The Multiverse: Prime

Comments

• [Take Route 317]

[Call Valentino]

Lord_EAA posted: »

Gus Menton Well, i was standing 'round, waiting for Adam to call me. Poor fella always seemed paranoid about this trip. My guess was the

• edited December 2015

Kevan Marlone

I walked by the halls of the building with confidence. Looking at the beautifully colored walls i would one day call mine. Trying to ignore...... Oh what the hell was i thinking?!

This was insane. I have never been good with children. Those brats would get me thrown into an asylum. But what was i supposed to do? I can't show weakness in front of that harlotte. The way her pupils dilated when she looked at that viper Lucios..... I should have known. Wolves do travel in packs. They were both ready to destroy me and consume my carcass. Just like they'd done so many other times. Only now they would make sure i wouldn't come back from the dead this time.

Why did i not see this happening sooner? It was a match made in hell. Both pretenders,manipulators, monsters............both with a bloodthirsty hatred for me. For i was the only one who saw them for what they really were. Would they cheat? Buy out the competition? Would Emma use her 'charms' once more? Or would they.....kill me? The questions came through my head one by one but this one stopped my train of thought. Yes, that would be the way wouldn't it? To finally end this rivalry. To make sure i wouldn't come back again. No. Lucios has always been a sadistic monster. He'd rather have me throw out and banished. Out of his way once and for all. And that slut would want to keep her hands clean as always. Then i would have nothing to live for. I would share the same fate as........as father...........................................................................................................

NO. IT WON'T COME TO THAT. IF THAT WHORE AND THAT MONSTER WANT TO TAKE ME OUT LET THEM TRY!

I'll be a GOD to these children and then i shall march my chariot of victory and be rewarded by the emperor for my achievement. This was my time. This was MY time.

Riley Peters

I walked down the street seeing the lovely morning sky. I was thinking of sharing my latest drawing with the others. I knew Eden would say she liked it no matter what. She was an amazingly nice person, but bad when it came to criticizing my work. Valentino or Donnie would probably give me a more honest opinion. I knew Mike would love it, but then again he did have 'dark' taste. Charles was a good critic but not much of an artist. Then there was this 'Zach' guy (At least that's what his texter id thing came up as) the only 'conversation' i had with him ended with me being called a loser. I felt like i should have answered something like that back, but i couldn't just insult someone i just met. Unlike what he had just done.

I cleared my head from these thoughts and turned my eyes to the street and to the other houses. I didn't live in the most expensive neighborhood, but this time of year it looked better than all the others. It all looked amazing. I almost pulled out my sketchbook but i knew i had to leave soon and it wouldn't look like this when i got back. Even the street looked like it just got cleaned. It almost made me forget all the horrible bumps it had.

It was perfect. Everything was great except..........the smell. It was terrible, like someone had just splattered a cat on the sidewalk and just left the remains there. Or like the bog next to where i worked most days smelled when it rained. It was nearly unbarable. What the heck could be causing it? It seemed to come from the left of my house. My need to explore almost overcame me. The buss would be here any minute. It wasn't the time to play detective. But something inside me, that need to explore and find out, it was strong. I might never be able to find out what it is if i don't go there and i would never, ever forgive myself.

[Stay and wait]

[Go find out where the smell is coming from]

Adam Pierce

"Take the 318, and hurry we're almost late." I told Gus.

"Aye, aye sir" he said as he started the buss and drove off.

It was 8:35 and hell i wasn't getting late to Charlie's house. Sadly Donnie would have to wait but i was sure he hadn't woken up yet. It was time to start this travesty. I made sure my trank gun was loaded now, since i didn't want the kids to see me with a gun unless they had to. This was the 23'rd time i checked it. It was in mint condition, no psycho bastard was going to escape my sight. I almost wanted him to try, it had been a long time since me and one of his type came face to face. But i would never wish these kids to be in danger. I made a promise to their parents and i would keep it. I put it back in my jacket, making sure it wasn't noticeable and looked out the window. This morning looked wonderful, it reminded me of my younger days in the S.W.A.T. and in the good days in the orphanage in Silicon.

