Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• Never too late to join any ship. :D

I mean the Rhack shippers are growing every day.

enter image description here

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Is it late for me to join the ship? :v In all seriousness, though. I actually used to ship only Rhyiona but now I ship that and Rhysha :'D So... yeah. You got a new one on your ship xD

• Damn, they could've made it a pearl ring, so the quality could be pearlescent.

Regardless, that is sick.

Guys! I found how Rhys will propose to Sasha Yeah this is sick.

• I mean the Rhack shippers are growing every day.

Well... dayum...

Never too late to join any ship. I mean the Rhack shippers are growing every day.

• It's k. They haven't been the same since episode 5.

I mean the Rhack shippers are growing every day. Well... dayum...

• edited December 2015

Level requirement: 24

Sasha is 24.

It's like it's meant to be.

And I just realized she might be older, depending on how long after the main story is present time set in. Hmmm.

• Ayyy, hi Wolfenus! It's never too late to join. :D

You've picked an interesting time to join us - on this thread's 8 month anniversary. :P (I might do a shorter speech later, we'll see)

Is it late for me to join the ship? :v In all seriousness, though. I actually used to ship only Rhyiona but now I ship that and Rhysha :'D So... yeah. You got a new one on your ship xD

• Hmm, well spotted. Intriguing.

I like the *Unlocks 2 player life mode c:

Pipas posted: »

Level requirement: 24 Sasha is 24. It's like it's meant to be. And I just realized she might be older, depending on how long after the main story is present time set in. Hmmm.

• enter image description here

Welcome Wolfenus

• edited December 2015

Also 100 % melee damage

Is it Destiny ? / Or is it a accident ? / Tell us now Telltale

Pipas posted: »

Level requirement: 24 Sasha is 24. It's like it's meant to be. And I just realized she might be older, depending on how long after the main story is present time set in. Hmmm.

• That was unexpected welcome on borad, m8!

Scratch that, we were always best friends ^_^

• Modern Setting at an amusement park

-Rhys wants to win Sasha a giant plush from the strongman game-

Rhys: Watch this, Sash.

-Sasha gives Rhys a curious look, but then smirks when she sees what he's going to try to do-

Sasha: Come on babe! Do it!

Rhys: HUFF!

-Rhys hits the peg, and the puck reaches two-thirds the way up the tower-

Strongman host: Two more tries!

-Rhys clumsily tries again, this time only making halfway up-

Rhys: -panting- I g-got this...

Sasha: Rhys, please.

-Rhys pouts and hands Sasha the sledgehammer, and she gives him a thank you kiss-

Strongman host: Hehehe, this'll be-

Sasha: GRAH!

-Sasha sends the puck up so hard it nearly breaks the bell-

Rhys & Strongman host: ...holy shit.

Sasha: That wins me a big plushie, right?

-The strongman host silently nods, jaw still agape-

-Sasha proceeds to pick up a plushie bigger than her and carries it-

Sasha: Is this one cute, Rhys?

Rhys: Uh-ah-what I-I mean yeah you're cute!

Sasha: What?

-Rhys realizes what he said and both he and Sasha blush-

Rhys: I-I meant, uh, the uh... yeah.

Sasha: Awwww, love ya babe.

-They spend the rest of the day at the park, with Sasha carrying around her plushie everywhere-

• Awwww I always love these! And this is exactly how I would imagine it! <3

Modern Setting at an amusement park -Rhys wants to win Sasha a giant plush from the strongman game- Rhys: Watch this, Sash. -Sash

• link
    I'm sure most of you have probably seen this already, but TellTale did a video looking back on the making of Tales From the Borderlands. It got me all emotional :') they even have a segment where they talk about the fan art and they even featured one of LeafPuppy's works.

• edited December 2015

Awwww thanks! People liking my work is what motivates me to make more. I checked recently and saw I got comments on wattpad and about flipped from joy.

Awwww I always love these! And this is exactly how I would imagine it!

• edited December 2015

damn you beat me to it, NEED SEASON 2

link I'm sure most of you have probably seen this already, but TellTale did a video looking back on the making of Tales From the Borderland

Modern Setting at an amusement park -Rhys wants to win Sasha a giant plush from the strongman game- Rhys: Watch this, Sash. -Sash

• edited December 2015

Your name is anus xD

I love you tho :)

• Hi peoplez! I missed y'all!

• And I love your avatar. Random Forrester Soldier #167 was the true MVP.

