Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• enter image description here

Leluch123 posted: »

Both are awesome.

• So I've never really written anything in my life outside of essays I've had to do for school, but let's just say that I'm in the process of writing something. I have no idea when it's going to be done, nor if it's going to be any good, just thought I'd let you guys know. Here's a little sample (note that it's not the finished product, I'll probably change some stuff around later):

Still waiting outside the room, Sasha was overcome with the sudden urge to scare Rhys (he did the same thing with Vasquez’s face a few months back, she felt she deserved some revenge, and now was the perfect time). How should she do this, what would terrify Rhys? Realizing that it was probably a long list of things, she settled for imitating a psycho, as pretty much everyone was scared of those. She took a quick peek inside to make sure he didn’t have any weapons next to him that he could use, worrying that he would pick up a gun and start firing aimlessly or whip out his stun baton and shock her. She saw nothing, so she decided to act. She walked quietly into the room, making sure not to attract Rhys’ attention. It probably wouldn’t have mattered anyway, he was mumbling so loudly to himself that he wouldn’t have heard anything. Rhys was in the middle of making another complaint about Atlas tech when Sasha, impersonating a psycho, yelled out from behind him:

“WELCOME TO THE BLOOD BATH MEATPUPPET!” (this line is a work in progress, if any one has any ideas for good psycho lines, I would greatly take them)

Rhys, completely terrified, screamed as loud as he could, fell to the floor in a fetal position, his heart racing in fear. “Don’t kill me, just take whatever you want, just please don’t kill me” Rhys said with his arms protecting his face. Meanwhile Sasha was in hysterics, she couldn’t breathe she was laughing so hard.

Rhys recognized the laughter, he slowly removed his arms from his face and saw Sasha, hunched over in laughter, with no psycho in sight. His entire body was shaking and he began panting. “Why,” Rhys began to say before swallowing heavily, "why in the…hell would you…do that to me?!” He was having a tough time catching his breath, but Sasha was laughing too hard to notice.

“Consider us even Rhys” Sasha finally said once she had calmed down a bit. Rhys looked up with a perplexed look on his face. Still having a tough time catching his breath, he replied, “What…do you mean?”

“Vasquez’s severed face back at Scooter’s garage, remember” Sasha said with a tear in her eye from her incessant laughter. Rhys, also with tears in his eyes (for a different reason obviously), now knew what she was talking about.

Rhys, finally starting to regain his breath, started to laugh a bit and said “Oh yeah…completely forgot about that. You got me, we even now.”

“Ohhhh big time” Sasha said as she extended her hand to help Rhys off the ground. Rhys grabbed her hand and got up from the floor. His legs were still quivering from the fear of being murdered by a deranged psycho, but he was happy to see Sasha, even if she had nearly given him a heart attack.

• Awesome sauce! I'll be sure to read the whole thing when it's done!

So I've never really written anything in my life outside of essays I've had to do for school, but let's just say that I'm in the process of

• This is really good so far! You seem to have the characters down and the writing is solid! I'm excited for the rest of it!

So I've never really written anything in my life outside of essays I've had to do for school, but let's just say that I'm in the process of

• I appreciate it.

Awesome sauce! I'll be sure to read the whole thing when it's done!

• That's the most important thing to me, trying to write the characters in a way that doesn't seem out of character for them, whether it be their dialogue, or even their internal thoughts. And I have to say, it's hard at times, I can't tell you how many times I wrote something, deleted it, wrote it again, deleted it, etc. until I came up with something that I felt fit within their character. But thanks for that, gives me some reassurance.

This is really good so far! You seem to have the characters down and the writing is solid! I'm excited for the rest of it!

• Ahh man this is really good dude I'm looking forward to what you do with it. I've been missing tftbl lately and I always like reading these. :D

That's the most important thing to me, trying to write the characters in a way that doesn't seem out of character for them, whether it be th

• I know how you feel man, I miss it too. The only reason why I finally worked up the courage to even do this was because I missed it so much.

Enigma12 posted: »

Ahh man this is really good dude I'm looking forward to what you do with it. I've been missing tftbl lately and I always like reading these.

• Just a shout-out to @losemyhome for writing her amazing fic The HALO Project. It's a good read set in a post-Tftbl story setting! And if I read the AO3 tags write, some future Rhys/Sasha is coming (eventually, you can't rush perfection)

@Pipas, can you update the OP with her fic?

• Losemyhome is writing that. I read the first chapter a couple of weeks ago and loved it, nice work.