Silicon. I clenched my fist. I was never going to that hellhole again. If people knew what i knew the whole place would have been burned down years ago. The things i saw........ That part of my life was behind me. I had made that choice after i left the hospital. Start anew and never go back. I looked at the window again and saw flashes of the shooting. I clenched my fist till my nails began to hurt me. Start anew and never go back.

• [Go find out where the smell is coming from]

Let's hope it's some animal carcass and not the corpse of a human.

Kevan Marlone I walked by the halls of the building with confidence. Looking at the beautifully colored walls i would one day call mine.

• edited November 2015

Well apparently Adam has some bad history in Silicon.....i wonder what that could be.......

NoHopeLeft posted: »

[Go find out where the smell is coming from] Let's hope it's some animal carcass and not the corpse of a human.

• Nohope im begining to fear the guys accidentally unfollowed.

[Go find out where the smell is coming from] Let's hope it's some animal carcass and not the corpse of a human.

• It takes time for people to vote—they have jobs, school, family gatherings, etc. There's probably nothing to worry about. Patience, young padawan.

Nohope im begining to fear the guys accidentally unfollowed.

• Ok i shall follow thy teaching master ;)

It takes time for people to vote—they have jobs, school, family gatherings, etc. There's probably nothing to worry about. Patience, young padawan.

I am almost sure I'm going to regret this later, but I'm simply too curious for my own good.

Kevan Marlone I walked by the halls of the building with confidence. Looking at the beautifully colored walls i would one day call mine.

• So liquid how do you feel about the characters in this part?

[Go find out where the smell is coming from] I am almost sure I'm going to regret this later, but I'm simply too curious for my own good.

• Go find out where the smell is coming from

It's driving me crazy.

• Well, Marlone is utterly insane. Someone needs to punch some sense into that lunatic. In contrast, I do like Adam and Riley a lot.

So liquid how do you feel about the characters in this part?

• Cool glad to hear your opinion :)

Well, Marlone is utterly insane. Someone needs to punch some sense into that lunatic. In contrast, I do like Adam and Riley a lot.

Awesome part!

I'm only a little bit late on voting

• Just a tiny bit.

[Go find out where the smell is coming from] I'm only a little bit late on voting

• edited December 2015

Well after an entire month i am proud to FINNALY announce the return of Multiverse Prime which, with luck shall not halt again till episode one is done :).

Expect a part soon ;)

• I would like all of you to look at the top of the page under the character sheet. I added a little something for you guys :).

What do you think?

• A Table of Contents!

A lot of episodes were announced... This is going to be much longer than I expected. Awesome. I can't wait for the story to unravel! :D

I would like all of you to look at the top of the page under the character sheet. I added a little something for you guys . What do you think?

• By the titles which are most looking forward to?

A Table of Contents! A lot of episodes were announced... This is going to be much longer than I expected. Awesome. I can't wait for the story to unravel!

• Judging by the titles, episode four appears to be set in an alternate dimension. So I'd say that.

By the titles which are most looking forward to?

• edited December 2015

........They all are :) or most at least.

Judging by the titles, episode four appears to be set in an alternate dimension. So I'd say that.

• Hmm... interesting...

........They all are or most at least.

• Indeed. But with that said has your opinion about the titles changed?

Hmm... interesting...

• This sounds great! I know the story was always planned to be long, but seeing how long it is going to be just amazes me. How far are we into the first episode? Especially the special Two-Parter in Episode 8 and 9 made me excited. I have no idea what that is going to be about, but I like how it sounds. Episode 16 and 18 sound rather scary, but at the same time, I am excited for Episode 18 :D

I would like all of you to look at the top of the page under the character sheet. I added a little something for you guys . What do you think?

