Episode 5 Waiting Thread -Releasing March 29th across all platforms, Key art and screenshots on Blog

Comments

• No, episode 5 won't be endless with plenty of "Missions" to do.

Interesting concept, though.

AChicken posted: »

No, episode 5 won't be endless with plenty of "Missions" to do. That isn't what Telltale does. Sorry. Also, I don't think season pass own

• Who thinks that Telltale an Mojang working together her was a good collab?

What if in episode 5 the new order go and defeat the ender dragon like the old order never did?

• Could be, but not really likely. Lukas is still friends with Jesse (determinant), and I doubt he will turn evil.

• So when can we expect news for Episode 5?

• I think lukas might turn evil because hes not part of the new order and they will have to fight him

Depending on your choices with lukas. He might never turn to evil...

• Anyone feel the series is over quicker than it started?

• Yes. This is about the time when we only be on episode 2. But i don't think i would be able to wait 2 months for a episode all the time, so im ok with this 1 month releases they are doing.

Clemenem posted: »

Anyone feel the series is over quicker than it started?

• This "one month thing" was the rule - not the exception - prior to Walking Dead, and I'm very glad to see them returning to it.

Smellmeh posted: »

Yes. This is about the time when we only be on episode 2. But i don't think i would be able to wait 2 months for a episode all the time, so im ok with this 1 month releases they are doing.

• She does if she had amnesia

Yea, that I really hated. Lukas deserves that spot more than Petra, she didn't really do anything in my playthrough.

• Lukas is a friend, but what about the rest of the Ocelots?

Could be, but not really likely. Lukas is still friends with Jesse (determinant), and I doubt he will turn evil.

• I really do not know.

Tohabath posted: »

Lukas is a friend, but what about the rest of the Ocelots?

• edited December 2015

And she is very adorable. <3 In my first playthrough, Petra stayed in the cave.

AronDracula posted: »

She does if she had amnesia

• A-maze-ing

And she is very adorable. In my first playthrough, Petra stayed in the cave.

• I'm just amazed u thought that was funny. xD

AronDracula posted: »

A-maze-ing

• Weird... or fate!

enter image description here

And now, it is up for the Ocelots and Ivor to solve this problem... Oh wait, this is going weird already.

• edited December 2015

If you let Luke leave and you guys were friends, he will aid you with the Ocelots. In the end the Ocelots are proud of you, applause you, they all seem happy... Well, both Gill and Mayba, I didn't notice any facial expressions on Aiden. Probably because he doesn't have a soul.

Tohabath posted: »

Lukas is a friend, but what about the rest of the Ocelots?

• Yeah. I just hope that the 1 month rule isn't just excluded to Minecraft: Story Mode and that we actually have it from now on.

I have very little knowledge of the process of animation in games, but a part of me worries that the reason this series has been churned out faster is due to the more simplified character animations. Then again though, like you said this used to be the usual waiting time for the older TellTale games, so fingers crossed.

This "one month thing" was the rule - not the exception - prior to Walking Dead, and I'm very glad to see them returning to it.

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited December 2015

They cited one of the reasons they delayed Michonne from "Late Fall 2015" to February was so that they could release episodes on a "tighter schedule," so it might be something they are experimenting with and taking feedback on. I hope it sticks and that Telltale goes back to a monthly schedule like in their old days.

I personally don't think they are doing themselves any favors if they make their episodes shorter to feel more like Interactive TV, but don't follow up with a TV like schedule that has consistency. (Prior to Walking Dead, Telltale episodes were around 3-6 hours long - Telltale shortened episodes for all of their titles after the success of Walking Dead: Season 1 because they go off the mindset people like short episodes.)

xValkyx posted: »

Yeah. I just hope that the 1 month rule isn't just excluded to Minecraft: Story Mode and that we actually have it from now on. I have ver

• Well, as Soren explained, he erased it from existence with the command block hence why it wasn't there earlier when you went to the end in Ep 3.
    So no matter what you do unless you're skilled in command blocks (and I doubt people in MC;SM are) you probably wont get it back.

• Yeah same here. I'm really not a fan of the inconsistent breaks between each episode nowadays.

I really miss the longer episodes. I remember when TWD S2 began, it used to bug me that they were around 90mins or so. It's grown on me a bit now but it would be nice if they made them longer again. I mean I guess i'm okay with it if they start doing monthly releases again. I think the thing that bugged me most was the almost 3 month wait for an hour and a half episode ._.'

After seeing so many people express their opinion on it the past few years, i'm sure they will revert back to their old ways of making episodes eventually.

Happy New Year btw! ^_^

They cited one of the reasons they delayed Michonne from "Late Fall 2015" to February was so that they could release episodes on a "tighter

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited December 2015

Actually, episodes are around 1 hour 45 minutes to 2 hours 15 minutes now. It's not significantly longer, but still, it's an improvement to 90 minute episodes. I still don't get why Telltale ever thought 90 minute episodes were a selling point.

Oh, and (almost) Happy New Year to you guys too! Still some time left for me!

xValkyx posted: »

Yeah same here. I'm really not a fan of the inconsistent breaks between each episode nowadays. I really miss the longer episodes. I remem

• edited December 2015

Same here

Actually, episodes are around 1 hour 45 minutes to 2 hours 15 minutes now. It's not significantly longer, but still, it's an improvement to

• Well, the Dragon Egg and the Ender Crystals still exist, so there's a really unlikely chance that this can happen.

Well, as Soren explained, he erased it from existence with the command block hence why it wasn't there earlier when you went to the end in E

• Or maybe a Zombie Storm?

RhysAndLee posted: »

Jesse stole the command block, and made the new storm... ... THE PIG STORM.

• I want to play the episode five !!!!

• Soon.

MCSM12345 posted: »

I want to play the episode five !!!!

• we will face in the episode 5 ender dragon!!!

• we had to take the super dynamite and kill the whiterstorm but he revived

• No. Enderdragon will spawn again only if there is the Ender Crystal. But you know that in episode 4, Ivor keeps the ender crystal inside his secret armory since The Order last adventure (fought Enderdragon). And you know part of episode 3 when you departed Soren's House in End dimension? Its sinking, and you know, Ender mobs hate water.

And you know? No command block that contains the power of witherstorm, no witherstorm (because Jesse has destroy the command block)

• Not likely, but it is still possible as the Command Block is destroyed and there is some chance that the Dragon will reappear again.

• edited January 2016

in the fourth episode we kill winterstorm with an enchanted sword, the whiter turns upside and ruben falls from whiter and he dies in height and in pain, turned the order of stone

• Presumably Ellegaard tries to respawn the ender dragon (because they got rid of the old one with the command block) but it goes wrong and turns Lukas into herobrine/spawns herobrine

• NO NO AND NO. Minecraft story mode use DLC Preference. Not Java.
    DLC based application cannot be hacked by Herobrine

• Is it gonna be herobrine.

• minecraft Story Mode Episode 5 1 reason they killed whiter but the ender dragon was inside the command block 2 reason when the block command was destroyed he ender dragon was there inside and out now 3 it in the story they used the block command to arrest the ender dragon was destroyed and when he resurrected the fourth reason it would appear if it is destroyed and is well provaveu that will get you the ender dragon!!!

• it's Reuben.

REVIVE RUBEN

• That actually makes a lot of sense. Maybe Ivor will discover a potion to bring dead Reuben back to life.....

Sign in to comment in this discussion.