Just a shout-out to @losemyhome for writing her amazing fic The HALO Project. It's a good read set in a post-Tftbl story setting! And if I

• edited December 2015

Wow thanks! :D Funny, I was just about to promote it on here today, you read my mind! I just updated it with the second chapter AND uploaded it onto fanfiction.net. And ya'll know me, of course it will have Rhysha in it (look forward to Chapter Three)

enter image description here

Just a shout-out to @losemyhome for writing her amazing fic The HALO Project. It's a good read set in a post-Tftbl story setting! And if I

• (Look forward to Chapter Three)

:D :D :D

LoseMyHome posted: »

Wow thanks! Funny, I was just about to promote it on here today, you read my mind! I just updated it with the second chapter AND uploaded it onto fanfiction.net. And ya'll know me, of course it will have Rhysha in it (look forward to Chapter Three)

• Done. :P

• edited December 2015

Damnit poultry, why must you hit me with the feels.

MY HEART By asoftertalesftbl

• I totally know what you mean, if fics are written completely out of character i have a hard time getting into it cause I won't be able to picture them in the situation, but do not fret! You have done an excellent job so far, I really does read exactly like them :)

That's the most important thing to me, trying to write the characters in a way that doesn't seem out of character for them, whether it be th

• Just a random note I thought Id mention, but I'd just like to point out that since I joined this forum about a month or so ago the amount of Rhysha fics on the OP has doubled, and I wanted to mention how happy that makes me! More fan fiction is always the best, So KEEP ON WRITING YOU RHYSHA SHIPPERS, YOU ARE ALL AMAZING!

• @Pipas, can you please edit my new profile photo? This one:

• I know! It's surprising the sudden fic outburst!

Not that we are complaining. ;)

Just a random note I thought Id mention, but I'd just like to point out that since I joined this forum about a month or so ago the amount of

• bangblast

The question is what power would Sasha have?.. Phase...

• We all need a feels trip now and then.

Enigma12 posted: »

Damnit poultry, why must you hit me with the feels.

• So I was planning on working on my fanfic thing tonight, but with Telltale's Batman announcement along with waiting for the Michonne news, it doesn't seem likely. Also, HOLY SHIT, A BATMAN TELLTALE GAME, THIS IS GOING TO BE AWESOME.

• AND IT DONT STOP THERE, GET THAT TALES AND WOLF SEASON 2 HPYE, Y'KNOW WHAT IM SAYIN UPTOP! ;-;

So I was planning on working on my fanfic thing tonight, but with Telltale's Batman announcement along with waiting for the Michonne news, it doesn't seem likely. Also, HOLY SHIT, A BATMAN TELLTALE GAME, THIS IS GOING TO BE AWESOME.

Poogers555 posted: »

AND IT DONT STOP THERE, GET THAT TALES AND WOLF SEASON 2 HPYE, Y'KNOW WHAT IM SAYIN UPTOP! ;-;

• Poogers555 posted: »

AND IT DONT STOP THERE, GET THAT TALES AND WOLF SEASON 2 HPYE, Y'KNOW WHAT IM SAYIN UPTOP! ;-;

• Hello guys, I've never done a request before. But I would really love it if someone used this song in a Rhysha montage or a tribute video.

enter link description here

It'd be really awesome of you to do this, that's right. You there, reading this! If you know how to edit! If not then picture some stuff in your head I dunno. In all cerealness though, you could receive some respect from me if you did this. :D

• edited December 2015

So I wake up this morning to see a Michonne Trailer & BATMAN ANNOUNCEMENT! YES TELLTALE!

Then I went on tumblr and found this gem.

enter image description here enter image description here

enter image description here enter image description here

Here's the video.
    enter link description here

• edited December 2015

OMG BATMAN

OMG

OMG

YES

• I think we might find good substitue for Tales for a while

Pipas posted: »

OMG BATMAN OMG OMG YES

• Changed my tumblr around :) falloutlands.tumblr.com
    And @pipas y u no follow back :(

• Fair to say... HYPE IS REAL

Leluch123 posted: »

I think we might find good substitue for Tales for a while

• Done, buddy. :)

Changed my tumblr around falloutlands.tumblr.com And @pipas y u no follow back

Poogers555 posted: »

• Woo thanks :)

Done, buddy.

• edited December 2015

#Season 2 #Original #WhatAmIDoingToMyself #ThePlotThickens #HowAmIDoing #ImNoTelltaleWriter

• Do you have any idea what for genre it will be? Just wondering.

OMG BATMAN OMG OMG YES

• I like that you included the head butt from a few pages ago, laughed my ass off when I saw that.

Tony_Marker posted: »

#Season 2 #Original #WhatAmIDoingToMyself #ThePlotThickens #HowAmIDoing #ImNoTelltaleWriter

• Love it so far!

I just have to comment on my favorite line in the first chapter: “The engraving should have read: ‘Letting you down one last time.’” got an embarrassingly loud guffaw out of me. Well done. ^_^

LoseMyHome posted: »

Wow thanks! Funny, I was just about to promote it on here today, you read my mind! I just updated it with the second chapter AND uploaded it onto fanfiction.net. And ya'll know me, of course it will have Rhysha in it (look forward to Chapter Three)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.