• edited December 2015

Yeah im planning on making 20 to 30 something eps. It kinda makes me wish we had more people reading/voting to really appreciate it but i guess 8 to 9 is readers/voters is ok. I don't really see how else this could more readers unless i promote it in other threads, which i don't really like the idea of forcing my story on peeps. But im glad i got you guys here, you're awesome, i hope you enjoy it.

About a third of the way or half. I'd say 20 ish more parts till the ep ends. Its actually incredible how episodes themselves are long too.

I am convinced you guys will love the "special" two parter. I won't reveal anything though.

Almost all you mentioned were dark episodes. However if you are waiting for ep 18 due to the mention of demons i can promise you'll see demons before episode 18 :).

This sounds great! I know the story was always planned to be long, but seeing how long it is going to be just amazes me. How far are we into

• Since there's not much to go on other than the names, I'd say I'm looking forward to the story in general as a whole.

Indeed. But with that said has your opinion about the titles changed?

• Thanks. I hope it will end up being as great as you expect it to be :).

Since there's not much to go on other than the names, I'd say I'm looking forward to the story in general as a whole.

• Im surprised you guys are surprised. I said it might be 23 eps XD

This sounds great! I know the story was always planned to be long, but seeing how long it is going to be just amazes me. How far are we into

• Hi,

any free places? ^^

• edited December 2015

Depends, what role?

What job does the character(s) have? Squad Officer, Student, etc?

Mathea posted: »

Hi, any free places? ^^

• Still catching up on the story and then will decide, but so far i see you have a lot of students, i guess then a Doctor would be cool one... or Squad Officer :-)

Depends, what role? What job does the character(s) have? Squad Officer, Student, etc?

• You can make whatever you want :). (Im glad your joining you seem awesome)

But im asking since if your character(s) is/are either a squad officer or a scientist i would have to re write some parts. If they are a teacher i would have to change several parts in the story or come up for an excuse for why he/she hasn't been mentioned yet. If your a student i could probably get away with saying you just werent mentioned.

But just to be clear you are 100% joning. We just need to find a way to fit your character(s) in ;).

Still catching up on the story and then will decide, but so far i see you have a lot of students, i guess then a Doctor would be cool one... or Squad Officer :-)

• I dont want to cause problems with rewriting, however i think i have an idea for a student... await her tomorrow, now i am going to sleep ☺

You can make whatever you want . (Im glad your joining you seem awesome) But im asking since if your character(s) is/are either a squad o

• Thank you for joining Mathea. I hope your enjoy my story :).

I dont want to cause problems with rewriting, however i think i have an idea for a student... await her tomorrow, now i am going to sleep ☺

• edited December 2015

Charles Sparks

I was still waiting for the buss. I looked at my phone. 5 more minutes till it was late. I began to worry he had taken the other street. If Mr.Pierce seriously took route 317 after i lied to one of my best friends to cover for him there would be hell to pay. Luckily i was wrong. I saw with excitement as the buss finally arrived. It was just one of those regular buses with the yellow pain and the black lines. But to me it was my ticket to the experience of a lifetime. The joy must have been clear on my face since after opening the door Pierce immediately commented on it.

"You know i was going to ask if you were happy now, but i don't really see the point in it anymore" He said with a small resentment in his voice.

Was it really that big a deal i wanted the trip early? I did my best to have a good relationship with him and always tried to make him feel appreciated as a teacher. But know he wants to be pissed at me because i wanted him to get the buss early THIS ONE TIME. Fuck it. I did my best at ignoring the comment as i went into the buss. Inside it looked roomier than i imagined. The carpet on the floor was a dark blue while the ceiling was all metallic with no effort put into decorating it (almost like no one but me cared what it looked like, which is probably true). The carpet covered the walls too even around the windows, it looked like it was for rich people when it really wasn't. The seats were completely black almost like no one cared what those looked like either. Pierce was sitting on the front left seat which was reserved for teachers. He looked like he just had a bad day with small eye sockets showing he was tired. Despite this he looked fine. His thin black beard was well trimmed like every other day. He had his 'expensive' looking leather coat on this time instead of the business suit with the white shirt underneath he wore normally. And he also had his grey jeans with the black sneakers which i normally found cool. He was doing his best to look away from me. I tried to make it look like i didn't care, but i was getting kinda mad he was suddenly treating me like that. I mean what the hell did i do to the guy? I called him one time and sent a friend to call him and he suddenly gets pissed at me.

