The Walking Dead: No Safety is over.

1192021222325»

Comments

• UPDATE:

Happy 2016 Everyone! Yes, I know, I'm a little late on the story... okay, REALLY late on the story. Same with the 2016 thing, but hey! New Year, hopefully a new leaf of keeping on schedule! Look, I'm really sorry guys. I've been in and out of depression, I've been working on so many other projects by myself, I've been writing a lot of other things, doing youtube, drawing, etc etc. But none of that excuses how shameful it is that I have been neglecting this story, and the amazing readers (AKA You guys of course). Whether or not I was depressed or busy, it in no way excuses how awful I've been. So! The story WILL be returning soon, but I need a bit more time, as I'm on a new PC now, so it'll take some time. Either way, Happy 2016, and I hope you guys had a merry f**king christmas! See you guys soon!

@Rickburker @mr.quality @supersagig @UCAAV29784 @NoHopeLeft

• Hey, you don't have to apologize; you've been pretty busy. Anyway, I'm sure that the wait will have been worth it, if not making the story better having been cooking for longer! :) Happy New Years!!

UPDATE: Happy 2016 Everyone! Yes, I know, I'm a little late on the story... okay, REALLY late on the story. Same with the 2016 thing, but

• Thanks! And Happy new years to you too!

UCAAV29784 posted: »

Hey, you don't have to apologize; you've been pretty busy. Anyway, I'm sure that the wait will have been worth it, if not making the story better having been cooking for longer! Happy New Years!!

• edited January 2016

Okay, I know what you may or may not be thinking. I promised a new chapter soon. Well, I've been busy working on something special, and now... I have a surprise and I'm gonna reveal it to you! I'm rewriting the first 5 chapters and proofreading it completely, and creating "The Walking Dead: No Safety. (Official Novelized Version.)"

This version will contain the completely rewritten and remastered first 5 episodes, as well as the slightly fixed versions of Episodes 6-8! There won't be any awkward dialogue created just so choices can be made, it's just like a novel! If you'd like to read it when it comes out, the chapters/episodes will be going up at my Wattpad! Hey, in the meantime you could totally check out my other stories and support me, eh? XD Horray for shameless self advertising!

My Wattpad is: https://www.wattpad.com/user/NoahTaylorOnYoutube

@Rickburker @mr.quality @supersagig @UCAAV29784 @NoHopeLeft

• Holy living fuck, It's been nearly 3 months since I've updated this... Uh, hey guys. So, I suppose I should update everyone. First of all, I have been writing the story, although I've had to restart all of my progress because my hard drive broke, I wanted to finish all of Episode 9 before releasing the next chapters. Recently, a loved one died, so I'm going through that. I've taken up a ton of stories that I'm writing now, I'm trying to get my YouTube channel back on track, as well as my second one, that's stressful. My family is in the process of moving out as well, so I only have time to do everything during night.

Yeah, I know, I shouldn't be making sorry excuses when this needs to be done and you guys want to see it, but I'm really trying my best here. I hope you guys can understand, and I promise you, Chapter 3 will be here as soon as I can possibly finish it.

@mr.quality @supersagig @UCAAV29784 @NoHopeLeft

• edited June 2016

Chapter 3: Episode 9: The Boom.

Jake looks towards his team mates, who he considers family. It's a hard decision to make, there's a chance they can't come back, and he doesn't know who he should bring. But he made a decision. "Eva, you're coming with me. I can't let Melisa get hurt, and Rick can protect her." Jake said. Melisa gave an instant snap back. "What the fuck, Jake?! You can't just leave me here! I have to help you!" Melisa barked, clenching her fists. Jake let out a long sigh and grabbed her by the arms ever-so-gently. "Mel, you know I love you, and I have not a doubt in my mind that you can handle yourself, but you're also the only one who can lead the group if I die, I cannot let you die." Jake responds in a gentle voice. Melisa lets out a scoff and kisses him on the cheek. "Fine, but I better get to kick some ass today." Melisa jokes, letting out a short chuckle. Jake turns to Eva and nods, she nods back. The two get on the motorcycle. Rick walks up. "If you're leaving, at least let me tell you in short what's going on. Richard and I found a breach in the sewers, walkers were getting in." Rick says. "Which area?" Jake asks. "Around the rear, second level. Just something to remember." Rick answers. Jake nods and he and Eva drive off.