"My lord! We have to get you---" I cri evry tiem ;-;

Your name is anus xD I love you tho

• such sad ;(

And I love your avatar. Random Forrester Soldier #167 was the true MVP. "My lord! We have to get you---" I cri evry tiem ;-;

• Omg if there's another season I want this to happen!

• We need it, everyone needs it! Come on Best TTG up to date!

link I'm sure most of you have probably seen this already, but TellTale did a video looking back on the making of Tales From the Borderland

• Holy crap, now I want S2 of Tales even more ;-;

Telltale, if you do a season 2 of TFTBL, I'll buy all your games. ;__;

• <tfw sasha is only level 23

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited December 2015

Is it bad that once I saw amusement park I thought it would be a smol & tol thing where Sasha was too short to ride a roller coaster?

• THAT WAS MY FIRST IDEA I SWEAR

Is it bad that once I saw amusement park I thought it would be a smol & tol thing where Sasha was too short to ride a roller coaster?

• You were away? I didn't notice it...JK...Welcome back!

Hi peoplez! I missed y'all!

• thx :)

IRunts posted: »

You were away? I didn't notice it...JK...Welcome back!

• So i'm at work, listening to the radio then this comes on

enter link description here

Now i'm thinking about Tales!!!

Hi peoplez! I missed y'all!

• Yay Erin !

• Here in one Renault (I think) car commercial was song My Silver Lining!!! And yeah I turned volume on and danced a lot ^^ Sis thought I was crazy :D

So i'm at work, listening to the radio then this comes on enter link description here Now i'm thinking about Tales!!!

• First Aid Kit are great! Found them last year on BBC 6 Music :D Try listening to 'Stay Gold'

My Silver Lining is their most viewed youtube song.
    Much like how Cage The Elephant - Ain't no rest for the wicked is their most viewed too, BORDERLANDS!

UnicornsFTW posted: »

Here in one Renault (I think) car commercial was song My Silver Lining!!! And yeah I turned volume on and danced a lot ^^ Sis thought I was crazy

• I will never get over how good all the borderlands soundtracks are, one of the many reasons the games are so memorable.

First Aid Kit are great! Found them last year on BBC 6 Music Try listening to 'Stay Gold' My Silver Lining is their most viewed youtube song. Much like how Cage The Elephant - Ain't no rest for the wicked is their most viewed too, BORDERLANDS!

• edited December 2015

Yep! Soundtracks always been amazing and fits very well. My fav is episode 5 intro!

I will never get over how good all the borderlands soundtracks are, one of the many reasons the games are so memorable.

• Okay, so I'm still working on Chapter 3 and it will still be a while before I get it to where I want to publish it, but I thought I should give you guys the introduction to the chapter for all the support! Keep in mind I still have to edit so this could slightly change.

Knocking on the sisters’ door was, in all honesty, exactly like flipping a coin – at least in his mind – which was why his clammy fist hovered parallel to the locked metal frame. He was uncertain how long he had stood there as morning sun trickled through cracks of the hallway and his knuckles pressed white against peeling yellow paint, but the longer he delayed it, the longer he delayed the inevitable sour turn of the coin. Besides whichever sister opened the door, he would also inevitably wake whichever one was snoring like a buzz saw, sending vibrations under the door through his boots. Hopefully, he would be greeted by the more merciful one.

Rhys inhaled and retreated his closed hand from the door, ready to thrust it forward to flip the coin. The door opened as he did, and his fist made contact with something very different from metal.

“Ow! Wha- Rhys, what the hell?”

“Sasha! I didn’t – shit, I didn’t mean to do that!” Rhys attempted to rub Sasha’s forehead where he had knocked on her skull, but her hand flung his away.

“Shh! Keep it down, Fiona’s still sleeping. What the hell were you doing standing outside the door? You didn’t think I could hear you hyperventilating out here? It’s bad enough I live with Fiona’s snoring.”

Sasha jutted a thumb over her shoulder, inviting Rhys to glance into the room. The bed immediately behind her hosted a lumpy, contorted blanket, barely covering the limbs that twisted in wild directions beneath it. Fiona’s mouth hung wide, not drooling, to her credit, but snarling with every obscene guttural utterance.

“That’s um, yeah… yikes.”

• edited December 2015

The fanfic update cometh sooner or later...

Edit: I hate myself. Revising and editing all the chapters because I'm displeased with myself and the lack of detail, and numerous other miscellaneous things.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.