As i walked in i noticed buss driver who couldn't be bothered to come earlier. I wanted to be mad at the guy too but just looking at him i couldn't. The guys hair was white and i couldn't tell if it was age or he was just born like that, but i guess it was age. He had a trucker hat on making me wonder if he had been one before. He turned his head to look at me when i came in. He had brown eyes like me but his were darker. He also had a beard like Mr. Pierce but his looked disorganized somehow. He also had one or too moles in his left cheek. His clothes were also out of sorts, his green shirt badly mixing with his jeans. And for me to notice that it had to be bad. he had a name-tag that said 'GUS' and it looked like he drew it himself with marker. I kind felt bad for the guy. I passed him and went to the hallway of the buss (ignoring Mr. Pierce in the process). However as i walked by Gus suddenly commented on my appearance.

"Nice haircut" he said as i walked by. This surprised me a bit since school buss drivers normally didn't talk to us at all.

"Thanks" i said "It's executive style" i continued with a bit of pride.

"That's a thing?" he asked with a bit of curiosity

"Yeah, it's my thing" i said as i put my bag on the floor and sat down. I looked at Mr.Pierce looking at the window like he was thinking about something important, still not acknowledging me. About 13 more houses to go, this was going to be a long trip.

Valentino Drake

Please god make it end. I had read 6 whole pages of this guy ranting. The jokes weren't even funny anymore. How can a multi-million dollar company make a game with this many problems? I just wanted this to end. My salvation finally came when Sadie called me.

"Hi, Sadie" i said glad to be free of the rant. "How's your morning?"

"It's well, how's yours?" she answered sounding a little tired.

"Not as good. I might actually loose my phone soon" I answered honestly

"Oh my god that's terrible" She answered with concern. "Did something happen?"

"Mom caught me when i was filling my log. And again she doesn't see how important it is to me and thinks it's anti-social. It's sad but i think i can fix it" Well i hoped so anyway.

"Ok then, i wish you luck." she said with some hope. "Anyway have you seen Paradox season 6 yet?"

"Yep. It was good we can talk about it later. Oh by the way i found another Paradox fan in school who we can talk to"

"Really, who?" she said with a bit of excitement.

"Zach Sheen' i answered

Then she wen't nuts.

"ARE YOU CRAZY?!" she screamed "Zach is the worst person i ever met. He's an insane asshole who i'm afraid might hurt one of us someday. Don't talk to the guy, he's probably looking to prank you or something. He's a horrible person, i just had a nightmare about him..."

"Wait" i interrupted "You just had a nightmare about him?"

"Look it's a long story. Just don't try to be his friend. He's not good person trust me i know. Just tell him you can't be his friend or something. Anyway i'm sorry but i have to finish packing. I'll see you in the buss ok."

"Ok, bye i guess"

"Bye" she said as she ended the call.

Well that was a strong response. I didn't even know the guy that well but she clearly did. Maybe i should take her advice.

[Follow Sadie's Advice]

[Give Zach A Chance]

Wayne Dellard

I sat waiting for the buss to arrive. It took a while but it finally did. Slow as always. I went inside and saw Mr.Pierce sitting in the front and the buss guy sitting in the drivers seat. Only one other student was there and to my horrible luck it was that idiot 'Charles'. He even had his dumbass 'executive' haircut, perfect. Glad to know he was still a vain idiot. As i walked by i briefly talked to Mr.Pierce.

