Episode 5 Waiting Thread -Releasing March 29th across all platforms, Key art and screenshots on Blog

Comments

• How many mouths is a few?? XD I know what you mean, but it was kinda funny.

Honesty, i can wait a few mouths for this to come out, ep 4 left me with that tied loose ends feel.

• I know I really shouldn't be posting this here, but there is no area when you can post a discussion on the Site Support section, so there's that.

Anyway, I've been having a phantom notification for the past week and a half. Not sure how it got here, but it won't go away, like ever.

• I have had that happen too for a while. I've heard they are current revamping the feed system for some time into the future, but in the main time, you can still choose to contact support if you want - when you submit a request, under the area where you select which game you have a problem with, select "Other (not game related)"

I know I really shouldn't be posting this here, but there is no area when you can post a discussion on the Site Support section, so there's

• Looks like that as of 4.1.2016 te episode was still being written so I wouldn't expect a release in January :(

• But it seems like the writing was finished around J10

Looks like that as of 4.1.2016 te episode was still being written so I wouldn't expect a release in January https://twitter.com/stirpicus/status/684062381249437697

• Lol, hope it comes out before Michonne.

But it seems like the writing was finished around J10 https://twitter.com/stirpicus/status/686048040856096768

• Reuben is died!

Oh please! FIX THAT!!!

• Huh. I Would expect a release late January. Date: January 28th. Betting.

But it seems like the writing was finished around J10 https://twitter.com/stirpicus/status/686048040856096768

• Wrong. He said in the comments he ment 4.

• I have a feeling it will be coming out early february and Michonne is coming end of february.

• If you inspect the scenes closer, you'll notice that it takes place in 1.8

IceKane posted: »

They could apply the 1.9 mechanic of respawning the Ender Dragon

• It's not underwater, it's actually in space

• ....Me (You just haven't seen it)

And the award for best smart ass comment goes to...

• enter image description here

Savage as hell, stealing someones award. Amazing

PCSomething posted: »

....Me (You just haven't seen it)

• It's true

Savage as hell, stealing someones award. Amazing

• edited January 2016

I think we'll be getting Episode 5 early February at the earliest. It looks like they just finished writing the episode last week based on those tweets above so they still have VA and Animation and what not to work through, hell we might not get it till March even. We have no idea how much time they actually spent working on previous episodes. They could have been near completion with episode 3 when episode 2 was released or vise versa. I guess we'll have a clear idea when it will release as soon as Telltale/Job starts tweeting teasers, classification, or once it shows on the database.

• GUYS HE DIDNT MEAN EPISODE 5. He said in the comments of the tweet he said the wrong number. He meant 4

• I guess that means he's not done writing for episode 5 (I guess we don't really have any indication if he finished or not...I don't know).

ASaltLick posted: »

GUYS HE DIDNT MEAN EPISODE 5. He said in the comments of the tweet he said the wrong number. He meant 4

• I guess so. Funny if in Episode 5 the world of Jesse 'updates' into 1.9, creating the End City to explore and stuff.

PCSomething posted: »

If you inspect the scenes closer, you'll notice that it takes place in 1.8

• I swear it was being released January 15, 2016, BUT IT WAS NOT. Omg I seriously want to punch my desktop right now

• You probably read that from a clickbait website, which shared fake news for views. Only trust information that comes directly from Telltale staff. Also, releases usually only happen on Tuesdays anyways.

Deloseka posted: »

I swear it was being released January 15, 2016, BUT IT WAS NOT. Omg I seriously want to punch my desktop right now

• I bet 26th Jan or 2nd Feb when it comes out.

• Maybe we will have news on 22th of January.

• edited January 2016

PLEASE TELLTALE PUT THE LAST EPISODE ON 19TH OF JANUARY......PLEASE......... :'( WHO WANT'S THE EPISODE ON 19TH OF JANUARY PUT LIKE ON MY MENSAGE PLEASE HELP ME TO TELLTALE RELEASE THE EPISODE ON 19TH OF JANUARY... THANK'S EVERYONE.... ;)

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

It won't release on the 19th as there would have been some teasers by now and there are also no ratings for episode 5 which needs to happen for a episode to release. Telltale have had a fairly consistent pattern with episodes normally releasing around 2 weeks after it has been rated by Australia and New Zealand and as no ratings have happened yet it looks like February could be the most likely release month.

Devil_Max posted: »

PLEASE TELLTALE PUT THE LAST EPISODE ON 19TH OF JANUARY......PLEASE......... WHO WANT'S THE EPISODE ON 19TH OF JANUARY PUT LIKE ON MY MENSAGE PLEASE HELP ME TO TELLTALE RELEASE THE EPISODE ON 19TH OF JANUARY... THANK'S EVERYONE....

• We demand the telltale dev. to release it already!

RELEASE THAT EPISODE 5!

Devil_Max posted: »

PLEASE TELLTALE PUT THE LAST EPISODE ON 19TH OF JANUARY......PLEASE......... WHO WANT'S THE EPISODE ON 19TH OF JANUARY PUT LIKE ON MY MENSAGE PLEASE HELP ME TO TELLTALE RELEASE THE EPISODE ON 19TH OF JANUARY... THANK'S EVERYONE....

• Agreed, most likely after has been rated.

OzzyUK posted: »

It won't release on the 19th as there would have been some teasers by now and there are also no ratings for episode 5 which needs to happen

• SOON.

ualexen92 posted: »

We demand the telltale dev. to release it already! RELEASE THAT EPISODE 5!

• Weeks without any news, no idea of when the next episode is going to be released, utter silence from Telltale concerning the episode...this feels right. Good old Telltale is back.

• edited January 2016

It's barely been a month since episode 4 was released. Still nowhere near close to The Wolf Among Us/TWD/TFTBL/Game of Thrones levels.

Weeks without any news, no idea of when the next episode is going to be released, utter silence from Telltale concerning the episode...this feels right. Good old Telltale is back.

• Still, after having 2-3 week releases, the waiting just feels right. I'm not going to lie, I've missed it a bit, even if it's only a fraction of what Tales and Thrones was like.

It's barely been a month since episode 4 was released. Still nowhere near close to The Wolf Among Us/TWD/TFTBL/Game of Thrones levels.

• But i like the 1 month releases.

Weeks without any news, no idea of when the next episode is going to be released, utter silence from Telltale concerning the episode...this feels right. Good old Telltale is back.

• Most likely news will come around on the 22nd followed by a trailer for Episode 5 on the 26th,

They probably have finished the "writing" of the episode.

I expect a release before the end of FEBRUARY >:3

Tuesdays:

Hmm Lets spin the wheel on February

Smellmeh posted: »

Maybe we will have news on 22th of January.

• Well Has Nothing To do With ep 5 But I'm Back...

• And You can Tell from My Profile Pic My Fav Character Is Lukas XD

L-dog posted: »

Well Has Nothing To do With ep 5 But I'm Back...

• I herd that it is coming out Tuesday is this true

• No, if it wasn't stated by Telltale it isn't true.

collboy600 posted: »

I herd that it is coming out Tuesday is this true

• Lukas is ma fave character too. :3

And You can Tell from My Profile Pic My Fav Character Is Lukas XD

• Oh hi, i missed you :)

Well Has Nothing To do With ep 5 But I'm Back...

• The fact that it'll come in a Tuesday is true, but it's probably not the Tuesday you think it's going to happen.

collboy600 posted: »

I herd that it is coming out Tuesday is this true

Sign in to comment in this discussion.