"Ahahahaha... I have not the earthliest of ideas on what you're talking about Wilson. I didn't touch your friends." Rodrick laughs, putting Wilson on guard. "Oh get your damn hand off of your gun. You're out-numbered here you know." Rodrick says. "What the fuck are you talking about you insane piece of shit?" Wilson says. He quickly pulls out his gun and aims it at his head. "Last time I fucking checked, we've got 50 people here, all with guns, and you with nothing but your friends. So answer my question! Where the fuck are they?!" Wilson shouts. "Tch, tch, tch. This could have gone a lot less bloody. Boys, bring the boom." Rodrick says. A large explosion can be heard from outside, causing Wilson to begin to run to the door, but being stopped by a gunshot to the lower back. "AGH!" Wilson crys out. "God, DAMN! Didn't even hit your spine! Remind me to beat the holy hell out of my fucking sniper!" Rodrick says, picking up Wilson's gun. "Time for some god damn chaos!" Rodrick yells. Wilson continues to bleed out on the floor, only faintly making things out, until he looks up and sees the barrel of his own gun pointing right at him. "Hey jackass!" Dan yells from outside, causing Rodrick to look his way. "How's the back of your head feeling?" Dan yells again. Rodrick gives a confused look until Becca whacks him on the back of the head. "Probably something like that, Dan." Becca smiles. The two throw Wilson's arms over their shoulders and carry him to the sewers.

Eva and Jake finally approach the town. "Alright, so we'll enter in through the breach in the sewer, evacuate some people, and kill those assholes before they can cause any real damage." Jake says, loading his gun. "Uh... Jake?" Eva says. She points to the tower, that sticks out in the middle of the walled town, as it falls to the ground in flames, taking out the eastern wall. "Son of a bitch." Jake says.

Oi, I'm finally back with the story! Kind of, maybe, a little, I think. Sorry guys, but first my grandma died, then we moved, and now I'm doing other stories, artwork, a series and 2 YouTube channels on top of this story, so sometimes I tend to slack off and procrastinate. But! None-the-less, I am definitely going to try and update this story way more often! Can't give up when we're this far in! And to everyone who still supports and reads the story after how shitty it's been, how long the hiatuses have been and how terribly slow I am, I applaud you, thank you oh-so very much. <3 I'm working on the next few chapters, I have flashnotes and plans and I'm ready for the rest of Episode 9 to be written! And don't worry, the other chapters will be longer than this one!

• IMPORTANT UPDATE FOR ALL WHO STILL GIVE A SHIT

So, there are some issues after the site updates with editing old threads, so I'm creating a new thread to be able to edit things, the story is going to go on, I 100% promise, I'm writing it often and working on something special for the story in general. Super sorry for taking so long, but it's coming along, I just needed some time. So yeah, that's the deal.

• I'm really sorry that I haven't been able to follow your story more closely, but I wanted to stop by and say you don't have to start a new thread. A user discovered that adding the thread number from the url to end of this and then entering it into the url will allow you to edit the thread: https://telltale.com/community/post/editdiscussion/

I hope this is helpful!

IMPORTANT UPDATE FOR ALL WHO STILL GIVE A SHIT So, there are some issues after the site updates with editing old threads, so I'm creating

• Ah shit, well I didn't know! Thanks so much for telling me man, although I do want to keep this newer thread open since it's nice to have a cleaner slate.

NoHopeLeft posted: »

I'm really sorry that I haven't been able to follow your story more closely, but I wanted to stop by and say you don't have to start a new t

• Woah holy crap I haven't been on for awhile. It's nice to see that this story is still going strong (really good m8) I had to recap and got really sad when I got back to the death scenes. And it doesn't matter how long it takes (I unfortunately have no time anymore) but it's really nice to see this story continuing on with such a dedicated writer. I look forward to reading the next installments of the story!

IMPORTANT UPDATE FOR ALL WHO STILL GIVE A SHIT So, there are some issues after the site updates with editing old threads, so I'm creating

• Bumping this for the main thread update. Sorry mods, still love ya <3

Sign in to comment in this discussion.