bush tea...

Green613 posted: »

as the almighty leader of rhysha are you actually going to take people calling you poop ass

• enter image description here

I'm sad. Thegirlfromaus, who started playing Tales From the Borderlands recently, appears to be going down the Rhyiona rout. Shame, damn shame.

• Yep, you guys have one Youtuber, we have the other 99%

• Yeah, but they take the easy road and dont do it for reason or for love!

Yep, you guys have one Youtuber, we have the other 99%

• Thank god someone's going to make a new fanfic, blew through all of them already, can't wait to read it when it's all done!

Guys I need help... I need Sashas picture for my fanfic, yes I could search it by myself in tumblr or devianart but they are being, hmm how

• @unicornsftw Unicorn Rhysha wanted to give you something ... a card.

• Guys... I have no words Thank you. I never felt so happy, after all it was not mistake to join this thread, I am so glad that I defeated my lazynes to join. Thank you guys. You are the best!!! And with this card I will soon feel good, pinky promise ❤❤❤

@unicornsftw Unicorn Rhysha wanted to give you something ... a card.

• poultry pls

@unicornsftw Unicorn Rhysha wanted to give you something ... a card.

• https://www.wattpad.com/myworks/52647677-it-is-hard-to-reach-stars hope you can open. Update is out. There will be one last part!!

• You accusatory scrubhole wtf you immediately think it was me who did the righteous thing of fixing the error in your signature.

Pipas posted: »

poultry pls

• edited November 2015

• Unicorns fanfic - Part 1, part 2 , part 1 of part 3, next will be part 1 of part 2 of part 3

Anyway Really Good fanfic Unicorn

https://www.wattpad.com/myworks/52647677-it-is-hard-to-reach-stars hope you can open. Update is out. There will be one last part!!

• Because I know it was you.

You accusatory scrubhole wtf you immediately think it was me who did the righteous thing of fixing the error in your signature.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.