Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• Dude don't use pictures like that....

AronDracula posted: »

@Pipas, can you please edit my new profile photo? This one:

• What's your point?

GrumpyDof posted: »

Dude don't use pictures like that....

• Copyright af

AronDracula posted: »

What's your point?

• I put it in after several proof reads, feeling like it would be a perfect fit. Appreciate the read!

I like that you included the head butt from a few pages ago, laughed my ass off when I saw that.

• enter link description here

Found this on Tumblr today, and thought Id share. Its only 30 seconds long, but I still think its pretty darn good (plus the song is one of my favourites ^^)

• Glorious!

enter link description here Found this on Tumblr today, and thought Id share. Its only 30 seconds long, but I still think its pretty darn good (plus the song is one of my favourites ^^)

• Leluch123Leluch123 Banned
    edited December 2015

something smol for you by @sheisme

enter image description here

• edited December 2015

Yay more of sheisme-iamshe work! Yes Sophie :D

Leluch123 posted: »

something smol for you by @sheisme

• edited December 2015

Im gonna make a Batman and Rhysha Crossover fanfic expect it later today

• Hey, hey, hey guys! Sorry I haven't been on and I kinda went dark on the fanfic (stuff came up), but I am proud to tell everyone of you: It... is... done! Yes, I've got it all done and posted on AO3 right here[http://archiveofourown.org/works/5360828]. I'd appreciate any constructive feedback and again sorry for the wait, my AO3 account had to get confirmed. I look forward to your guys' opinions!

• Sorry I didn't respond I can say now that, if you check the most recent posts: The fanfic is completed and up on AO3! Sorry if it seemed like I was ignoring you, stuff just came up preventing me from checking the thread. Hope you enjoy it!

So, any idea about when it will be finished, I would very much like to read it. You can't just tease us with this and leave us hanging.

• I saw the post. I don't have the time right now but I will read it later.

Sorry I didn't respond I can say now that, if you check the most recent posts: The fanfic is completed and up on AO3! Sorry if it seemed like I was ignoring you, stuff just came up preventing me from checking the thread. Hope you enjoy it!

• I loved this so much, makes what I'm trying to write look like shit by comparison. This was an amazing read, you did a great job.

Hey, hey, hey guys! Sorry I haven't been on and I kinda went dark on the fanfic (stuff came up), but I am proud to tell everyone of you: It.

• That means a lot! :D I'm sure whatever you're doing will be just as good. As I said in the notes in the beginning, it wasn't exactly perfect first try. And if I could say anything about it: just try and use as many words as possible (synonyms for boring words like "said") and be extremely descriptive to show the reader what you're imagining, and I'm sure it'll be excellent!

I loved this so much, makes what I'm trying to write look like shit by comparison. This was an amazing read, you did a great job.

• I was trying to remember a song I was thinking about earlier, which turned about to be "Life is a Highway". And now that I came on the forums, I realized it might be a decent Rhysha song if you think about it a certain way or something, I don't know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osuhlptx0J8

• Heyooo Im glad you like my work so much :)

Yay more of sheisme-iamshe work! Yes Sophie

• Amazing! More fanfics are obviously always welcome, and from that snippet, it definitely sounds like a good one!

So I've never really written anything in my life outside of essays I've had to do for school, but let's just say that I'm in the process of

• edited December 2015

This might hae already been noted and talked about.

But in episode 5, after the time skip when you see Sasha again ... Did anybody else notice the very subtle change in her wardrobe?

Specifically, her pants?

More specifically, how they were half-flat-colored, and half-striped, like Rhys'?

I thought that was a cute 'In Memory of' thing she did, since her assumption was that Rhys was dead.

• more like jealous ;) aha

Heyooo Im glad you like my work so much

• So many fics lately! At this rate there won't be any free space left in the OP very very soon. :D

• Maybe link to a google docs with rhysha fanfics in it?

Pipas posted: »

So many fics lately! At this rate there won't be any free space left in the OP very very soon.

• yes... YES... I NOTICED THAT!!!! I thought it was some sort of glitch or something with only me because no one else did! oh my GOD THATS AWESOME!!!

This might hae already been noted and talked about. But in episode 5, after the time skip when you see Sasha again ... Did anybody else n

• Moar Tumblr stuff

Source

Source

• Yeah, maybe later. The situation isn't that critical anyway. :D

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Maybe link to a google docs with rhysha fanfics in it?

• We need more fanfics like these.

10/10

Duck_Hunt posted: »

Just finished my Batman Rhysha fanfic, sorry its so short. https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11652104/1/Superhero-Rivalry-The-Rhysha-Batman-Crossover

• This was really good! All the Rhysha moments just made me melt <333

Hey, hey, hey guys! Sorry I haven't been on and I kinda went dark on the fanfic (stuff came up), but I am proud to tell everyone of you: It.

• Saw these this morning! So beautiful :)

Moar Tumblr stuff Source Source

• Glad you liked it! I'm even more glad I found a way to give back to the Rhysha community in my own way! :D

This was really good! All the Rhysha moments just made me melt <333

• You get 10 awesome points for good eyes

This might hae already been noted and talked about. But in episode 5, after the time skip when you see Sasha again ... Did anybody else n

• I love the way they combined Sasha's outfits.

Moar Tumblr stuff Source Source

• enter image description here

• enter image description here

Just finished my Batman Rhysha fanfic, sorry its so short. https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11652104/1/Superhero-Rivalry-The-Rhysha-Batman-Crossover

• I hope to god you get a new tablet for Christmas because I have seen your digital art and if a Rhysha version of those existed...

Oh goD I hAvE A MIGHTY NEED

Heyooo Im glad you like my work so much

• Is it me or it's so damn creepy?

• HE IS THE NIGHT

Leluch123 posted: »

Is it me or it's so damn creepy?

• thank u

We need more fanfics like these. 10/10

• I love how you used characters from BL2

• No worries m8.

thank u

• Give me a few more days, you'll hopefully be getting another. I just have to put the finishing touches and re-read it like another 100 times and it will be ready.

So many fics lately! At this rate there won't be any free space left in the OP very very soon.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.