Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• We shall diligently wait for it's creation. ;)

Give me a few more days, you'll hopefully be getting another. I just have to put the finishing touches and re-read it like another 100 times and it will be ready.

• edited December 2015

^////^ well thank you very much, Im hoping for one too, cuz you better believe I'll be drawing those two dorks as soon as I do.

I hope to god you get a new tablet for Christmas because I have seen your digital art and if a Rhysha version of those existed... Oh goD I hAvE A MIGHTY NEED

• enter image description here

Give me a few more days, you'll hopefully be getting another. I just have to put the finishing touches and re-read it like another 100 times and it will be ready.

• I know but his eyes are just so close and that weird smile it gives me goosbumps

HE IS THE NIGHT

• I will work on it further after my radio show and I get some homework done, but until then, be patient.

• enter image description here

Leluch123 posted: »

I know but his eyes are just so close and that weird smile it gives me goosbumps

• I'm happy that that went over well, I really only played borderlands 2 (and presequel sadly) so it just felt right to add at least one Vault Hunter, especially one with such a character.

Duck_Hunt posted: »

I love how you used characters from BL2

• edited December 2015

ooookaaaaaay ^w^

I will work on it further after my radio show and I get some homework done, but until then, be patient.

• Need more! It was great!

Hey, hey, hey guys! Sorry I haven't been on and I kinda went dark on the fanfic (stuff came up), but I am proud to tell everyone of you: It.

• it gives me goosbumps

enter image description here

I know but his eyes are just so close and that weird smile it gives me goosbumps

• Can you please stop replying to me with some damn weird images you creeps!
    You I'm talking to you too @PoopAss

Duck_Hunt posted: »

it gives me goosbumps

• Aw man, that second pic is giving me season two feels.

Pipas posted: »

Moar Tumblr stuff Source Source

• How in 250 words me me feel absolutely depressed with my decision to rule Hyperion in my first playthrough

fanfic

• I know right. @Pinkypromise did a good job writing that.

How in 250 words me me feel absolutely depressed with my decision to rule Hyperion in my first playthrough fanfic

• Huh, not only are you right...I can't think of an equivalent in any other character's design. Neat find.

This might hae already been noted and talked about. But in episode 5, after the time skip when you see Sasha again ... Did anybody else n

• yooooo you are so good at coloring with copic markers

((((secretly jealous. nah jk))))

Heyooo Im glad you like my work so much

• Hey, I got a question about outcomes in the game: I've seen a few gifs now, even one on this thread I think, of Rhys catching Sasha in the bio dome. How? I mean I just chose to refuse to let Sasha go and she caught him as he fell... Wrong choice?

• He isn't catching Sasha. If you look at those gifs/images again you'll see that it's just viewing Sasha holding Rhys from a different angle.

It fooled me too. :P

Hey, I got a question about outcomes in the game: I've seen a few gifs now, even one on this thread I think, of Rhys catching Sasha in the bio dome. How? I mean I just chose to refuse to let Sasha go and she caught him as he fell... Wrong choice?

• NO! I've been bamboozled! Sucks, I'd love it if it were an option by some miraculous alignment of choices.

He isn't catching Sasha. If you look at those gifs/images again you'll see that it's just viewing Sasha holding Rhys from a different angle. It fooled me too. :P

• I must say that I'm disappointed anyone would choose the Rascal Flatts version over Tom Cochrane.

I was trying to remember a song I was thinking about earlier, which turned about to be "Life is a Highway". And now that I came on the forum

• Eh, I've listened to Tom's, but for me it isn't as energetic. I usually prefer originals, but this is one of the few exceptions.

I must say that I'm disappointed anyone would choose the Rascal Flatts version over Tom Cochrane.

• aaaaahhh thankyou, Im not the best at it but I try ^u^

yooooo you are so good at coloring with copic markers ((((secretly jealous. nah jk))))

• So I decided to write a fic, crossover of Fallout and Borderlands. Rhysha themed later on. Don't bite too hard. I haven't written in close to 11 years. .. I'm still shaking off the rust.

https://m.fanfiction.net/s/11651750/1/Denouement

• oooo I like! Its very well written! I'm excited to se where this is going :)

So I decided to write a fic, crossover of Fallout and Borderlands. Rhysha themed later on. Don't bite too hard. I haven't written in close to 11 years. .. I'm still shaking off the rust. https://m.fanfiction.net/s/11651750/1/Denouement

• I haven't been around in forever and...oh my god...that group picture...it is GLORIOUS!

• Love me some Fallout and Borderlands as you can tell!! Na ni shimasho-ka? "No"

No.1 Synth Detective.

Also... Piper could interview them xD Piper is the best.

So I decided to write a fic, crossover of Fallout and Borderlands. Rhysha themed later on. Don't bite too hard. I haven't written in close to 11 years. .. I'm still shaking off the rust. https://m.fanfiction.net/s/11651750/1/Denouement

• ah, good. I wasn't in it in the first place. That means I don't have to feel bad about missing it in the first place :D

Jacol posted: »

Thanks for the kind words guys, I want to take a minute to acknowledge the fact that I indeed had enough time to succeed with my evil plan t

• @Pipas you know what to do. ;)

• So many amazing fics!
    Everyone elses makes mine look absolutely shit :') Though i'm not much of a writer. At all.

@Pipas you know what to do.

• "Na ni shimasho-ka?"

"Tell me a joke."

"Na ni shimasho-ka?"

I've actually been toying around with the idea of Piper doing the interview. And in my head I can see Nick slowly shaking his head and rubbing the bridge of his nose in exasperation.

Love me some Fallout and Borderlands as you can tell!! Na ni shimasho-ka? "No" No.1 Synth Detective. Also... Piper could interview them xD Piper is the best.

• You should write some. :o Would love to see it, because of reasons. (Is it posted up in here?)

So many amazing fics! Everyone elses makes mine look absolutely shit :') Though i'm not much of a writer. At all.

• edited December 2015

Saw this on FurAffinity, and it has all the everything.
    http://d.facdn.net/art/mreddy/1448491248/1448491248.mreddy_wd.png

(Can't seem to get the image to display in the forum ... Damn codes.)

• Don't know why it would be on FurAffinity, but still nice work!

Saw this on FurAffinity, and it has all the everything. http://d.facdn.net/art/mreddy/1448491248/1448491248.mreddy_wd.png (Can't seem to get the image to display in the forum ... Damn codes.)

• Check the heading under fanfics at the top :)

You should write some. Would love to see it, because of reasons. (Is it posted up in here?)

• Nick and Piper scenes are great, she calls him nicky :3

"Na ni shimasho-ka?" "Tell me a joke." "Na ni shimasho-ka?" I've actually been toying around with the idea of Piper doing the inter

• Grumpy really did well there.

Are you in the picture?

I haven't been around in forever and...oh my god...that group picture...it is GLORIOUS!

• Wow looks who came back to visit, good to see you.

I haven't been around in forever and...oh my god...that group picture...it is GLORIOUS!

• @AronDracula

I managed to find a version without copyright. :P

• Heyo, wlecome back! :D

• Dying Day

The bluegrassy style and the lyrics of this one made think TFTBL

I was trying to remember a song I was thinking about earlier, which turned about to be "Life is a Highway". And now that I came on the forum

Sign in to comment in this discussion.