"Good morning teacher" i said.

"Huh?" he said as he looked away from his window. "Ah, good morning Wayne" he finished as i walked past him.

I sat down three chairs away from Charles and in the other side. Despite this he suddenly decided to start talking to me.

"So how was your morning?" he asked

"Well it just got worse now" i replied

"Why?" he asked

"Because you're in it" i said

He paused for a brief minute and the suddenly answered.

"Has anybody ever told you're an asshole Wayne?"

"I don't know, has anybody told you you're haircut is stupid?"

"You're a sad lonely bastard Wayne, I hope you know that. In my opinion you should try to get a life."

"Oh, we have opinions now. Well my opinion is you should shut the hell up and realize that i don't want to talk to you" With that we went quiet. He looked like he was going to say something but sat down. But then i heard him say something though it wasn't to anyone in particular.

"This morning is just fucking perfect"

Riley Peters

I couldn't resist. I embraced my curiosity and followed the awful sent. My neighborhood was very poor. Not many families bought homes here and the few that did never stayed long. My parent stayed only because they couldn't pay any higher. But to be honest i always found it kind of pretty in its own way. Maybe it was that artist's eye everyone kept telling me i had. But everything had it's own appeal. The buildings, the broken road, the small grassy plains, they all just looked beautiful to me in someway. Which was one of the reasons i couldn't get over the smell, the other being it was terrible. I never smelled anything like that so close to home. Unlike at work there were no bog's close by so it couldn't be that. There were no animals in our little community either, except for a few birds i drew sometimes. I finally followed it to the corner of the street. It was a ginormous wall that opened up to sealed sewer tunnels. But i noticed one of them had a large hole near the center. 'Oh that must be it' i thought briefly while covering my nose. I was relieved it was just that and as i turned around i laughed at myself a bit for being so damn paranoid. I as i turned i looked at the small alleyway left of the wall.

That was when i saw it.

The horrible image was forever scarred into my mind. First there was the body. It was a poor man maybe in his 50's lying on the wall as if sitting down. He looked like he was a beggar that didn't have much to his name. His eyes were completely soulless and his face showed absolute terror. His mouth was hanging open as if he screamed as he died with the hairs on his beard looking strained. His tattered clothing was bloodied from the horrible deed. But that wasn't the worse part. As i looked in horror at the body trying to figure out what had happened i looked down from his face. His chest was opened and several of his guts were pulled out of it. It was so disgusting and horrible i wanted to puke. Who would do that?, WHAT would do that? It couldn't be human. No one was this sick, this much of a MONSTER. But as i looked a the wall i realized i was wrong in thinking that. Written on the wall in blood were the words:

"IT'S ALL POINTLESS SAM"

Who were they talking about? And why did...... As i finished the thought i suddenly began to feel sick. I began to vomit. I couldn't handle it. I needed to get as far from this as i could and never think about it again. 'Just get on the buss move on with your life and pretend this never happened' i though. Tears flowed down my eyes as i ran away from the most horrible thing i had ever seen in my life, hoping to forget about it and never remember it again. But deep down in my heart i knew i never would.

• [Follow Saddie's Advice]

If you're a jerk you get nope-zoned.

Charles Sparks I was still waiting for the buss. I looked at my phone. 5 more minutes till it was late. I began to worry he had taken the

• How did you react to Riley's Part?

[Follow Saddie's Advice] If you're a jerk you get nope-zoned.

• It was messed up. Too bad Riley's been traumatized by the scene because there's a murderer on the loose and nobody knows. People are probably going to die.

How did you react to Riley's Part?

• edited December 2015

If you pay attention theres some details that might give you some suspect. He'll you might even guess who it was :).

But yes it was messed up and it will scar Riley. As for people dying.......possibly. Depends on where choices go.

It was messed up. Too bad Riley's been traumatized by the scene because there's a murderer on the loose and nobody knows. People are probably going to die.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.