Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• enter image description here

LoseMyHome posted: »

Okay, so I'm still working on Chapter 3 and it will still be a while before I get it to where I want to publish it, but I thought I should g

• So many fanfic updates!

Christmas is coming early.

Tony_Marker posted: »

The fanfic update cometh sooner or later... Edit: I hate myself. Revising and editing all the chapters because I'm displeased with myself and the lack of detail, and numerous other miscellaneous things.

Your fic is one of my favourites so I will be waiting with much anticipation!

Okay, so I'm still working on Chapter 3 and it will still be a while before I get it to where I want to publish it, but I thought I should g

Here's is some VERY important Sasha audio from Episode 5

• Uhhh yeah it sohnds like good piece of art!!

• Yap I deffinatly wanted to hear that :D

• I just imagined that image without the lenny face and now I'm horrified.

• yeah. I am the cool dude with the huge sword on the left. :P

Grumpy really did well there. Are you in the picture?

• unfortunately, I am not here to stay. I just came to check if TTG will release something cool in the future, which they won't. Well, I guess I will check out the Michone stuff at least)

but thanks for remembering me.

Leluch123 posted: »

Wow looks who came back to visit, good to see you.

• thanks man, even if I won't stay xD

Pipas posted: »

Heyo, wlecome back!

• edited December 2015

enter image description here

If you want to post a GIF on here,copy it's link,click on that Image button,paste it and BOOM!

Nice GIF BTW ;)

HelloMyLord posted: »

https://j.gifs.com/lwwwxa.gif

• Damn...

• edited December 2015

Almost! I think this is what you meant to do!

HelloMyLord posted: »

https://j.gifs.com/lwwwxa.gif

I'll keep that in mind

ZapThroat posted: »

If you want to post a GIF on here,copy it's link,click on that Image button,paste it and BOOM! Nice GIF BTW

• Exactly

I was confused and didn't know how to post a gif :p

Almost! I think this is what you meant to do!

• @WindraDeadZed don't think I didn't see you update your Fallout/Tftbl fic, and don't think I didn't leave a review on it. ;)

For anyone interested, the fic is here.

• Leaked Duck_Hunt pusi audio 2016

• Dogmeat x Gortys

@WindraDeadZed don't think I didn't see you update your Fallout/Tftbl fic, and don't think I didn't leave a review on it. For anyone interested, the fic is here.

• edited December 2015

I am already in love with this fic! It is so well written! I want MORE!

@WindraDeadZed don't think I didn't see you update your Fallout/Tftbl fic, and don't think I didn't leave a review on it. For anyone interested, the fic is here.

For the most part, it's finished. Just need to do a couple more things, come up with a title, reread it a few more times, and it should be done and I can hopefully post it tomorrow.

For the most part, it's finished. Just need to do a couple more things, come up with a title, reread it a few more times, and it should be done and I can hopefully post it tomorrow.

• edited December 2015

-Bashfully-
    Aww, thanks ... ^-^;
    I had to go back and fix some errors. Kept calling MacCready 'Macready' instead. You know how long it took me in-game to realize he was the former mayor of Little Lamplight?

Dogmeat x Gortys = some of the strangest looking babies you'll ever see.

I am already in love with this fic! It is so well written! I want MORE!

• I think you're doing an amazing job! Your characterization is spot on!

-Bashfully- Aww, thanks ... ^-^; I had to go back and fix some errors. Kept calling MacCready 'Macready' instead. You know how long it to

• Awesome! Make sure you don't rush it!

• Shouldn't be too much of a problem. I just tried making an account on fanfiction.net, had no idea there is a 12 hour waiting period before I can post anything. So, yeah, not actually going to get done today like I promised, but tomorrow.

Awesome! Make sure you don't rush it!

• I didn't know that ... O.o
    Can't wait to read it!

Shouldn't be too much of a problem. I just tried making an account on fanfiction.net, had no idea there is a 12 hour waiting period before I can post anything. So, yeah, not actually going to get done today like I promised, but tomorrow.

• Thank you ^-^
    I might have to see if anybody would be keen on doing some cover art for it. >.>

I think you're doing an amazing job! Your characterization is spot on!

• god- dammit you freaking porkchop you HAD to put my tumblr right? instead of the freaking soruce hhuh?!

I see you lurking my blog... a-and in my defense, it IS a very important audio...and stuff..

• ;) ;) ;) ;)

god- dammit you freaking porkchop you HAD to put my tumblr right? instead of the freaking soruce hhuh?! I see you lurking my blog... a-and in my defense, it IS a very important audio...and stuff..

• Just a quick reminder of the height difference between Sasha and Rhys.

• Haha, she's so smol ;)

Just a quick reminder of the height difference between Sasha and Rhys.

• Hey guys Telltales doing this thing on twitter #TTGHolidayArt and I made one so go support it please

Sign in to comment in this discussion.